Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Say Something Silly

1262728293032...Next

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    A Panda walks in to a bar. The panda goes up to the bartender and orders some Bamboo Chutes. After the Panda finishes, he takes out a gun and shoots the windows. "Hey!" Yells the Bartender. "Who do you think you are?" The Panda looks at him and says, "I'm a Panda. Look it up." The Panda turns around and walks out of the bar. The Bartender pulls out his phone and looks up the word "panda". In the definition, it says:

Panda: Eats chutes and leaves.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Go up to someone, ask them what year it is, (get the answer) then say "I still have time to save everyone!" then run away.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    I need to mend the holes in my pockets! I keep leaving a trail of coins everywhere I go! :lol: Hansel and Gretel would be proud!
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
    Have conversations with yourself, then ask other people to join you two.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    Oh for all the grandma's knickers in Cleveland! Patsy! Where-did-you-put-the-oil-of yak?!
    In the well?! Oh Travis- Kneeberger fell down the well so you put it in the potting shed!
    Why-did-you-put-it-in-the shed-when -I need-it-for-the-tomato cakes?!
    What do you mean Barky told you to put the yak-oil in the potting shed?! You mean Barky the.. goldfish from next door?
    And what do you suppose Barky cares about where you put the yak-oil?
    What do you mean 'he likes it sprinkled on his pajamas'??
    Oh! Okay, well that makes sense. Then go run to the store and get me some powdered dingo's toenail clippings. Yes! With the fungus-slices.
    Okay good.

Bad Arkane wrote: »
    Go up to someone, ask them what year it is, (get the answer) then say "I still have time to save everyone!" then run away.
    Good Move bro. Happy trolling! B)
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
    When someone tells you to 'have a great day,' act shocked as if they just said a bad word.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    Walk up to someone randomly, smack them upside the back of the head and tell them loudly, "I thought I told you to go get the car!" Then walk away huffily. Do NOT turn to see the wreckage. Possible lawsuit-worthy.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
    Stand up and applaud when your food comes to your table in a restaurant.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    Courtesy of George Carlin(yes, in his pre-dead state):

When you visit a restaurant where they do the pepper-grinder, cheese-grater or any of that type of thing where they offer to top your food with more of something:
    Say yes and just casually let the (we'll say black pepper) pile up on the food. For an uncomfortably long time.
    Then when you do release the wait-person, call them back a bit later and huffily complain that there's too much black pepper on your food!
    Stand up and applaud when your food comes to your table in a restaurant.
    Only if the waiter becomes "The Invisible Man" for long periods of time. If you been in that situation, y'know what I mean.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
    Wear a sock puppet on your hand and tell people it's your therapist, and ask if they want advice too.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    edited July 2019
    I think my teeth are trying to escape my face but that's too bad for them because my mouth is not a democracy
    When someone tells you to 'have a great day,' act shocked as if they just said a bad word.

I just prefer a good old fashioned "no", always throws people off ;)
    Post edited by WaitWhatYT on
    Pretend you're driving while you walk down the street, and honk and wave at people as you pass by.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    WaitWhatYT wrote: »
    I think my teeth are trying to escape my face but that's too bad for them because my mouth is not a democracy

I just prefer a good old fashioned "no", always throws people off ;)

I'm totally trying that the next time someone says to have a good day. LOL

Something silly... Something silly... Hmm.

I heard that if you give the magic tree in Willow Creek lemonade, it will lead you to a secret place that is not the secret grotto. Also, where did I leave my feather boa-Oh, come on, Don Lothario, quit swiping my boas! 😂
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
    Whenever you're invited somewhere tell them that you'll have to ask the voices first.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I have the most 'Silly' thing ever.

My name is Silke (short Sil) but when I was younger my parents called me 'Silly' sometimes. Not because they thought I was silly, but because I always said 'mommy' and 'daddy' in place of 'mom' and 'dad', and they thought it would be fun to minimalize 'Sil', so then I became 'Silly'.

I don't even think they know they called me silly for years....
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    When your phone rings. Whisper loudly: "For the last time, I'm not giving you your kidney back!"
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png