Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone have any WCIFs they need answered? Ask!

Comments

• Options
    sayhiorheysayhiorhey Posts: 5 New Member
    does anyone know where can i find some mm fences and gates?
  • Options
    CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    @Bananas_45 -
    Where's the hair in yo profile pic?? I love it to death.

It's the long hair with a bump from Luxury party.

wish I had luxury party! It's so elegant and pretty!
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Bananas_45 -
    Where's the hair in yo profile pic?? I love it to death.

It's the long hair with a bump from Luxury party.

wish I had luxury party! It's so elegant and pretty!

Kiara Zurk has a longer version: https://mystufforigin.com/pure-hair/#more-16277
    the link on the left that says add-free downloads is for her pay site.
  • Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    edited July 2019
    Wcif nice 1x1 four legged wooden dining tables? There are so few in the game itself, I'd already would've broken my shins on those who are availiable. XD
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    @Bananas_45 thanks! sadly the last one hides behind an adfly, but i appreciate your help none the less. =D
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    JtheVetJtheVet Posts: 6 New Member
    Does anyone know WCIF any terrain replacement for Sulani (something similar to k-hippie)...
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I'm looking for Maxis Match Victorian furniture... And having a very hard time finding them.. I already have the ones on MTS... Does anyone know about creators who focus on that?
  • Options
    TwilyteSimsTwilyteSims Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello. And thank you for this thread. WCIF Upscale door and window add ons for the small walls? I love them and really want to use a full set on my latest build. It's a small wall bottom floor and a middle sized top floor. The design needs it that way to look right. Thanks in advance for your helo.
  • Options
    Hello. And thank you for this thread. WCIF Upscale door and window add ons for the small walls? I love them and really want to use a full set on my latest build. It's a small wall bottom floor and a middle sized top floor. The design needs it that way to look right. Thanks in advance for your helo.

You could try these:
    https://brazenlotus.com/upscale-window-door-addon/
  • Options
    TwilyteSimsTwilyteSims Posts: 4 New Member
    Thank you, Bananas_45. I found those a few weeks ago. There aren't any for short walls. But these work in wall positions where the Maxis set won't. They (Maxis) need to add short wall Upscale windows and doors for small walls. And maybe different sizes.
  • Options
    maggidestomaggidesto Posts: 240 Member
    I'm sure I used to have artists' paint splattered floor in my game but can't find it. Anyone have any ideas, please?
  • Options
    maggidesto wrote: »
    I'm sure I used to have artists' paint splattered floor in my game but can't find it. Anyone have any ideas, please?

Was it this one? https://sims4customcontent.tumblr.com/post/112481489892/budgie2budgie-cowplantcake-wanted-paint-splatter
  • Options
    90schick90schick Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys, I'm new here! I was wondering if there are any chairs like the Corbusier lounger... I can only find Sims 3 ones.

Also I'm looking for surfboard tables, can't find any... Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    PokemoePokemoe Posts: 7 New Member
    hello don't know if this is still open or not but I have been looking for Noir and dark sims yuxi tkangie nore curtains for the sims 4 for almost 6 months now with no luck :(
  • Options
    Pokemoe wrote: »
    hello don't know if this is still open or not but I have been looking for Noir and dark sims yuxi tkangie nore curtains for the sims 4 for almost 6 months now with no luck :(

I'm sorry but, Noir & Dark does not have those items on their current website and the old download links for Mediafire have been disabled. I don't know how Baidu works as it is a membership site, they may still have the download. There is already an unanswered ask on their site for an active link to the Noren. I couldn't find where anyone else has archived the content, sorry. It may have been lost when their Tumblr was taken down for using Adfly.
  • Options
    90schick wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm new here! I was wondering if there are any chairs like the Corbusier lounger... I can only find Sims 3 ones.

Also I'm looking for surfboard tables, can't find any... Thanks in advance!

Here is a surfboard table: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets-objects-miscellaneous/title/sunshine/id/1453594/
  • Options
    WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    searching for a 1x1 wooden door that doesn't cropped onto a wall like this, thanks

5833ed2c77.jpeg
  • Options
    Womble wrote: »
    searching for a 1x1 wooden door that doesn't cropped onto a wall like this, thanks

5833ed2c77.jpeg

Actually the wall crops the door. I don't think it's fixable.
  • Options
    edited August 2019

there are some doors that didn't cropped onto the wall. they are a bit smaller than the normal doors (i.e. on my screenshot, 1st and 6th door from the left on the first row and the last door on the 2nd row)
  • Options
    Womble wrote: »

there are some doors that didn't cropped onto the wall. they are a bit smaller than the normal doors (i.e. on my screenshot, 1st and 6th door from the left on the first row and the last door on the 2nd row)

I get it now. Sorry, I thought you wanted that same door but, smaller. Sorry! How about these?
    https://veranka-s4cc.tumblr.com/post/122087712785/bakery-doors-arches-as-i-promised-here-are-my
    https://pqsim4.blogspot.com/2017/05/madison-modern-doors-sims-4-custom.html
    http://modthesims.info/d/547879/wood-door-recolors-x21-build-n-doors-true-wood.html
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @Bananas_45 thank you so much, i'll try it first and then come back to edit this post for the result

btw, idk how you find it, it's hard to find the right door without trying it as most screenshot doesn't show the comparison/crop onto walls

edit: 2 of them indeed have smaller size but it still cropped a little bit.
    well, i'm still satisfied with the doors tho
    Post edited by Womble on
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Does anyone know of a table top nativity set. I can find one for the yard on Google, but would love to have a smaller one.
  • Options
    ElaineenicoleeElaineenicolee Posts: 95 Member
    Does anyone know if any creators have done an add on window set to Realm of Magic yet? I know peacemaker has done sets for other packs, but he hasn't been able to get to ROM yet. The windows are soooo hard to use lol.
  • Options
    KaeflaithKaeflaith Posts: 1 New Member
    I know peacemaker has expanded some of the doors and windows to include more widths and heights, but are there any others beyond what they've done? Right now I'm working on a Selvadorada build and the lack of 1 tile doors and windows or centered windows is driving me crazy.

Also, has anyone done gates that match fences and/or fences that match gates? Hardly any of the Maxis-made fences have matching gates, and vice versa.

Thank you!