September 20 - Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.

Which game do you think aged the best Graphics wise?

Ignoring everything else such as gameplay and music, which game do you think looks the best today?

Which game do you think aged the best Graphics wise? 20 votes

SIMS 1
5%
XnexusnyxX 1 vote
SIMS 2
40%
lisamwittBimleSimDedudamolkaylin205logionTodiloomandyssims93simskeleton 8 votes
SIMS 3
55%
Bluegayledst193Damienf519Babykittyjadeannaliese39mariajane216Sigzy05GamingTweetytheaethanrealmdamselstonetwincentaurs 11 votes

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 17,963 Member
    SIMS 3
    I honestly have no complaints about TS3....

qi1ZK2r.jpg

VWT4Wj3.jpg

GRqAmYa.jpg

yq8BiPq.jpg
    vvT0gUf.jpg?1
  • DedudamolDedudamol Posts: 17 Member
    SIMS 2
    I like TS2 Graphics :)
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 3,835 Member
    SIMS 2
    Even though the graphics are not technically as good in a lot of ways, there are so many details and touches that are lacking from 3&4 somehow.
  • damselstonedamselstone Posts: 20 Member
    SIMS 3
    I remember thinking TS2 graphics were still pretty good. Booted it up after playing a lot of TS3 and found my memory had just tricked me. TS2 was great at the time but I don't think it has aged well - the gameplay is still solid though!
  • XnexusnyxXXnexusnyxX Posts: 4 New Member
    SIMS 1
    I like when video games look like video games. The later games I loved for gameplay and content, but none could beat the original for graphics. They were trying too hard to look like us, and not like video game characters.
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,496 Member
    SIMS 3
    The Sims 3 by far looks the best of all the other games mentioned in the poll. I even like its art style a bit better than the Sims 4. I know that some people think that the Sims 3 is ugly, but I definitely don't think so. The Sims 1 by far looks the worst to me, and there are so few create a Sim options in that one that chances are you'll come across a ton of other Sims that look exactly like your sim anyway.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 2,661 Member
    SIMS 3
    For the scenery I prefer Sims 3.