Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a way to duplicate food?

Is there a cheat or mod to duplicate food? Or a way to make multiple food items at once. For example, if I bake a cake multiple cakes will appear in my inventory. I’m using a mod that lets you run a home business so I’m playing a bakery. It’s too difficult to keep all of my items in stock when I need to bake them one by one. Thanks.

Comments

• babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I believe you can clone plates of food with the cloning device that is made from the invention machine. Haven’t done it myself but I read it was possible on this forum.
  • yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    babajayne wrote: »
    I believe you can clone plates of food with the cloning device that is made from the invention machine. Haven’t done it myself but I read it was possible on this forum.
    Thank you, I saw that as well. The machine looks big and I don’t really have anywhere to fit it. Thank you again
  • TiarellaTiarella Posts: 661 Member
    edited July 2019
    I don’t really have anywhere to fit it.
    Can you add a basement & stick it there? :smile:

edit: copy/paste fail, oops! :lol:
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    edited July 2019
    The machine is only about 2 grids big, I think. Or maybe 4 (like 2x2)?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    yupp wrote: »
    babajayne wrote: »
    Thank you, I saw that as well. The machine looks big and I don’t really have anywhere to fit it. Thank you again
    Yes, the invention machine is huge. But the cloning device is only 2x2 so once you create that, then you can delete the bigger one.

• katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    You need a Sim high enough in the scientist career to make the cloning device, though I believe any Sim can use it once it's created.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    Thanks everyone I will look into the machine today