Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Diverse couples! Lgbt style...

Comments

• Dud3tteDud3tte Posts: 23 Member
    If you have the Cats & Dogs Expansion pack, Brent and Brant Hecking are a gay couple that live in Brindelton Bay. You can actually see them at the gyms quite a lot.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Island Living also adds an LGBT couple.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    Island Living also adds an LGBT couple.

And a trans woman.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• AdelineRobbinsAdelineRobbins Posts: 140 Member
    I have a pair of mermaid teenagers, Viola and Glint. The tail in my signature belongs to Glint's mother and her father is Cid Severus. Had the family originally in 3, but that game is a lag mess. Glint proved difficult for Viola to get that close to in both games.
    tumblr_pttgvjEHdo1ulb5l5o1_1280.png
    tumblr_pttgvjEHdo1ulb5l5o2_1280.png
    tumblr_pttgvjEHdo1ulb5l5o3_1280.png
    tumblr_pttgvjEHdo1ulb5l5o4_1280.png
    "Fool," said my muse to me. "Look in thy heart and write."
    Kq8qeWk.png
    Wordpress
    Origin ID: Hoshicake
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Currently my only and my favorite LGBT Sims I play with regularly. They're both vampires and have outlived many generations of my legacy family.

04-30-19-2-32-00-AM.png
    04-30-19-2-36-02-AM.png
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • IfIdieyoungIfIdieyoung Posts: 45 Member
    One of my all-time favourite couples: Ellie and Alina. Ellie (blonde) is my gen 3 sim, Alina is the daughter of Bilie Jang. The little girl is their biological daughter (Ellie is a successful scientist and has access to some pretty advanced technology)

[img][/img]OtlPbqQ.png
    kqcQzoN.png
    Origin id:
    lisimpson93
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited June 2019
    Not all of these are couples, but I really wanted to post these for Pride Month. <3

iwX8yPq.png

CeeCee did have a wife a long time ago, who sadly passed on.

"I'm crazy, but so's the world. I'm happy here so why ruin someone's happiness?"

NCObxMW.jpg

Sakura and Peter. My boys <3

"It does get better. There will be hard days-that's inevitable-but there will good days too. Stay for the good days. They will come!

16scNAU.jpg

Nova and Levono are married with 5 kids, but it isn't monogomy or being 'one man and one woman' that keeps them together. In fact, it's that the two are poly, in all ways, sometimes even sharing love for the same person.

"A relationship like this is all about honesty, openness, and trust. We listen to each other and share love with those that want to with us. We're married, yes, but that is because we found each other attracted to each other first. Love isn't all about the bedroom; it's also about friendship and maintaining that friendship with understanding and resolution.

MgZQKND.jpg

One of my vampires, Amalthea. She can't even stand seeing two sims kiss passionately. And yet, it doesn't mean she isn't married.

"I find no attraction through flirting or preening. I want a deeper connection than that. And for me, it's with my husband, Liam. Long ago, a rich woman and her gardener fell in love, but were discouraged by the townsfolk, for they saw it as an excuse that I had not found someone to continue my family line. That isn't love. That's mating. So the woman and her gardener went to the local vampire, giving up their mortality so they could be together forever, all while the townsfolk rotted like their dark hearts.

NVP7JDe.jpg

And there's Twiggy, my first 'test' sim who, every game I play, always flirted with the ladies. In one save, she even married and she and her wife had two cowplant "children".

Hm? What do I say here? I like girls? I like girls. Girls are fun. I'm sure guys can be too, but sorry. I like girls. There's nothing wrong with that. You can be as punky or pretty as you wanna be. Just, ya know. Be you!
    Post edited by LosaruTaiyo on
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo - Can you edit your image links? They are broken and your pics are not showing. I recommend hosting the images on a free third party platform like Imgur, and linking from there.
  • RainbowIslandRainbowIsland Posts: 20 Member

I'm currently playing with these guys, Matt (the blue one, from the gallery) and Maurice (a multi-generation Villareal descendant). They should have been just a part of a challenge, but I had so much fun with them I stopped aging and went on exploring the new islands with them.
    lt8eQT6.png

They are not that much of a match by design with conflicting traits and most of the early days were like this:
    0OLPYK3.png

or that:
    CT2RzFt.png

Yet they seem to be a severe case of opposite attracts, cause getting them into very flirty mood was all it took to make them start falling for each other on their own accord.
    MhD3Afy.png
    @Sindocat Can you see them now?
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

edited June 2019
    @Sindocat Can you see them now?

Yes! Thank you so much. <3

Also, those are awesome portraits! I love what you did with the representational flags. Very nice design. I can't give more than one Awesome, but it is sincere, on many levels. I am so glad I said something - I would hate to have not seen those!
    Thank you. I didn't just wanna do the flags so I coordinated colors in the clothing as well. Amalthea's smoke effect though was a lucky accident with her mist powers so I kept it.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

The entire design - each couple, each portrait, each story - is stellar but yes, Amalthea wins for Best Dramatic Performance. A great series.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited June 2019
    Sometimes, I play Don Lothario as gay. Here, he is being kissed by resident merman, Ukupanipo, in the waterfall on Sulani.

P6cm4B2.jpg

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    I'm currently playing with these guys, Matt (the blue one, from the gallery) and Maurice (a multi-generation Villareal descendant). They should have been just a part of a challenge, but I had so much fun with them I stopped aging and went on exploring the new islands with them.
    lt8eQT6.png

They are not that much of a match by design with conflicting traits and most of the early days were like this:
    0OLPYK3.png

or that:
    CT2RzFt.png

Yet they seem to be a severe case of opposite attracts, cause getting them into very flirty mood was all it took to make them start falling for each other on their own accord.
    MhD3Afy.png

@RainbowIsland these two are cute. love the last pic.
  • TiarellaTiarella Posts: 661 Member
    @jonilla1 - the sim on the left looks like a guy I knew in college (though he wouldn't look like that anymore after all these years! :lol: ) :D

Wish I'd seen this thread earlier! Wonderful pics!
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    In one of my older games, I created a sims family based off a story and characters I made and it was supposed to be like a medical/mystery so the parents died as part of the story as their daughter was supposed to work on solving the case. Before I was able kill their mother, she seemed to get really attached to this one lady and wanted to be in a relationship her (I had no plans for her to be in any relationship after the disappearance of her husband). So my game took quite an unexpected turn.
  • RainbowIslandRainbowIsland Posts: 20 Member

@RainbowIsland these two are cute. love the last pic.

Thank you.
    the pic is a part from the new mentor fishing animation, which I thought is well done and fun to watch. Took a hole series of pictures of (or from?) it and got this lucky shot.
    I hope to see more mature couples in this thread - Sims who have put their emo days behind them and such. Adults and elders, males and females.

• RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member
    edited July 2019
    kirivian wrote: »
    Hey guys! know it's been a while, but didn't want to miss the whole month.... I mean seriously right??... Spent the last hour browsing all your awesome couples.... great stuff... humbled and thankful for all your shares.....and I really can't help but comment on @Revenwyn 's awesome depiction of Thassarian and Koltira...... compellingly appropriate IMO..... not sure what faction you favor but Love is Love..... For the Horde!! :)

I actually play both Horde and Alliance- also have a version of my Horde toon (Blood elf Demon Hunter (fomerly rogue) and my Human Paladin, that I have as a couple here in Sims.

Also, Koltira and Thassarian are available on my Gallery. Koltira has some custom ears, that's it, and I have a comment on how to find them.

Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

• kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @Revenwyn I would so love to raid your gallery... :) but i was unable to find this household or you on the gallery... is your gallery ID different? and if so would you mind letting me know how to find it?... if you're shy about posting your gallery ID here, maybe you could PM it to me... either way I love your guys. thanks...
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    @Revenwyn I would so love to raid your gallery... :) but i was unable to find this household or you on the gallery... is your gallery ID different? and if so would you mind letting me know how to find it?... if you're shy about posting your gallery ID here, maybe you could PM it to me... either way I love your guys. thanks...

You probably misspelled it? It's MiladyRevenwyn, I have it listed at the bottom of my sig.

Just copy and paste it. You may have to allow CC to be shown to see Thassarian and Koltira
    Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

• kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @Revenwyn Thanks very much... not a misspell... just my dumb shining thru.... i missed the siggie reference... :joy: ... and not shy about CC so very excited for this one.... <3
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi everyone, here's an edit of my sim couple, Henry and Alex.
    tumblr_puiijjfeKY1x30lxro1_1280.png
    @simscognito Wish that it was more obvious that both are guys. I kind of see Cassandra Goth on the right :/ By the way, the image is enormous and a little difficult to enjoy, as I have to scroll in order to see the whole of it.