Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Dear @rosemow thank you very much for taking a look and leaving your beautiful words, really appreciate all your wonderful kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, Sunsetter is a very cute build and so fitting for the Island world.
    Many thanks for your wonderful words @Sandraelle really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

I saw Sunsetter on The Gallery when you uploaded it and I just fell in love with it <3
    Then I went for my weekend escape and I almost forgot to tell you how much I like it!
    @AIRIS6962 a very big thank you for all your kindness and support, your beautiful words are very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Thistledo is lovely
    Primrose is cute. You know I love Victorian houses. Yours is very pretty <3
    Sunnydale High looks awesome.
    Gooseberry is very cute.
    Ocean Mist looks awesome.
    Wow at Wolfstone Heights! I love it!
    Sunsetter is so pretty!

I love all the new creations <3
    Many thanks @illusie for all your wonderful comments, really appreciate all your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Woodcutter's Cottage

A DNA request for @sims929292 Woodcutter's Cottage is an old haunted home built in Windenburg, dark and gloomy with an air of mystery. There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms, study, kitchen, living and dining rooms, cat friendly and fully landscaped with many outdoor activities :)

Download here
    More pics here

WyQAa1q.png

eJGDLdn.jpg

yXggPI0.jpg

JO5mvmu.jpg

XWp3D3E.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited July 2019
    gorgeous home, @masajo. I love your eye for detail. You are so good at making it feel like a real home. I love the kitchen! <3
    A very big thank you @illusie for your beautiful words, you've made my day :)
    Many thanks for all your kindness and support @BreeMiles always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Woodcutter’s Cottage is a very nice old style haunted home that suits Windenburg very we!l! :) Very nice exterior design and wall textures! The outdoors areas and landscaping work looks very great! The flowers through the outdoors are very pretty! It is nice that there is a wishing well,and a nook area where Sims can enjoy doing woodworking on the woodwork table near the garden shed. They will like using the bonfire,and enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating the food outdoors in the air at the picnic table. Kids will enjoy swinging on the swings. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air. Very nice firepit area for Sims to enjoy sitting on the camping chairs and keep warm near the fire. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior! The dark colour scheme and ligthting captures the requester’s theme for the build very well! Very nice brown, black and red colour scheme of the home! The wall textures of the rooms give great looks and feels to the rooms. The nautical touches are very nicel Very nice dining room! The wooden wooden wall texture and type of dining chairs used suits the old cottage theme so well! The ship’s wheel and portrait are great touches on the walls. Very nice wall tiling in the bathroom. The kitchen is very nice! The furnishings suit a cottage kitchen very well and the stone wall texture brings a great look and feel to the room! The fishnet is a nice touch on the wall and the island stools counter is great! Very nice living room for Sims to enjoy sitting resting there reading a book, chatting and watching the small tv. Very nice furnishing of the two bedrooms! The study room is very nice! Very nice wall patterned wall paneling and the teaset is a nice touch on the coffee table. Sims will enjoy sitting in the red armchairs or sofa reading a book. The bookcases and the books on the floor look great! The ship is a nice touch on the wall.
    It is a lovely cottage home! :)
    Dear @rosemow a million thank you's for all your wonderful support and kindness, I always look forward to reading your beautiful words which are a true delight and bring great happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Amazing work on Woodcutter's Cottage, dear @masajo ! <3 I do love the colors you used for the outside walls.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, great job on your Woodcutter's Cottage. Love how the exterior of the house looks, it's beautiful. :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Great work on Woodcutter’s Cottage @masajo . 🤗🌟
    A very big thank you @AIRIS6962 I do like all the old stonework involved in cottages :)
    Many thanks for your beautiful words @Sandraelle very kind of you :)
    Many thanks @soocoolsim really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • 7d3h7d3h Posts: 36 Member
    Great work ! @masajo
    Thank you very much @7d3h for your kind and lovely words, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Sandy Shores

This is a DNA request build for @Simlena528 a beach style family home which is toddler, child and teen friendly. There are 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, kitchen/diner, laundry, living and dining rooms with a study in the attic. Many outdoor activities including rear deck with bbq, toddler area, sunloungers by the hottub and gazebo with bar and music. Boats and floats included :)

Download here
    More pics here

S7Tbj3m.png

NWDy7Yb.jpg

G0USGcU.jpg

7Ks1uxe.jpg

2BzdkLX.jpg

2FsnHO2.jpg

Ojdr480.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Sandy Shores is a lovely island beach family home! :) Very nice exterior design. wall textures, dormers, and restful tropical trees! Very nice outside areas! The beach, deck and pier areas are lovely! Great kids play area for them to have fun on the pirate ship and swings. The toddlers play area with the wading pool and slide is very nice! Very nice bbq outdoors cooking and dining area for Sims to enjoy eating meals outdoors in the sea air. Very nice and restful gazebo! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there having a drink from the bar and listening to radio music. Very nice area for Sims sunlounge on the loungers. They will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub and on the floaters in the water, and enjoy using the boats. Very lovely furnishing and layout of the interior! The home looks such a calming and restful home for Sims to enjoy living in! Very nice colour schemes of the rooms, and wall textures. The living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there on the seating near the fire watching tv together, The aroma of incense filling the room would be very nice. The fish tank is a nice touch. Very nice dining room! Nice island themed dining chairs used and the fruit bowl is a great touch on the table top. They will enjoy listening to music through the wall speaker whilst dining. Very nice design, furnishing and layout of the kitchen and diner! It looks great the way the half wall separates off the areas. Very lovely bedrooms! They are each furnished so very nicely! The orange and yellow curtains give a lovely warm, cheerful and calming look to the rooms. It is great that there is a special Kids play room! They will have lots of fun playing games and doing activities there! The green and yellow seats to play the llama tabletop game are colourfully nice! Very nice study and painting areas in the attic! They will enjoy having a drink and popcorn whilst using the computer.
    It is a very lovely family island beach home! :)
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for such a beautiful review, your wonderful words are always such a great pleasure to read. Many thanks also for all your lovely kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Very lovely home @masajo . Well done! :D

Sandy Shores is a lovely home, dear @masajo <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top