Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Star Wars

Hi

Now that EA has exclusive rights to the star wars franchise.

I was wondering we have cloths from star wars, in game (Darth Vader,Leia,Yoda etc)
Does this mean we will be getting a Star Wars DLC for sims 4?

Because if this happens it would be very cool
i mean lightsaber training with the 7 forms of lightsaber combat even the force with the light and dark side. i wouldn't mind if a sim could kill another sim not that i am a maniac, but you know that sith vs jedi thing

I wouldn't mind a 5+GB expansion with these features (the force lightside and darkside, all 7 forms of lightsaber combat,(if there is going to be a star wars DLC) please dont forget the force push, choke,lighting etc and the augmentation of the body(battle meditation, force valor, force melt))
Also i wound't mind paying like £20 to £30 for this.

THis is just an idea which i hopes comes to live because i think (well for all the star wars fans that plays sims)it would really make up for some of the lost feature in sims 4

if i made grammar errors plz show them out so that i can correct them. :)
i hope those that read this like the idea for a future DLC

Comments

• Options
    ArretStrifeArretStrife Posts: 136 Member
    I don't see this happening, but if it did, I would finally go and buy Sims 4, just for this.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited September 2015
    No way because The Sims isn't Lego, Maxis will never make The Sims Star Wars, The Sims Harry Potter, The Sims Jurassic World, The Sims Lord of Rings, ...
  • Options
    AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
    But then it wouldn't be a Sims game. If you want all that, go play a Star Wars game. Not trying to be mean here. Just getting straight to the point.
    a.k.a. Menaceman44 on MTS.
    Thoughts on a new wall mode?
  • Options
    craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    first, if they did lots of people would complain because they put in star wars, then people would complain because of the game engine they could not have epic space battles. may I suggest if you want star wars in your game you go get a star wars game. there are many out there and I know of one that even gives you a sand box format.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • Options
    killersnake006killersnake006 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited September 2015
    > @craftaholic said:
    > first, if they did lots of people would complain because they put in star wars, then people would complain because of the game engine they could not have epic space battles. may I suggest if you want star wars in your game you go get a star wars game. there are many out there and I know of one that even gives you a sand box format.

No i didn't mean the full star wars game with space battles and the planets. etc only the things that makes the jedi and Sith unique. also there aren't much star wars games out there. i have the force unleashed 1 and 2 also the KOTOR plus battlefront and i am getting very bored and tired of them. so that is why i came up with this idea. and i have SWTOR. the problem is the star wars games are too old or i require a subscription. (for SWTOR i do have a subscription but there isn't lightsaber forms in that game only buffs with the form names etc) and the force ability's are very limited to your class :/
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    > @LeGardePourpre said:
    > No way because The Sims isn't Lego, Maxis will never make The Sims Star Wars, The Sims Harry Potter, The Sims Jurassic World, The Sims Lord of Rings, ...
    Then why are there cloths from the star wars series in this game?? oh and just for the record, does sims 3 supernatural remind you of lord of the Rings. -_-
  • Options
    craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    > @craftaholic said:
    > first, if they did lots of people would complain because they put in star wars, then people would complain because of the game engine they could not have epic space battles. may I suggest if you want star wars in your game you go get a star wars game. there are many out there and I know of one that even gives you a sand box format.

No i didn't mean the full star wars game with space battles and the planets. etc only the things that makes the jedi and Sith unique. also there aren't much star wars games out there. i have the force unleashed 1 and 2 also the KOTOR plus battlefront and i am getting very bored and tired of them. so that is why i came up with this idea. and i have SWTOR. the problem is the star wars games are too old or i require a subscription. (for SWTOR i do have a subscription but there isn't lightsaber forms in that game only buffs with the form names etc) and the force ability's are very limited to your class :/

no you didn't but as I said they put in a little and people will scream that it is not enough. example: you, they gave us costumes and you want more. >:)

by the way, have you tried the newest star wars game I believe it is on Disney infinity. it is new, and no subscription.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • Options
    > @craftaholic said:
    > killersnake006 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > no you didn't but as I said they put in a little and people will scream that it is not enough. example: you, they gave us costumes and you want more. >:)
    >
    > by the way, have you tried the newest star wars game I believe it is on Disney infinity. it is new, and no subscription.
    No the reason why i commented on the cloths was i though that it was like a preview of what is to come, so i started this post with the question "I was wondering we have cloths from star wars, in game (Darth Vader,Leia,Yoda etc)
    Does this mean we will be getting a Star Wars DLC for sims 4?"

Then if the cloths had nothing to do with a future DLC then people could read my idea i had for a possible future DLC which would make SIms 4 much better than it is now. to be honest it is just my opinion the recent DLC's (there is nothing original about the recent DLC's now since most of the DLC's aren't that original why not add something well known that is original) are very bad excluding the Work DLC which i enjoy a lot but the rest is meh, so a DLC of a well known franchise could possible lift the spirit for this game (again all this about the game is my opinion)

About the Disney infinity i am going to get it but i want something like force unleashed with a more realistic look to it rather than a "kiddy's animation"
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    As an EP or GP nooo that's not yo say this idea could never work I mean if EA released it like they did with Medeval that could work well I think.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    A Stuff Pack that let our Sims use Force Powers and Lightsabers would be cool.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    > @Prink34320 said:
    > A Stuff Pack that let our Sims use Force Powers and Lightsabers would be cool.

Well yeah that is what i was going for.
  • Options
    WholikesmypictureWholikesmypicture Posts: 14 New Member
    How about, Starwars Battlefront 2, or better yet, Starwars Jedi: Fallen Order? I mean, Battlefront 2 was made in 2017 and battlefront 1 in 2015, but Fallen Order, Man dude, it's still in early access, even heard it is going to be something like Force Unleashed. Man I loved that game, I could only get the demo, same thing with the second game, but they were good. Should get fallen order, as I said, heard it's gonna be good.