Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you ever had that one sim you just wanted to kill off?

Comments

• NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited July 2019
    For me, it changes.

Currently, I'm very annoyed with Makoa Kealoha. Whenever my Sim is trying to do their conservationist tasks at Mua Pel'am, he always insists on chatting them up, and I can't cancel this intent of his. Thus my Sim is stuck waiting for him while he is running across the isles. And he won't shut up and do his own work. I find I have to travel somewhere and back in order to make him stop and forget about my Sim.

Yesterday, on Ohan'ali Beach, my two Sims were being romantic and he HAD to invite himself as a third wheel just standing there and nodding in his snorkling device every time one of my Sims said a romantic thing to each other. Fus-Ro-Dah!! I value premades though and never kill them off unless they really, REALLY annoy me. Makoa is trying my patience, however.

When it comes to the hideous randoms always butting in, stealing, and whatnot, it's Death by Delete instantly. If I can make them suffer too, all the better. They have no right to exist and impair my play as far as I'm concerned :D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    if he/she's part of the my played sims, never.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I can't purposely kill my sims. It makes me feel guilty. Not even the townies. :D
  • tulipssimmertulipssimmer Posts: 89 Member
    I’ve never officially killed a sim before but there have times where I have wanted too. Usually I just give them bad traits, or ruin their lives by steal stuff or breaking it. Sometimes I just hate person because I really want to marry their spouse but since I’m not a home wreck I get a little passive aggressive.
  • DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member
    For me, the only Sim I really wanted dead (wow that sounds so evil) was Jennifer Burb (Pleasant) from The Sims 2. I don't know why, but every time I saw her or played as her I just did NOT like her! I usually had her divorce her husband, then die shortly afterwords. Again, not sure why, but I really never liked her.
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
  • Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    All of them
    tenor.gif?itemid=5632048
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited July 2019
    There were a few in sims3 I hated, and I don't like using that word.. I got a hold of a mod that "annihilated" sims. LOL

Let's name the ones who got annihilated, shall we?

The Altos, Gobias Koffi, The Bunch (except Ethan and Lisa. They lived) and the worst sim was Claire Ursine!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    I never killed a sim off on purpose, but I was close; there was a premade last name Juarez that must of been generated due to Jungle Adventure. He (Juarez)and his son were placed in an apartment complex I made because I didn’t want him and his little boy being homeless. Well this ungrateful fool decided he was going to move where he pleased and moved in and married Darling Walsh...excuse me, I already I had plans for her and you are not the one. So I created a lot in Strangerville put a homeless female sim in the house and split Juarez and his son into the Strangerville household, making the female sim his sister. This fool decides to move back to Walsh’s home...I move him back to Strangerville...he moves in with Billie Jang and marries her. I move him back to Strangerville and delete all relationships he had except the household he lives in. And do you know where I find him again... living and married to Darling Walsh. So we are playing this game Juarez, fine, DELETE.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    I am actually thinking of ways to kill one at the moment. Agnessa was the first sim I created, and in theory she was supposed to be a quirky single mom who needed no man. What she really is is extremely mediocre, dumb and annoying. Half of her relatives hate her and she is constantly bothering the other half with calls and visits. Like, go away, no one wants you there. It has gotten to the point when I dread to see her around, because she is just so awful.
    I could delete her, but I don't want to mess up the family tree. So murder it is. But at first one of her daughters is going to steal her cat, because she doesn't deserve to be culled just because her owner is a witch with a "b".
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited July 2019
    There were a few in sims3 I hated, and I don't like using that word.. I got a hold of a mod that "annihilated" sims. LOL

Let's name the ones who got annihilated, shall we?

The Altos, Gobias Koffi, The Bunch (except Ethan and Lisa. They lived) and the worst sim was Claire Ursine!

why the Altos? sure Nick and Vita make terrifying offspring but i alwasy found them interesting :p Nick Always fighting the Landgraabs XD Vita was more cunning but she never gets along with Nancy Landgraab :p she did eventually with Geoffrey tho ^_^ and why would you kill Holly??? easily one of the cutest Sunset Valley sims 0.0 Gobias annoys me too since he never leaves me alone -.- i do like the Bunches tho except Arlo -.- i share Darlene's disdain for him :p
    JC1979 wrote: »
    I never killed a sim off on purpose, but I was close; there was a premade last name Juarez that must of been generated due to Jungle Adventure. He (Juarez)and his son were placed in an apartment complex I made because I didn’t want him and his little boy being homeless. Well this ungrateful fool decided he was going to move where he pleased and moved in and married Darling Walsh...excuse me, I already I had plans for her and you are not the one. So I created a lot in Strangerville put a homeless female sim in the house and split Juarez and his son into the Strangerville household, making the female sim his sister. This fool decides to move back to Walsh’s home...I move him back to Strangerville...he moves in with Billie Jang and marries her. I move him back to Strangerville and delete all relationships he had except the household he lives in. And do you know where I find him again... living and married to Darling Walsh. So we are playing this game Juarez, fine, DELETE.

That's what you get if you give random generated trash the benefit of the doubt :p there are no premade Jungle adventure townies: they are all random generated garbage sims. the game heavily favors them for some odd reason, even mods give them special treatment it seems!! i already resort to taking in my fave premades (Morgan, Luna, Sofia and Zoe) to prevent them from being sold of to Genji the ugly fat pearbooty elder >.< and they Always get in the way if you let them live. i Always disable them from any mod action if i can and delete them instantly if they get in my way.
    edited July 2019
    Nindigo wrote: »
    For me, it changes.

Currently, I'm very annoyed with Makoa Kealoha. Whenever my Sim is trying to do their conservationist tasks at Mua Pel'am, he always insists on chatting them up, and I can't cancel this intent of his. Thus my Sim is stuck waiting for him while he is running across the isles. And he won't shut up and do his own work. I find I have to travel somewhere and back in order to make him stop and forget about my Sim.

Yesterday, on Ohan'ali Beach, my two Sims were being romantic and he HAD to invite himself as a third wheel just standing there and nodding in his snorkling device every time one of my Sims said a romantic thing to each other. Fus-Ro-Dah!! I value premades though and never kill them off unless they really, REALLY annoy me. Makoa is trying my patience, however.

When it comes to the hideous randoms always butting in, stealing, and whatnot, it's Death by Delete instantly. If I can make them suffer too, all the better. They have no right to exist and impair my play as far as I'm concerned :D

@Nindigo
    It is not really his fault: all Sulani natives are extremely chatty it seems! whenever i get to Mua Pel'am every single sim will non-stop try to talk to my sims, including Makoa which is ok by me since he is a friend of my current family and one of my sims daughters is dating his son atm :p if i am not doing anything but more than often i get absolutely swamped by multiples of random generated garbage wherever in Sulani i go, they just instantly pop up and continue their stalking trying to shove themselves down my throat.

The conversation butting has been a major annoyance for a long time tho. i hate the fact that you cannot send them away and even if you could another random crudball jumps in to ruin your romance -.- i mean sure, if a friend shows up and joins a daily chat i don't mind at all but those random strangers Always interrupting your conversations is really getting on my nerves atm.

and yes! i also agree the randoms shouldn't impair my play so darn much. can't even go out the door anymore without a horde of them stalking my sims non-stop! they even show up at my door every day atm even tho i never greeted them whatsoever...

• BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,405 Member
    I had this sim let’s call her Max, cause I forgot her name, who I just married to a random townie cause I didn’t want her to die alone. She didn’t, cause the guy never died. They had one daughter together, which he even outlived. I was playing as Max’s sister grandkid...her grand nephew(?) and the guy would still not die! So I had to invite him over and put him a room for days and he wouldn’t starve or nothing! I put a fireplace inside, with a rug next to it and lit it up but nothing. I placed fireworks and set them off and yet nothing happened. I got him into a pool a days would pass and still nothing. I wanted to finish him off in a very satisfying death but nothing was working so I had to enter Manage World and ultimately deleted him. It was the only way.
    edited July 2019
    I had this sim let’s call her Max, cause I forgot her name, who I just married to a random townie cause I didn’t want her to die alone. She didn’t, cause the guy never died. They had one daughter together, which he even outlived. I was playing as Max’s sister grandkid...her grand nephew(?) and the guy would still not die! So I had to invite him over and put him a room for days and he wouldn’t starve or nothing! I put a fireplace inside, with a rug next to it and lit it up but nothing. I placed fireworks and set them off and yet nothing happened. I got him into a pool a days would pass and still nothing. I wanted to finish him off in a very satisfying death but nothing was working so I had to enter Manage World and ultimately deleted him. It was the only way.

there do seem to be some sims who are immortal because of a hidden trait: the Baby Ariel NPC has this trait and the game also tends to spawn celebrity teens whom also posess this trait >.<

• BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited July 2019
    @DanmanNefarius if i'm honest I think because they were horrid to look at. imo o:)
    When Sims4 City Living came out and one of the apartments was called Altos, I screamed inside.
    Oh when I found out about the Alto girl in Get Famous, I was like nooooooo!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    edited July 2019
    @BlkBarbiegal yeah Vita was not a pretty flower but she pulled of that evil politician look perfectly imo and Nick genuinely looked like a mob boss. i do however agree that they make horrible children! especially their girls are usually terrible, making me think Holly might be adopted because she looks nothing like her parents :/ she does sometiomes pass on their genes tho if they are left in the game.... i prefer it if not every sim in town is a supermodel hence why i loved the Bunches: they were not perfect, but they were each very unique which i liked (Lisa can be a cutie tho with a makeover but i adored her meanstreak look because it fits her bio and personality!). like any sim in Sunset Valley can hold a candle to Kaylynn Langerak when grow up :p for me at least...Bella Bachelor/Goth looked...odd in TS 3 :/ glad she got her glory back in ts 4 because in TS 3 she was kinda lackluster compared to other ladies in SSV *cough* Kaylynn, Holly, Bebe, Jamie, Morgana, Agnes*. dunno what's so bad about Holly tho?? she is deffo not horrid to look at if you ask me! the TS 4 celebrity Holly tho... a mere shadow of her TS 3 version!

and if she get's paired with Parker Langerak via story progression??? prepare for some really pretty kids if the gene pool clicks right!!! i have seen these two create some stunning kids together!...unless the kid draws a bad card and inherits Nick or Vita genes… Dustin and Illiana aren't that shabby either when they decide to make another Langerak kid btw!

same can be said for the ALvi brothers….i hate VJ but he does have very good genes if paired with Bebe, Holly or Lisa (it's usually Lisa if i let story progression do the job)! and Miraj and Kaylynn Always make gorgeous kids in my experience: i have yet to see the first ugly duckling when these two make kids!
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    A little Sim named Dylan Landgraab. A small bit of backstory if you will. I have been an avid user of the MCCC mod for years, it's the only way I can play Sims since the mod you know, makes Sims 4's world....not awful. Sims get married without you playing as them, they carry on with their lives and have children of their own. And if you really want to get someone pregnant or married by the next 'cycle' of Sims to get pregnant and married you just click "Mark for marriage" and it finds them a single Sim for them to marry.

So by this point I've had a five generation legacy. My founder Sim's daughter married Malcolm Landgraab's son so for a couple generations my legacy was rocking the Landgraab family name. Well one day my Malcolm Landgraab IV had nothing but girls so for me the Landgraab family name ended there. Malcolm's other brother was gay and adopted a girl with his husband. Malcolm's last brother was the only one that had a boy, Dylan. So as the 6th generation begins things carry on as normal, Malcolm's daughters grow up and start their own families, his gay brother's daughter grows up, starts a family, Dylan...........................................................................................................?

Now Dylan was actually a good looking Sim, he didn't have an awful personality. But the problem was....he was just a failure. Having a conversation with him only ends in your sim getting angry, or bored. So it's easy for him to become an enemy of your Sim. So naturally I want the Landgraab family name to continue right? Well unfortunately he's just not getting married. He's constantly trying to flirt with my Sim's friend so it's not like he doesn't WANT a relationship. So I figured it's time to interfere in this, I keep clicking on 'mark for marriage' over and over and over. Nothing. He won't carry on the Landgraab family name, and all while he's doing that he's acting like a jerk to everyone he meets. So......no point huh? So I had my Sim use a book mod I downloaded called the Book of Chaos, then made him drown in his own pee puddle. He wants to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 people off so much then he can drown in it!
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Flexono1 wrote: »
    All of them
    tenor.gif?itemid=5632048

This is the best thing ever!
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Any Sim who happens to be that rude neighbor in San Myshuno, who complains angrily about your treadmill or guitar, then throws a loud party every night and woohoos the rest of it making walls shake.
  • ElaineenicoleeElaineenicolee Posts: 95 Member
    Sometimes I kill a sim just for the story. For instance, I wanted my one sim to be a widow, but I wanted his wife to show up in their kids relationship bar. So I created the family, then put her in a enclosed pool until she died.....They now visit her grave at my Sims graveyard to spend time with her.

Otherwise I have killed Eliza Pancakes on purpose. I just love Bob, but Eliza annoys me so much. On one game save I made Bob a vampire, moved him & Eliza into a vampire coven, then trapped Eliza in the back yard until she died from starvation. Unfortunately it backfired. While grim reaper was there, Bob ran outside and ended up dying from sunlight no matter how many times I tried to bring him inside.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Not really, but there have been certain Sims who've made me think "Cornflake, what is wrong with you?" I always find Katrina Caliente running around in her default athletic outfit in the middle of winter, and I've lost track of how many times I've had to invite her in so she wouldn't freeze.
    And then there's Jesminder Bheeda, who would regularly wake up my Sims and their kids by playing loud music at night (even though she had a nooboo of her own), and then call them boring when they complained. Five seconds later, she'd come stomping into their apartment and use all their stuff, even the computer, which was in the parents' bedroom. Apart from this, they'd never interacted with her, let alone given her a key - one of them had talked to Arun once or twice, but that was it. No wonder they decided to move back to Willow Creek. (Okay, that was my idea, but still.)
    But the most annoying thing of all is probably what I now call the Samantha Ottomas Incident. I'll explain later on the TS2 board.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Premades I only kill occasionally if I'm feeling abit angry that day or they keep bothering me.
    Like for example Gunther munch kept chatting to my sims in the cafe for some reason, normally you just cancel it and go on but this was like the glass of water bug where it fills your queue up. I ended up locking him in a pool so he would drown, eventually he died but my game crashed and now he's just locked in a room with a hungry vampire with cupcakes being the only food available...to him atleast.

This is the dude I'm talking about btw
    250?cb=20171223232544
    EMrBkJP.png
  • damselstonedamselstone Posts: 21 Member
    Going a bit old school here but The Tragic Clown from The Sims 1. I know you were meant to hate him... it was very effective. It was made worse due to the fact that at the time I had no idea why he appeared, or how to get rid of him! He ruined so many games for me.
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    The only Sim that I've really disliked is Geeta Rasoya.
    PTJyPtt.png

In my game, she's always been angry and rude towards my Sim, and often complains about noise when there isn't any. Oddly enough, her son Raj is super chill and friendly lol.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    I don't know how or why but Max Villareal seems to aggravate a lot of sims in general in all of my saves including pre mades I don't play that often as there is always a negative relationship bar. I haven't played him but does he have a mean trait or something?
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    No, but he does have the evil one.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4