Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Cheat Do You Love Most?

13...Next

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    All of the above, I use them often.
    keanisims2 wrote: »
    Definitely motherlode. What a shame it doesn't work in real life, eh?

I usually just use FamilyFunds at the start so I can buy the house I want them to have.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    MoveObjects because I can make all sorts of things and my favorite- I can pick up my stuck Sim if I need to do that.
    Motherlode and kaching I used to use a lot...but then I discovered freerealestate(insert meme here) and moveobjects, so. The others listed I don't really use.

But I loooove moveobjects. I don't get as crazy with it as some do since I'm not that skilled, but it's nice to be able to put stuff against the wall or more than one object on a counter.
  • SeloBeeSeloBee Posts: 177 Member
    I've definitely used all of these at some point or another, haha. I don't really like to cheat as much in my games anymore, but when I do it's usually for building or decorating or the inevitable moment when a Sim gets itself stuck somewhere :| :D
    The world is quiet here
  • Hecate90Hecate90 Posts: 53 Member
    FamilyFunds since it makes it so easy for me to move a bin family into any lot!
    I chose family funds because I love giving my Sims family a ton of money in one go. I also love the move objects cheat, I was able to make my Sims a rooftop beach with that.
  • KarlssonhoodKarlssonhood Posts: 36 Member
    MoveObjects because I can make all sorts of things and my favorite- I can pick up my stuck Sim if I need to do that.
    How else would I buiiiiild???!
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    Motherlode and Kaching! I don't have time to work for all that money!
    Ijust wish we could have the money cheat like that in real life :) hahaha the stuff I could get done :smiley: but I have always used the money cheat <3
    even rosebud back in the day ;)o:)
  • ChoerrysRoachChoerrysRoach Posts: 35 Member
    Gotta love the classic bb.testingcheatsenabled true I hate when I make a sim who has a backstory and their lifetime goal isn't right I just have to spawn sim modder and it's all fixed
    chips-ahoy-chipsahoy-chi-literally-nobody-chips-ahoy-stan-loona-45479729.png
  • PricklyTrashPricklyTrash Posts: 7 New Member
    Familyfunds is one I definitely use quite often. Whether to give my Sim family a boost in funds, so I can create them a nice house to live in, or, if a family crosses mine the wrong way... But, not TOO badly...

Make. Them. POOR.

If they do go over the line...

The Mirror Room.
  • DedudamolDedudamol Posts: 17 Member
    45DegreeAngleofRotation, because I love decorating a room in reality with seating etc. at an angle like real life.
    45DegreeAngleofRotation because i love free for decoration room and house! :) Also, boolprop setquartertileplacement on (maybe i wrote wrong, sorry). I love all codes for building or shopping :)
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I have to be honest some of these I never knew about but I sure am about to go try them!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    setsquaretileplacement on is my favourite after the debug cheat.
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • damselstonedamselstone Posts: 21 Member
    Motherlode and Kaching! I don't have time to work for all that money!
    Again like a few others have mentioned, I try not to really use cheats these days, just because the pay off of a successful family feels greater when you've really earned it yourself. That being said, I sometimes relapse and go for a cheeky motherlode.
  • peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    I mostly use moveobjetcs on and snapobjects to grid on when needed for decoration.
    I have 45DegreeAngleofRotation on in my cheat startup file as well as many others so that I don't have to enter them every time I play.

Other cheats I like are
    boolProp dontmergenhflora false (allows you to see all neighborhood trees in lot view)
    setQuarterTilePlacement on (not used much but sometimes is good for floor decorating)
    intProp maxNumOfVisitingSims 25
    uintProp maxNumOfVisitingSims 25
    Both allow for more sims to visit the lot
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • Dida_QuickswitchDida_Quickswitch Posts: 290 Member
    I always play with higher bills and harder and lower paying work. Aging tweak are also common with me, and of course LOADS of CC for clothes and items.