Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird Sims confessions

2...Next

Comments

• fereldenherofereldenhero Posts: 10 New Member
    Hearing that some of you play dollhouse style is the strangest thing I've ever heard
  • fereldenherofereldenhero Posts: 10 New Member
    @MaggieMarley never rotating the camera and only playing from the front view of the house, like a dollhouse....seems incredibly hard to me. i always play from a tilted above view
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @fereldenhero thanks. I move the camera around a lot when I’m playing so I don’t know what my play style would count as!
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    I always delete klepto neighbors and don't bother socializing with sims after finding out they have the trait. :D

• invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    My Sims must wash their hands after using the toilet or cleaning the toddler pot, unless they're on their way to the shower. It gives them a hygiene boost, and who doesn't need that? I never let them brush their teeth, however, because it makes them 'confident' and that's rarely the mood I want.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Sometimes, my Style Influencer sets wacky or inappropriate Trends, just to get even at annoying neighbors. Here are 2 out of 3 of the Calientes sporting the season's hottest fashion trend - the Hot Dog Costume. One is sensibly immune to the irrationalities of fashion.

wOKEww0.png

And Alexander Goth wearing this cowboy hat/crop top/daisy dukes/cowboy boots fashion faux-pas I inflicted on my world another time. My heir later married him anyway.

y2VbOUe.png

I'm totally stealing your idea here.
  • PlainConeyPlainConey Posts: 40 Member
    A tad odd habit: creating huge family trees with townies because they look neat. bonus points whenever the family tree includes 🐸🐸🐸🐸 kids from affairs, which these townies are buck wild for.

Even more odd habit: letting my sims live on their own. like, sometimes I get the urge to create a family, move them in, and let them live in the background of my laptop as I do other things on the internet for hours. sometimes they turn out way better than my fully influenced sims!
    tumblr_pveqn05fFL1u5990do1_r7_1280.png
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Nindigo Oh, gosh. That's hilarious! I never noticed that with Caleb before.

My confession: I harbor an irrational fear that our Google Home is going to somehow autonomously contact child services after I've yelled such things during my game as, "You STUPID child! WHY are you doing that? You know what? I don't care that you're hungry or tired! Play with the blocks and learn your shapes RIGHT NOW!"

My odd habit: I like using the re-traiting potion as an actual item the Sims are aware of in the game. Specifically, my evil Sims love to "gift" it to non-evil Sims in an attempt to get them to join the dark side. (If someone gifts you a re-traiting potion, you obviously drink it. To not do so would be rude.)
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »

I'm totally stealing your idea here.

Feel free! Just be aware that some Simmers report old Trends sticking around in their games long after the original Trend Setter has died.

I have not had the Hot Dogs stick around - I have a much more neutral female Trend current - but that Cowboy Hat look still turns up. I think I need to have my Trend Setter establish a new fashion. It was funny... but not what you want to see your dad in.
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I killed Makoa’s wife so my sim could marry him. Makoa seemed too family oriented to divorce her, so I made her disappear
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    edited June 2020
    I use the "make happy" cheat all the time.
    Post edited by AyKooChao on
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I actually turned off autonomous washing of Sims hands. It seemed annoying to me and it felt like they took too long doing it anyway lol so they haven’t been washing their hands in my game for years now.

*screams and faints* ;)
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Lilsim1013 wrote: »
    I cannot stand letting my sims make their own choices! They are all terrible decision makers. I constantly hit pause and line up a huge amount of tasks in the queue and shuffle through ALL of my sims and do the same. Then I press play and shuffle through the sims watching very closely. I freak out at the ones who disobey.

And they actually DO what you tell them? I have wilful sims, take my eyes off them for a second and they clear their queue and go do something that is not what I told them to do. ;)
  • JediMuppetJediMuppet Posts: 98 Member
    I usually have a large family of Sims but put all my focus on my favourite Sim. All the others save their aspiration points to buy moodlet solvers for my fave so I can use her aspiration points to buy traits :smiley:
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Lilsim1013 wrote: »
    I cannot stand letting my sims make their own choices! They are all terrible decision makers. I constantly hit pause and line up a huge amount of tasks in the queue and shuffle through ALL of my sims and do the same. Then I press play and shuffle through the sims watching very closely. I freak out at the ones who disobey.

Lol.... I do this most of the time too, but I do find it kind of cute when I don’t do that, and see them kiss each or something.... I do hate them heading to the computer though especially when they need to use the restroom or eat.