Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    edited July 2019
    And without further ado--wait. Anyway, here's the gen 4 banner, at least for now! I might do another one when they're all adults, but about a third of the gen will follow them as teens.

uduVcAP.png
    Post edited by LadyLobster on
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Nice to know some family traditions are being kept alive and well :joy::naughty: Also oh man, you knew I’d see you-know-who and get excited, didn’t you? :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    New banner! Ahhhhh! :scream:

Love it! I think I can identify parents of everyone except demon person with hellfire above them (a he?) I mean, I’d guess that one is from Velvet and Rexx’s brood but idk....
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    EEEE! I love the title, and I can't wait to see for certain who is who and learn more about them!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Yep. I think I finally figured them all out too! Time will tell and if I’m right on a couple of those ‘couples’ I’m like. :scream::scream: Big time shocked! But then maybe it’s too Much Ado About Fangs! :joy:
    @pammiechick The person with the hellfire isn't a gen 4 kid! So no wonder you can't figure out the parents. ;)

@SeaDragonSong I always have a terrible time with titles (what was I thinking with From Fangs to Fae Dreams aaa) so I'm glad you like it!! You'll meet all three main PoVs next week, along with almost everyone pictured in the banner.

@AudreyFld LOL, I think I have a feeling who shocked you. ;) I think for a lot of the gen 4 couples I was like "who would the WORST POSSIBLE MATCH for this person be?? I pick that one!"
    uduVcAP.png
    Oh goodie! New blood...heh...:naughty:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick The person with the hellfire isn't a gen 4 kid! So no wonder you can't figure out the parents. ;)

@SeaDragonSong I always have a terrible time with titles (what was I thinking with From Fangs to Fae Dreams aaa) so I'm glad you like it!! You'll meet all three main PoVs next week, along with almost everyone pictured in the banner.

@AudreyFld LOL, I think I have a feeling who shocked you. ;) I think for a lot of the gen 4 couples I was like "who would the WORST POSSIBLE MATCH for this person be?? I pick that one!"
    It’s not just one, although that ONE really is! Whaaaaa? The other one is more awwwwkward.....
    Also I’m wondering? Is there another threesome coming our way?
    I wish we would’ve got the magic pack before you started this gen, but I’m soooo glad you didn’t wait. Loving all this speculation! And I’ll stop spamming your thread now!
    edited July 2019
    @pammiechick It's new something all right, LOL

@AudreyFld OMG, please don't apologize! I love your excitement (and horror?), rofl. Curious how people will react in the future... And who would you think is a possible poly throuple from the banner?

And I really did want to wait for that magic pack! But a week's my limit, apparently. ;) Can't wait until Monday!
    uduVcAP.png
    I can tell which one will SHOCK THEM ALL!

Bring it. >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited July 2019
    But a week's my limit, apparently
    Mmm-hmm... Lots of waiting going on over there, huh? ;):tongue: *whispers* 30....

I am... intrigued to see how some of these ships play out :joy: (Also intrigued to see you attempt to draw a family tree for these people, especially after this upcoming Gen, from the looks of it :joy: HA!) Though I suppose people paired on the banner aren’t guaranteed to be endgame either... Hmm...

And yeah, you already pegged which ship will probably be my fave :tongue: (Not that I’m ready to leave shipping retirement yet lol, but we shall see...)
    snvAF3B.png
    @pammiechick :scream:

@CitizenErased14 Don't forget the gen 2 banner with Sunflower ~makin' eyes~ at Lyanna! And Orlando nowhere to be found (except in butterfly form)? LOL. I will say that not every love interest is pictured in the banner--and that I may not be 100% decided on all the final matches. It's early yet, and I never know how a gen will end.

Ha, shipping retirement is so peaceful! I can understand why you'd want to stay there. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    Lol @pammiechick!!!

Griff’s girls, who I suspect are the two by themselves, and the demon behind them.... unless those aren’t both his and they are a couple? Hmmm. But now I’m not sure because there wasn’t there only one male demon, but then, a poly doesn’t have to include one of the opposite sex I suppose.

Nope now I have no idea! Lol... good job of making us guess.
    @AudreyFld LOL, no poly this gen!! That I know of, anyway. LOL. But I can see why you'd think it was those three. And those are indeed Griff's girls. ;)

One of them is a main PoV! Behold, Griff's daughter('s hair):

9YI4bbC.png
    uduVcAP.png
    @AudreyFld LOL, no poly this gen!! That I know of, anyway. LOL. But I can see why you'd think it was those three. And those are indeed Griff's girls. ;)

One of them is a main PoV! Behold, Griff's daughter('s hair):

9YI4bbC.png

No poly .... but .... and she’s gorgeous!
  • Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    Are Foxx's and Clem's children dating? That's weird, surprised that the two families have anything to do with eachother.

And is that Anders with Ellie's daughter? I'm stuck between deciding if thats adorable or just plain creepy
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

@AudreyFld Thank you!! <3 Sorry for the disappointment. ;)

@Minty1992 You're right, the two families have absolutely nothing to do with each other!

And adorable + just plain creepy is what I aim for. >:) That's Anders and you'll find out who the mermaid is in chapter 1! But he's in his doctor outfit so the connection may not be romantic. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    of course it's romantic! Who couldn't fall for sexy Anders in a doctor's uniform?
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

Lobster had me so convinced we’d seen the last of Anders and I was so sad! Cruel :tongue: Thrilled we haven’t though. Can’t wait for more of that eye candy :love:

So, uh, how does one go about booking an appointment with Dr. Lyons? :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
    @Minty1992 Good point. ;)

@CitizenErased14 I know, I know! I'm surprised people remembered poor Anders. I wondered if anyone would recognize him in the banner--thank you, everyone, for remembering my 8 billion characters.

And you can schedule appointments either by phone via his office's website~

yke6hGJ.png
    uduVcAP.png
    edited July 2019
    Is this website www.stupidsexyanders.com? :love:
    snvAF3B.png
    edited July 2019
    @CitizenErased14 Stupid sexy Anders...

lHYwP22.gif
    Post edited by LadyLobster on