Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Risqué question: how it really works? Or maybe it's not working at all?

AericiaAericia Posts: 110 Member
edited July 2019 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Very sorry if I do not write it correctly, I will try my best.

Please, could someone from the game crew or players could explain me, how risqué question really works?

It does not depend on moodlet only, because both the Sims are in flirty mood and reaction might be negative.
Sometimes the asking Sim do it like simple question, sometimes like before woo-hoo. When it's like simple, common question, the answer is always negative. When this is more sophisticated, there is a chance to succes. It's not depending on moodlet, because flirty Sim in love sometimes asking in "common style"... :(
And the corresponding Sim have some reactions too - from negative (anger, shame) to very positive.

For me it looks like the Sims have their inner preferences or the script is weird. I have four Sims and I want to make two pairs. One of my males prefers girl with black hairs (I planned for him the lady with red hairs). When "red" asking, the reaction is negative or Sim just stare at her (they get hearts but no animation), when brunette asking, the answer is more enthusiastic. All the time.

I just want to know, that the Sims focusing on someone at the start?
Or maybe RQ is a random, unnecessary interaction?

I know, that this maybe pointless (so just do not use this interaction) but I want to make really good matches. :( I played The Sims 2 especially for attraction system. That was the reason for leaving World of Warcraft for The Sims franchise.

(I using RQ all the time and I got many pairs, who asking and answering always positive).

Could I mark someone from the game crew, who just tell me, this is random interaction, for fun only, like flip a coin and please, woman, get a life and find a hobby in your sad existence?

Kind regards!
Origin ID: ukyojin
Unofficial Polish Forum - simtopia.pl

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I can only offer my own observations from play, but it seems I am likely to get a negative response when the Sims don't yet know each other very well. Ask a Risqué Question too soon in your acquaintance, and it come off as rude or embarrassing. I actually like this, as relationship progress is awkward at the beginning. A straight path from "Introduction" to "Woohoo" would be not only unrealistic but boring.

Established couples, I have found, don't object the the question. I haven't found where the tipping point is, relationship-wise. I may need to experiment a bit. I haven't paid very close intention, because as I point out above, I kinda like when it's taken badly.
  • AericiaAericia Posts: 110 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Sindocat thank You for the answer!

I play a lot and I love to make romances in The Sims.
    I have two favorite characters from my Gallery and Tray nad I started them many games. This guy from my avatar always prefers Jade Rosa from Windenburg. Always! (So I must cancel her every time when I start new game, seriously!). He welcome her with passionate kiss (not kiss on the chick or something), always ask sophistical and answer positive...
    I made for him a female Sim based on Jade (the same body type, eyes, hair, traits and main aspiration) and... he likes this Sim. Not like Jade I think but it's ok.

I'm not fluent in English, so it's very hard to explain the situation.

I think, that romances it TS4 are weird, very weird. It's not like "you choose, player", no! The game chooses for You and You don't know why... :neutral:
    Origin ID: ukyojin
    Unofficial Polish Forum - simtopia.pl