Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone have had this happen?

Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
edited July 2019 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
N725CAI.png

hgSeSGl.png

CYCJxz7.png

HdEMQIN.png

These are not my sim's. This has happened three times I don't know why these things keep coming into my household inventory I think they are from the festivals/the actual world. I've never had this happen before. @rosemow is this a bug?
mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Comments

• TiarellaTiarella Posts: 661 Member
    It's not listed over in the bug-reports for IL. Not yet, anyway.

If you play with mods, does it still happen after you've removed all of them?

Here's hoping someone with IL will chime in to say whether or not they've seen this, too, & whether or not it seems to be working as intended.
  • adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    edited July 2019
    I had this after CL sometimes. Haven't seen it in IL. Playing with no CC or mods.
    origin ID: adduapina
  • micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    I have never seen this happen. That would be so frustrating.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    So they don't show up in your house but go into your household inventory right? FREE STUFF! I'm okay with it. I need to look in my inventory though...
    egTcBMc.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Tiarella wrote: »
    It's not listed over in the bug-reports for IL. Not yet, anyway.

If you play with mods, does it still happen after you've removed all of them?

Here's hoping someone with IL will chime in to say whether or not they've seen this, too, & whether or not it seems to be working as intended.

I don't play with any mods :o
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2019
    So they don't show up in your house but go into your household inventory right? FREE STUFF! I'm okay with it. I need to look in my inventory though...

They are worth 0 though ahaha
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1