March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you most excited for?

Comments

• lemonade578lemonade578 Posts: 75 Member
    University (if next)
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR UNIVERSITY! I'm just in love with the whole idea of it. When I replay the Sims 3, I almost always play with University Life!
    cUfiTAd.png
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Realm of Magic (upcoming fall)
    Magic is the last of the three things I wanted from the beginning (the other two, seasons and pets, have already been released), so that's what I'm looking forward to the most. At the same time I'm afraid they might ruin it, just like pets. I really don't know what I'm going to do if my witches don't turn out great.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Although I'd love to have University and I really hope it's the next expansion, we don't know that it's for sure coming so I went with Realm of Magic. I don't normally play with occults but it sounds like it will be a fun pack and I'm excited to see what it comes with.
  • sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    University (if next)
    I'd have to say university, shortly flowed by realm of magic. As always, it depends on the depth of gameplay and new features, objects etc that are available!
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Realm of Magic... i want my Witches.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I'm just gonna say both, but I'll go with Realm of Magic
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    realm of magic
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    University (if next)
    Just want University....since forever. Please just give it to us this year.
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    I put Realm of Magic but in reality I would rather EA would come up with a new pack that has not been part of any of the past sims franchises.
    Something totally new like new adventures and maybe time travel where you go back or forward in time to collect things and solve tombs etc..
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Moschino Stuff Pack
    I kinda wish I could afford clothes like that irl, so.

Bug fixes are cool too, though.
  • LollyGraceLollyGrace Posts: 20 Member
    University (if next)
    I just think University is the next logical step. For a “realistic” gameplay we should have the option to send Sims to Uni to make Young Adult actually have a purpose.... I mean... I play young adult and adult the exact same way currently.
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    I am looking forward to university, just because it seems to be the last of the items people have being asking for since the game launched, with it released and the team at Maxis telling us there are still at least two years ahead (it was around this time last year they said there were at least three years left) then perhaps we can have something new and different.

A futuristic pack could be great fun, as could something set much earlier, perhaps during the medieaval period.

And I am definitely in the group that would like farms.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Other/New Concept (describe please)
    I will be excited when they fix this game. I can't even think about anything else right now. The rollout of this patch and expansion was pretty bad and felt like it was not even tested. Then they patch again with NO bug fixes.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Farming (if next)
    I shall patiently wait for Farming. :)
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    University (if next)
    University. Not so much for the theme itself, but because it's very likely to include some new objects such as bunk beds and pool tables, which are items I really miss. If these items don't return in this pack, I don't know in what pack they could return. I don't care about Realms of Magic since I don't like supernaturals. However, I hope we get a real secret bookcase door (and tileable with an actual matching bookcase) like in TS3 Supernatural because the base game ones are really lame, not tileable and not really secret.
  • CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    MAGIC! God besides vampires, the occults are so lame and underdeveloped in TS4. I hope they really flesh out magic in RoM however it may be implemented.
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    University (if next)
    Realm of Magic! Finally, after 2.5 years of waiting, occult players are actually getting their play style.

I am happy for you! It was the same for me as a generations player when they released parenthood and toddlers!
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    i vote for other aka a retro style ep 1950 to 2000 retro furniture appliances (top load washers with matching dryers (retro) kitchen cabinets floors ect
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    I would love a retro pack. There are already some retro pieces, in particular mid-century, but a dedicated pack would be fantastic. I would not object to some dedicated furniture stuff packs, I think they could be a good way of getting some new furniture into the game at a reasonable price to cover a number of styles and would be available to people who perhaps could not afford GPs of EPs, or who just wanted to add more options. Some of those items in the original base game now look very dated, nice collections of styled pieces would really give those a boost.
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    I would love to see a pack where they include royal ballroom dances /slow dances / tavern dances (also face to face together dancing). Like, I really want to throw a ball in those rich mansions by Get Famous sims.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited July 2019
    Farming (if next)
    As far as upcoming ideas, really excited about Realms of Magic of the announced content. Hoping for a Farming pack the most, then a school pack, then a fast n furious car pack with basic cars in a patch, then an extreme sports pack, then an Atlantis underwater pack. Beyond that I'm hopeful for the next iteration at that point and time and know these ideas will span the range of three years.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Bearly_MediaBearly_Media Posts: 124 Member
    Moschino Stuff Pack
    Might be silly, but I'm most curious about the Photography career that's supposed to come with the Monchiso Stuff pack.

I really hope the gameplay is like a sand-box. When I learned that it was actually Freelance Fashion Photographer, I was a bit disappointed. I would have liked if it was (simply, and broadly) a Photographer--and if I wanted a sim to specialize and specifically focus on fashion I could still do that.

It would be cool to be able to specialize in photographing landscapes, scenery, pets, wildlife, flora or even food--but I might not be able to take & sell photographs of modern cuisine without having a sim wearing clothes from the pack standing in the frame?

At the very least I hope they let you become a Paparazzi like from Get Famous and make celebrity pictures worth more.
  • AnyahsAnyahs Posts: 36 Member
    Farming (if next)
    Farming. We've never had a farming EP or anything close. The best we've had is a $10 chicken coop and horses... which really doesn't have much to do with farming and more to do with ranches, shows, old west. Canning, large field plots that take 3 seasons to grow, chickens, cows, sheep, pigs, more off the grid living, out houses, farmers market, county fairs, sewing/knitting, corn, wheat.... stuff! There's so much that can come with a farming EP that I am just dying for. I do want a good magic pack as well as long as there are no zombies. They were so invasive and ruined the game in 3. University is a meh from me. I want it, but... not a whole lot unless it adds an interactive teaching career.
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Very excited for Realm of Magic, and Farming! Something new and exciting, with tons of possibilities. I really hope these two will be more in depth and fun than shallow island living. It needs underwater lots... I'd even get a an extra pack with underwater, just please give us better area for mermaids to swim and live in.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    The Sims 5 :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg