Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim stole my food and other dating issues

Anyone else having issues with restaurants? When my Sim orders, even if I select an appetizer, main dish, and dessert, only one item arrives. Further, my Sim is famished before the dish arrives. This last time around, while on a date, another Sim randomly approached the table and stole my Sim's plate, took it to her own table, and gobbled it up! The nerve!

Comments

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Same here -holly alto stole my sims food. She randomly put it on another table so my sim went and got it.
  • Sprinkles91Sprinkles91 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @LillyPutian0 said:
    > Anyone else having issues with restaurants? When my Sim orders, even if I select an appetizer, main dish, and dessert, only one item arrives. Further, my Sim is famished before the dish arrives. This last time around, while on a date, another Sim randomly approached the table and stole my Sim's plate, took it to her own table, and gobbled it up! The nerve!

YES OMG
    im having the same dang issue and i haaate it, THIS NEEDS FIXED. i noticed it after the most recent big patch update that changed the branding and such but idk how long its been happening.
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Apart from the mermaids glitch, this is glitch is so annoying. I can’t even visit restaurants anymore :disappointed:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    They’re supposedly working on a fix for this as it is not intended behavior.
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Here's the bug report thread on that: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-DO-Sims-Taking-Other-Diner-s-Food/td-p/7956548

@LillyPutian0 as for your other issue. That's how it works. You order one thing (drink and food) and then after they eaten you order something else. If you select multiple, you're just overwriting the ones that you chose before.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial