Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Love What You Did With The Doors Maxis....

Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
edited July 2019 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Can you do it with the windows too now?

These for example:

xZNwi6g.png

Because....a lot of these only have three swatches, and none of them match the new door swatches LOL! Aaaand some don't even have a solid all black swatch.
mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Comments

• RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    I second that, please, please, please.
  • PhillipaErdnussPhillipaErdnuss Posts: 73 Member
    edited July 2019
    Yes, I would like to have matching swatches on the windows too. Dear EA/Maxis please make that happen. Thank you 😁
    Phillipa Erdnuss
    Mayoress of SimCity and all associated districts
    Let this cart-button disappear!
  • sofasimsofasim Posts: 128 Member
    that would be great
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    More swatches for windows would be a great addition.

I am hoping that they'll patch in more swatches across all of build mode for the base game, it really needs it.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Yes I would love this. I hate that most of the base game windows have a white interior no matter which swatch you choose. I would love them in darker colors for both the interior and the exterior. Also there are two modern windows that don't have a black swatch (the small bathroom window and the triple pane one), and that's the color that I use the most for modern windows/doors, so I end up not using these two windows so often.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2019
    lexus20 wrote: »
    Yes I would love this. I hate that most of the base game windows have a white interior no matter which swatch you choose. I would love them in darker colors for both the interior and the exterior. Also there are two modern windows that don't have a black swatch (the small bathroom window and the triple pane one), and that's the color that I use the most for modern windows/doors, so I end up not using these two windows so often.

Same here! It really annoys me! I also hate how we don't have a single tile door, of the same style as the modern ones, that has the same height as the small wall height windows.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    This is the kind of update that Maxis likes to give the base game, and while it's probably "pick up work" for a developer to take on between more pressing assignments, I can see them doing it. I know I have felt limited in my builds by the options we currently have. More would be great.