Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Mariefoxprice83 and @QueenofMyshuno I love your Victorian style sims - both your stories sound really interesting.

@AngeliqueAdelaide Aphrodite the dog was making me laugh especially threatening the sim that plays the violin.
    @DarkAngel1994 I somehow missed your post where the guys got married and had their baby. It was such a cute wedding. The mersim in the bath was a great screenshot.

@koteyka - Tony at the charity event!!! Wow he let them all have it didn't he. I worry why Thorne is supporting him but at least he is. He made quite a point about sim charities not being popular compared to animal ones. I look forward to what will happen next.

@Morkovka Your Orange is lovely and his husband is adorable. No wonder he became a 5 star celeb quickly. Orange is the usual pumped up thug in my current game and very rude. I adore your evil sim too. I think she will not be bored with Strangerville for long.

@AlwaysAsking For the sim in the drifter challenge I ended up using neither. She went on a date with the pretty girl and ended up mortified (things just kept going horribly wrong)
    3gYslo3.png?1
    The trainer aged up into an elder really quickly so count him out.
    She ended up being pursued by another sim and they were a perfect match and they had a long and happy marriage, Adam who was proposed to in my update is their son. And Hailey Munch is actually the daughter of the pretty sim (as well as Wolfgang) so it has come full circle and worked out well. He just found out Hailey is pregnant. And yes he managed to build a tiny 10,000s house before they married and should have another 15, 000 when the baby comes.
    I like this reaction - it is pretty obvious what he feels!
    MRVPXSH.png?1

As for Brock and Alana - I am always turning aging off in their game so they will last longer than the usual sims - I could never stop playing them. Alana and Brock are only 5 days apart in age now thanks to her pregnancies, so less worries.

You asked about autonomy - I am definetely not a micromanager. And with 6 sims they do have a lot of free time to do their own things. I don't have a plan most days - just take shots of what is happening . In the drifter challenge you are only allowed to command your main sim ( the spouse and children have to live autonomously) it is so hard not to give them a little push especially kids and homework. The heir takes over as main sim when they become young adult - hence I am now playing Adam - who is ultra fit and musical but got zero brains due to his autonomous choices as a child and teen.

Brock didn't fuss about being a celebrity after the first time although he still has some hard times with fame. ALana really went on in her speech bubbles about a baby (nappies, bottles, rattles and cribs) - I was heartbroken for her when the aliens got in first. Alana adores Raegan even though she didn't get to have the pregnancy.

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    @Mariefoxprice83 I love the screenshot of Dr. Payne and Mrs. Fairley! The characters look so great, and the pose is so cute. I'm especially loving the doctor's spectacles and beard. Fun!

The doctor is actually one of my favourites :) Thank you for inspiring me to start this save.
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @Mariefoxprice83 and @QueenofMyshuno I love your Victorian style sims - both your stories sound really interesting.

Yay, I'm happy you like it.

I'm starting my story now. If anyone's interested, the thread will be called The Sims Victoriana.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    90wFYNE.png
    OMG she's using voodoo on him at random while I'm playing his household.. I didn't know this could happen... she really enjoys making his life a nightmare!!
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited June 2020
    @AlwaysAsking thank you! :)
    Your picnic with the Baily-Moon's was just as weird as their visit the day before. 😅
    The whole family's evil. Every single one of them. It's official.
    And I think Thorne really has a thing for Tony! 😳 Uggg Tony! Watch yourself there!
    I know, It's like the game really ships them and I'm the only thing standing between an affair :| This isn't the first time something like this happens in my game though, so I'm not even that surprised.
    Bjorn stealing their hamburger again is just too ironic. 😄
    It's sad and hilarious at the same time :D

@Becka28 thanks!
    Tony at the charity event!!! Wow he let them all have it didn't he.
    He sure did, he sure did... :D

"Shh Peter we don't want to wake him up too soon! Okay, now - on the count of three... one... two..."
    knXbXyJ.jpg

"Happy Birthday Daddy!"
    hwIwsuB.jpg

Along with Spring Fest It's Tony's birthday! Steve made breakfast in bed.
    "Wow, guys, I'm very touched, I really am. I'm almost tearing up!"
    gskgpE0.jpg

"Did Peter draw that?"
    "What, you think I'd be able to create such a masterpiece?"
    "I think we've got ourselves a little artist and I'm not even joking."
    ZC694CZ.jpg

Artist? Maybe one day, but today Peter's a bunny (and OMG I cannot get over how cute he is in that outfit, he's going to like wear it for the rest of his life and I don't even care😱😱).
    BgAQMQ1.jpg

Last night Tony and Steve carefully hid eggs for Peter to find.
    4ULKVHh.jpg

It wasn't long till he got all of them!
    OYgKc1f.jpg

Look at that proud bunny dance.
    6nkZ9ot.jpg

After yesterday Tony was getting way too much calls. Especially from Nick.
    "What were you thinking? You're burying your own career down! How will we ever get you the role?"
    "Well how about we don't?"
    "What!?"
    "I made a decision. I can't continue choosing between my family and my career so I'm retiring."
    "You don't want to mess with me, Tony, you really don't."
    "Goodbye, Nick. Find yourself a different toy to play with."
    "No don't you dare hang up the pho-"
    3wjLNOj.jpg

And the Flower Bunny is here!
    q9Gz3yy.jpg

Peter loved the Flower Bunny. Even though it's probably just a sim in a suit.
    mUbDXKK.jpg

And we've got to take a picture with him, right?
    C0x4B6c.jpg

Anyway, no matter how cute Peter looks in that suit, Spring Fest isn't the main thing to celebrate today...
    TzPxLYD.jpg

It's time for Tony's birthday! In an arcade, just as planned!
    LAfqBiI.jpg
    More under the cut:
    Wonder who's winning.
    cyF3ojR.jpg

Peter and Orange seem to be playing tag in the mall. Let's be real, we've all done that at least once.
    jOSxqWI.jpg

H6PLLGq.jpg

"You're dad doesn't even know how to play!"
    NmBuF4Q.jpg

Peter just gave a look of disapproval.
    Y8X6ou4.jpg

"Look! My dad's gonna win the biggest prize!"
    "Okay..."
    qyxFvu7.jpg

AdzKnsU.jpg

"Whatever."
    KZ0iSp4.jpg

8CpULNm.jpg

Maybe papa will win!
    Mc8TjmW.jpg

So much for that.
    LDga2SX.jpg

At least they both got chicken nuggets at KFC.
    ZdqQmWB.jpg

e1v8DNx.jpg

"Hey... This is all fun and all, but do you wanna try something actually cool?"
    "I'm open to suggestions, what do you have in mind?"
    "Ever tried the bubble blower? There's a few on the next floor. Very relaxing."
    "Sure, lets go!"
    jWJB9zW.jpg

"I don't now, Tony... I heard those things give very weird effects... besides, it's kinda unhealthy. They're even banned in Willow Creek."
    118pwSz.jpg

"Don't worry, I use it all the time! You guys will be absolutely safe. You only live once, right? Gotta try everything!"
    4a8bPZP.jpg

"Besides, it's my birthday. Come on, let's go have a try!"
    "Alright, you go. I'll stay with the kids."
    DaGekzM.jpg

That was the final decision everyone agreed with. Tony and Thorne went off to have some fun...
    I9fgZgt.jpg

...and Steve took the kids to the play area.
    QJDDsIe.jpg

That didn't end well.
    ggEVkfx.jpg

"Wow... uhm... I think I need some fresh air after that..."
    Nwx1jLQ.jpg

Tony felt a bit nauseous so Thorne took him outside.
    ScDeCyt.jpg

"Wow, you really were barely standing after that! I guess that really was too much bubbles for you, huh. Although I must say, that was fun, that was very fun! We should try that again sometimes. Possibly with your manager too. Imagine Nick Fury blowing bubbles - now that's something I'd love to see!"
    h7QgPGe.jpg

"Yeah, and after that you're saying I had too much bubbles?"
    vUI8NjR.jpg

"Fine, I take my words back... there is something I have to tell you though... not tell - show, as a matter of fact..."
    C8PELWQ.jpg

5WtQdbu.jpg

"Wow... Uhm. Lets make one thing clear. I have a husband and a kid. You have a wife and a kid. We're fully committed men..."
    pbaMkwh.jpg

"So... that's the only thing stopping you?"
    OSfi9Xn.jpg

"NO! God, no!"
    "I just... I honestly thought you were okay with the situation, you seemed alright with everything before..."
    "Well I never thought you felt about me that way!"
    YCzcop2.jpg

"Look. I have a husband I love with all my heart, my soul, my life. I have a kid that means the world to me. I like you, I honestly do but just as a friend. I'm- I'm just not that kind of a guy you're looking for. Alright?"
    zZY3VC1.jpg

"Gosh, I-I don't know what's gotten in to me... It's the bubbles, I blame the bubbles."
    9c2DXQ6.jpg

"I'm really sorry and I totally understand everything. I have a wife, she's pretty much a brat but I do love her. And my son, I really love my son. I don't know why I just did that... Could we... could we possibly still stay friends though?"
    Tony awkwardly nodded. He wasn't sure he wanted to see Thorne at all anymore.
    How come I never noticed he had a thing for me? he thought, still remaining in a bit of a shock.
    QbSzVXm.jpg

"So, how'd it go?"
    V3GqdSc.jpg

"Terrible, never doing it again, let's go home."
    "Told ya."
    O3T9xPR.jpg

Oh god oh god how do I tell him, how do I tell him...
    r8SHYIm.jpg

"Got the pics?"
    3ausfwW.jpg

"The whole scene caught on tape, boss."
    FjMhptK.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    @Morkovka
    I wonder if this is a bug or the odd job just gets sticked to any random Sim haha

@Beardedgeek Thank you! I had no idea that they can swim without tails haha

To the thread:
    So my save with Leinani is just a relaxing save file, I am planning on getting all the collectibles, have her have some adventures and see where things go.. complete aspirations etc.

I am interested in making a new save file alongside this one, a save file with more of a story. I was thinking of creating an extremely rich family (now possible with the CAS story) that have a child who grows into a teenager that is fed up with the "rich" life. She wants to be more close to nature and decides to move out, she has no arguments with her parents and she loves them. Her parents also support this move but they feel worried, while she looks around for houses.. she finds an abandoned hut under the volcano in Sulani with only a bed inside, no electricity and only very basic cooking appliances as well as a basic bathroom. She is amazed at how different this is to her usual life and decides to go onto the next plane that goes to Sulani. Her goals are to clean up the beach, do odd jobs to help people but not become rich, she wants to be very close to nature throughout her life there. Later on I plan for her to be married and have children and continue her family tree.

Would anyone be interested in seeing this?
    @Morkovka
    I wonder if this is a bug or the odd job just gets sticked to any random Sim haha

@Beardedgeek Thank you! I had no idea that they can swim without tails haha

To the thread:
    So my save with Leinani is just a relaxing save file, I am planning on getting all the collectibles, have her have some adventures and see where things go.. complete aspirations etc.

I am interested in making a new save file alongside this one, a save file with more of a story. I was thinking of creating an extremely rich family (now possible with the CAS story) that have a child who grows into a teenager that is fed up with the "rich" life. She wants to be more close to nature and decides to move out, she has no arguments with her parents and she loves them. Her parents also support this move but they feel worried, while she looks around for houses.. she finds an abandoned hut under the volcano in Sulani with only a bed inside, no electricity and only very basic cooking appliances as well as a basic bathroom. She is amazed at how different this is to her usual life and decides to go onto the next plane that goes to Sulani. Her goals are to clean up the beach, do odd jobs to help people but not become rich, she wants to be very close to nature throughout her life there. Later on I plan for her to be married and have children and continue her family tree.

Would anyone be interested in seeing this?

Love this idea actually.
    Bsj4Rwy.png
    smJFxXD.png
    Sweet talk, Caleb? Seriously?!
    Fun fact, if she tries to flirt with him, he refuses every single time...
    vRwSclr.png
    OMutZbg.png
    Like "no sorry, got a girlfriend!"
    You're being REALLY confusing (actually I'm waiting to see if vampirism is fun kicks in and she turns him autonomously)
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thanks for your continued interest. Oakenstead is approximately $250,000. Thing is, due to my style of play (longlife and completing whims for points), most sims in my game have money trees and this totally kills any financial challenge!

I even found out that only one household needs a money tree and every other household can visit them and harvest the money. The Veleta family have a row of trees so other sims in my rotation have been pinching from them, becoming rich themselves.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Fidelia likes everything tidy and in its place, so I carefully arranged her room before I moved her in, and the first thing her father did was to steal her unused journal off her desk. LOL, okay. I guess he really needed one, too. I’ll buy her another one.
    a912218b836e775f8dded456fcad5d2de3ef82b1.png

Teenager Fidelia (right) and her best friend, Heidi. I wanted to make Fidelia one of those hetero girls that doesn’t like frilly things, hence the tie and basic hat. Heidi, on the other hand, is all about the frills.
    2808a17821b45b06b2553f3773deb9bda2b19eab.png

To give her more personality, Fidelia has a (non-girly) hobby. She goes around the neighborhood looking for rock specimens to collect and study. Her mother has a fit when she comes back home with dirt on her dress; why can't Fidelia stay home and read like normal girls?
    bf8b37e3038090ff9bad95f8bd373fba4767f4ac.png

Fidelia studying her new specimen back in her room. Well, at least there’s plenty of room on the desk now for rocks since the journal got swiped, haha.
    ecf160d43e5cd173bb0221e1fbb426de2824f47a.png

BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @DoloresGrey

Oh!!! I knew there was one more thing I wanted to get back to, I'm glad I came looking again!!

What is the deal with Bob Pancakes 😳😮😳

Where did Marie think he was all day?!?

How did this happen????

(and sadly, this is what I was afraid of when you said that one person's life would be forever changed more than anyone else's. He was the only one who seemed pivotal enough to cause a lot of confusion 🥺)

I'm so so sad. He and Marie were so great together!! And Eliza had her try with him and he wasn't good enough for her! ☹️

I think she's taking advantage of his caring nature. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

Also, I might have to look up Stedry vecer and Jezisek, because now my interest is peaked. 🤔
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited July 2019
    I'm going to mostly start from my last post and go forward. There's a lot of cool stuff before that, but only so many hours in the day...

@theaethanrealm I haven't had triplets yet. They sound like a lot of work. I like your names.

@PrincessAmy I love the shot of them dancing in their different moods! I have found a lot of guests gravitating to books lately, but I've never seen a whole party take up reading like that.

@Beardedgeek Looking forward to the pictures!

@SiliClone I love Vlad with the cats! It does get irritating when sims seem to like each other but reject most of the flirts. Hopefully Caleb will come around quickly.

@mia_noelle97 Nice looking family. I especially like Brooklynn's look.

@QueenofMyshuno Poor Millicent! Love Fidelia's outfit.

@Morkovka Your evil sim is hilarious. How many households do you have?

@Hoverael Congratulations to Sandra. Sounds like Wesley's going to have a lot of advantages in life.

@Koteyka Hmmm. Was Thorne in on the plot? I suspect he was... here's hoping Tony figures out what to say before Steve reads about it in the tabloids... Also Peter is adorable as a bunny.

I love reading all your updates!
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,392 Member
    Wow there's alot of updates to catch up on, I'm going to just drop mine and catch up.
    Scarlet and Todd had recently married. Barry recently moved out from his apartment to a new home in Willow Creek.0E2pJkn.jpgHe didn't move at a great time though as it was raining for a couple of days straight. Barry decided to go to the park in Oasis Springs to lose the rain and while playing a game of chess, Scarlet decided to join him though he didn't look to pleased.tpyPb7I.jpgcMcD8hO.jpg
    He decided since she was here,why not ask her if it was true what Julie had told him. Barry told her, he heard from her in law that he was the father to her oldest son.jEASsWs.jpg
    Scarlet however stayed quiet, not knowing what to say, she only continued playing.OwwJHwp.jpgHer silence said everything though. "So, it's true. I sent you a letter, that I know you received or it would've been sent back to me."Q1KsD8l.jpgScarlet was getting irritated. "You told me, you didn't even want kids, why would I expect you to change your mind?"Vq3vsdS.jpg"Did you even read the letter? I said if you really wanted kids, fine. You can come move in with me"yoPV2OG.jpg"When I spoke to you at Granite Falls, you could've atleast told me. That's not right.pIJwE2X.jpg"You told me, you don't like kids, because you think they're annoying. Would you have taken it as good news, if I told you?" Scarlet asked him. Barry wasn't even so sure, and before he knew it, her friend Natalia came over to see if Scarlet was okay.
    dEsj43c.jpg
    Another sim stood over them as they were arguing, so Barry thought it was best to just leave.3nqo98C.jpg
    Days following, the days were sunny and Barry was finally able to enjoy the nice weather and cool down from his encounter with Scarlet. He had alot to think about.eQOTyk1.jpgHe thought maybe he would go fishing, to calm his mind and give himself some time to think.8yjY2ye.jpg
    He wasn't really thinking about what to do next, but he was enjoying the excitement from the tugs of the fishing rod.1IYoWGn.jpg
    He wasn't catching much though.mTEfUb4.jpgKXCao2r.jpg
    He tried to mind his business when the sim next to him fished out what he threw back inL5zfq4Q.jpgCecilia Fierro turned out to be a good sport about it and the two got along well.Barry thought to himself, she looked quite prettyIDwCbP7.jpg
    Barry wanted to ask her Cecilia but he was to scared to ask, she looked like she was too good for him. He'd invite her to the park, because he felt that was the was only place they would both enjoy.He learned some things about her, such as she had recently moved to the area with her YA daughter and Barry decided against telling her, he too has a child. He just wasn't sure what to think of it yet.EZlWbBt.jpg
    j2sOqwS.jpg I found it funny, though while he was there, Daniel came to the playground and started making a mess with paint.BygLA3a.jpg Days later, he took her too a place in San Myshuno where sims are allowed to do some karaoke and Cecilia seemed very excited to try it. OT9tqXC.jpg
    They might look good and pose right, but they were really bad :D They had a nearly empty audiencexeDbTg9.jpg
    4njSMyA.jpg
    Barry wasn't really excited about singing but he was really getting into it.OUeBN7d.jpg
    After a very bad performance, they had the mic taken from them, but they were happy they atleast tried something new.TrUShM8.jpg
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hello All! I really love reading everyone's stories and I am interested in sharing a few. How do you all insert your photos in the dialog? Is there a special account I need to use?
    edited July 2019
    N/A!! Sorry couldn't delete the last post
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Hello All! I really love reading everyone's stories and I am interested in sharing a few. How do you all insert your photos in the dialog? Is there a special account I need to use?

I use imgur to host my photos. I should probably be checking what their upper limit is after all these months...

Anyway, if you copy the bbc code from a photo hosting site into your post it will insert the picture.
    Daephene wrote: »

I use imgur to host my photos. I should probably be checking what their upper limit is after all these months...

Anyway, if you copy the bbc code from a photo hosting site into your post it will insert the picture.

Thank you! I am going to set one up and figure out how to use it
    @Daephene I don't know what's wrong with him in my game... I've been playing him for a while now and he always flirt with everyone, but always refuses the flirts from them.

Hello all! I love to read everyone’s Sims Stories and its inspired me to add some stories from my favorite Sims😊
    Meet Prymqt, aka Clint Fontenot, former Senior Pollination Technician #3
    VEfBfg7.png
    Yes he is actually my current save’s Pollination Technician. I had just loaded a family I wanted to play. I aged one of the girls up from teen to young adult. She was abducted almost immediately and came back pregnant (I have abduction pregnancy set to female in my game and pollinator gender set to male thanks to MCC). The resulting kid had a really high relationship bar with him. I had him call him over to visit. Here he is with a hair cut and wardrobe change. Mom and Dad had similar personality traits. I decided to run with it. I had a completely different plan in mind for Mom. You just never know what the game will throw at you lol!!

I will give you his backstory. Clint had not been working as an abduction expert and pollination technician for very long when he was recalled back home to Sixam. Pressure on the government from the public to ban pollination as unethical had been intense. It was a relief to him, he had a lot of misgivings about working in the field but as work was randomly assigned and enforced, there was not much he could do about it. Long story short, he crash landed somewhere in the desert on Sim Planet. He was captured by covert agents from the local government. After much interrogation, he was offered an alias and a job working in the planetary Space Defense. Right up his alley. He was doing quite well for himself. He had small circle of friends, and reached the top of his career as Space Ranger, but he has always remembered one pollination event. It was the only one he was assigned to. It was a young female sim, and the baby would have been a boy. He had done much research trying to locate her. Then one day, he was contacted by this young man:
    ZEMCwmP.png
    Gunner Beauchamp. It was him! Gunner wanted to meet his biological father. Somehow, he and his mom Rachel had gotten hold of his contact information. That was a year ago. Gunner was so excited to have his Dad in his life. It was awkward for Clint and Rachel to talk at first, but it turned out they had a lot in common. One thing led to another and Clint asked Rachel to be his girlfriend. They have just welcomed baby Grace into their life too

Clint with Baby Grace
    jJZTLSy.png

Rachel with baby Grace
    nOsKwws.png
    Clint was so excited. He proposed! I didn’t take a picture but I do have their selfie after.
    x9XpVci.png
    They planned a small wedding in lovely San Myshuno Meadows. It was fun watching the chaos unfold!
    Gunner Making a Mess
    CWwlLZD.png
    The Wedding guests: Rebecca Beauchamp with the short red hair, Rachel’s twin sister; and Clint’s younger sister looking stunning in a white gown, Vivienne Fontenot.
    vBLagn8.png
    Vivienne is a famous supporting actress. She always draws a crowd. Morgan fainted at least 3 times. It was hilarious
    zadRrX4.png
    Exchanging their vows
    KBJSA3B.png
    Clint and Vivienne share a secret handshake
    ikrSaQy.png
    After party back home in Willow Creek.
    ZOXnkDS.png
    Aunt Becky cuddling her baby niece.
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/wEe8Q9Z.png[/img Rachel has some bad news to share. There's going to be a bit of upheaval in their lives. More to come tomorrow![/img]
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @sarabeth2984 thankyou for your backstory. I always wonder about the Aliens and why they do what they do. It is nice to see something from their perspective. I suppose making enough of the population love Aliens because they are their own children ensures sims won't want to war with them.

I love his skin colour. Any alien in my game is always green (I don't make aliens in cas or they would be different).

Theirs is a very unusual love story so I look forward to hearing what dramas happen.
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited July 2019
    Goodness Orange is gorgeous in your game! Much more than Thorne! Lucky him 😊 I love his husband's name! Is that a Star Wars reference?
    Not really, more like allusion to his singer career, Solo being Italian term for singing alone, Prince for the real world superstar singer :)
    Both names seemed to work well with the idea of those pompous names celebrities usually come up with for their kids - I thought Judith would totally do it.
    His adopted sister's name is Effie May Ward.

@SiliClone I really enjoy how your gameplay goes from "Ok, I'm gonna have them do that and that.." to "What the hell are they doing?!" and to "Whoa, this is even better!" :D It's great when the game plays along with your story :)
    Also seems that Caleb really likes to dominate in romantic interactions, oh my, never thought he had it in him ;)

@Becka28 and @Daephene Thank you! I'm happy that you like Gale :) I really wanted to have an Evil Sim to explore criminal and villain careers, as well as mischief skill and interactions. I was uncomfortable at first because I don't like to be mean, but I grew to like her eventually. She's that cartoonish comic villain :)

@Daephene I have 9 households in rotation so far. That's a lot, but I wanted to explore all possible careers and activities with them. Besides, with aging off, I don't have as many babies, birthdays, weddings and funerals as most players here, so I switch between households for different experiences.

@Becka28 I'm glad Brock and Alana are enjoying their alien parenthood :) At least now Brock knows what she went through with all the earlier babies!

@Koteyka That picture with two bunnies is beyond adorable <3

@sarabeth2984 I love Clint's story, it's exciting and sweet, especially his reunion with the family! My own pure Alien Sky Ryder started as Interstellar Smuggler so that's how she got onto the planet, fell in love with Darling Walsh (trans man in my game) and got him pregnant with twin boys. Just love the Aliens falling in love with Sims plot twist <3
    Post edited by Morkovka on
    @SiliClone I really enjoy how your gameplay goes from "Ok, I'm gonna have them do that and that.." to "What the hell are they doing?!" and to "Whoa, this is even better!" :D It's great when the game plays along with your story :)
    Also seems that Caleb really likes to dominate in romantic interactions, oh my, never thought he had it in him ;)
    This maybe has to do with Marcus Flex... He met him at one of his club gathering and Marcus flirted with Caleb pretty bad, building up a romantic bar fast, only to ask him to be just friends after a couple of dates (I have the autonomy on for ask to be friends and breakups).. never been the same after that (I've been playing the Vatores since teens, I had them aged down to get the parenthood relationship bits and interactions) - actually I have a toons of mods that make the game unpredictable...
    Anyway, I played with Miss Hell a bit more 'cause I wanted to bring her to be a Master Vampire... and we kept making the Vatore's life a nightmare... so nothing is more evil than spoiling the season premiere to Lilith...
    e60z7QX.png
    VL38exX.png
    after that, she attacked again, apparently, she was really looking forward for the new serie on game of llamas...
    yDeRLaL.png
    meanwhile, Caleb was into our apartment watching culinary training videos and feeling really bad, 'cause he was sick and voodooed:
    7TllaWH.png
    he's into her apartment more often than not...
    5Bbg93i.png
    nqVFhNO.png
    Lilith trying to calm down... and Miss Hell very happy about her bad behaviour.

Now I'm playing caleb and Lilith, and Lilith is still trying to be Vanessa's BFF 'cause we want to be her official stylist
    hIzRUh5.png
    while Caleb is really 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off about the fact that I looked his career progressions and can't get a promotion:
    0YaF4xh.png
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Got another update ready...but yet again, the screenshots aren't in order...*SCREAMS INTERNALLY*
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    He was having breakfast, and spoiling the cat (who is a feline version of him - spoiled, glutton and free spirit- BTW) while Cassandra walked in feeling really sad...
    VQcPfUt.png
    mZci5kl.png
    GoKBTPk.png
    cFIvvIe.png
    'cause to make things worse, she's our keyholder and I think she caught him flirting with Miss Hell, their relationship was maxed and now it's not anymore!
    4hLyB0h.png
    not even calming her emotions or sharing her emotional burden worked...
    GldaDKy.png
    EcoHm9G.png

Use any blogging site, then once your pic is published there, right click and choose "copy image address." Plug that address into the image button the forum provides for you (looks like a little mountain on your toolbar when you're writing a comment). That's it. Super easy once you have your blog set up and you've done it once.

I also lighten a lot of my pictures before publishing using photo editing software because they always come out so dark in the game, but it's not something you have to do.

@SiliClone omg the cat! So flippin adorable!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top