Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the Best TS3 Premade Household to play with?

rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
I currently am focusing this on premades in Sunset Valley, Riverview and Bridgeport.

My First One Will be...: either the Goths, The Altos, The Frios, or the Drama on TV people. The rest I will get to later. I think I'm going to save the Simovitchs for when I get Showtime. :)

Sunset Valley
The Goths - I think first of all I'd give Gunther a makeover... THEN I'll turn little Mortimer into a vampire somehow someday... :smirk:

The Altos - Their one of the richest families in town... Holly has already been a little appealing... I'd like her to half follow what her parents want and help make the city better, but in different ways. And maybe settle her parents feud with the Landgraabs?

The Langeraks - It's such a big family I can't picture not finding something to do with them!

The Frios - I read that Claire Ursine is Jared's ex... perhaps I could try to get em back together? That'd be some drama! Maybe one of those on-again off-again situations... or build two houses on one large lot and have em "live together" but not " be together"? So much to think about...

The Roomies - 5 completely unique sims under one roof? Score! You've got Stiles, the loner musician, Tamara the party loving politician, Cyclon3 the Geeky Journalist, Blair the soon to be Police Officer, and Emma the chef.

The Working Friends - 2 besties... 1 almost bestie... and one tomboy secretly in the Criminal career? I see drama!

The Single Moms - The McIrishs & Frenchs seem like lovely families. I'd love to build 2 houses on one large lot to continue with both fams, but have one or the other or both remarry. I have Nraas Portrait Panel so anything is possible with these two.

Riverview
The Brokes - I'd like to try this one once I get Generations since Dustin Broke appears to be rebellious...
The McDermotts - I'll definitely play with these, likely after I get a new computer, and have family farm not only stay among generations but add horses to it. Maybe even buy simpoints after to get em a cow and chickens... I'd also love to add a little girl to the family and name her Blaire after American Girl's Girl of the Year, who's story takes place on a farm.

The Newbies - Not entirely sure what I'll do with them...

The Jones - One word - GHOSTS! I'd love to play around with this couple, have 'em have kids, who will likely become afraid of ghosts, but who knows... maybe they'll get fed up of it and move out...

The Simovitchs - @CravenLestat mentioned this family and I looked em up on the Wiki... I see that Fatima wants Betty to be a musician which I think I'd enjoy playing around with.

Bridgeport
Drama on TV - Your Everyday Average TV Sitcom family... or are they?
I'm eager to put the video camera from Generations to use with this family! Especially considering they all seem to have interesting jobs and enemies... plus theres a vampire.

Mixture of Good and Bad - This household looks like a matter of who Beau chooses as his girlfriend... then kicks the other two out.

Old and New Glam - These two are both in the Acting Industry... I'm eager to have some fun with these two.

Big Bling - These family seems like fun. I can picture em forming a band called the Blings... lol. Sim Family Band anyone?

Suggestions?
Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
Post edited by rubyskywalker on

Comments

• sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    The Jones in Riverview! I divorced Hannah and Aiden >:) but I love their mansion. If you like playing families they are great.
  • SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    I don't play premades much, but I'll admit, I do like the Frio brothers. Probably wouldn't have realized that except I married a Sim into their household. They were fun to play. Sorry - I'm no help. lol
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I enjoy playing with The Alto family in Sunset Valley. So many different ways to play with them -

1. regular family (with Holly keeps both parents and grows up normally)
    2. "THE CHEATER!!" (Nick - most of the time - cheats on Vita and has to convince her to take him back)
    3. "Troubled Child" (Holly goes down the path of Evil! Vita couldn't be more pleased!)

... just some ways to play with the Altos!

Personally, I enjoy THE CHEATER version (just to add some more drama to my game) having Nick cheat with Morgana Wolff! Let's face it - Thornton and Morgana are in a bad marriage anyways!

I've done THE CHEATER a couple of times with Vita dating... another woman! Yeah, I'm not afraid to "go down that route" with my Sims!

Finally, their house isn't something, that a can of paint won't fix!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    I guess Working Friends was my favourite. And Ayesha...
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    The Frios are fun. Nice brother? Check. Mean brother? Check. Illegitimate child? Check. :tongue:
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

I don't play premades as a rule, but I have played Christopher Steel and paired him with Annabelle the ghost in the graveyard. :lol: They had some adorable ghost babies and human ones too.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I'm with @Emily4331 on the Frio brothers! I recently played a save with them and had a lot of fun :)
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited July 2019
    I like the Sekemoto family and I usually have him marry Ayesha
  • zanyshanezanyshane Posts: 62 Member
    edited July 2019
    I see you didn't list the Landgraab family, but honestly I love integrating them into other sims live's in corrupt ways lol. Mostly because Nancy is in Business (iirc).

But I know for sure Tamara Donner is in Politics and she is a part of The Working Friends Roomies Household I believe. They're interesting to play because they have a pool behind their house and those sims are single.

Edit: The Working Friends also allow for interesting play for the second reason above!
    Post edited by zanyshane on
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    The only experience I have had with the Mixture of Good and Bad household in Bridgeport is with Beau. I have played him many times but always kick the girls out before I start playing. I also remove all relationship with the girls with MC before commencing.
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    edited July 2019
    If you had said Appaloosa Plains, I'd say The Parrotts household.

From Riverview, I'd vote for The Ivanovs, even though their cottage is hideous. I usually move them into another house since I use that lots for a dinner.

We have your nice elder who hates the flirty father, an oblivious mother, cute toddler and child. It seems that Tatiana can end up dating one of the Lobos Twins.
    Post edited by thuggishsplicer on
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @rubyskywalker *Names families in Riverview conveniently leaves out Simovitch's*

cXxKt8X.gif

:#

Best Family in Riverview
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @CravenLestat I'll be sure to check them out.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited July 2019
    @rubyskywalker *Names families in Riverview conveniently leaves out Simovitch's*

cXxKt8X.gif

:#

Best Family in Riverview

I was waiting for you to mention your favourite family. :)

I generally don't play townies but have played a few over the years. Christopher Steel and Gobias Koffi are regular the two most often making appearances in my games. I like to play withn Gage Briody too. But any household in Sunset Valley or Riverview could end up in my games.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2019
    @rubyskywalker It has been a while but long overdue :(

It's Betty Time :p The daughter of the Simovitch's, the mom is also pretty young adult

BETTY!!!!!!!!!

Vh4xtEb.jpg

9u7XeOB.jpg

tWOYTiT.jpg

BmICUfy.jpg

jdzPL7y.jpg

J8sbWaW.jpg

ds4vOfU.jpg

1JDXj5i.jpg

xF5vEf1.jpg

Thicc :o

fVQ60hT.jpg

So7rB95.jpg

FMpI1Ar.jpg

cc5MYVO.jpg

OIJFysn.jpg

H1uECjq.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I like to tweak Matthew hamming and play him as I love celeb sims.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    The Single Moms

Because they're single, and they're mums. :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @CravenLestat I don't have a favorite yet as the only premades I've really "played" with are Christopher Steel and Jared Frio.

I'm curious now where your cc comes from now... I'm looking for some more clothing options and more wall decor. I'm getting WA + Generations soon.... :smiley:
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Sunny Bakshi in Sunset Valley, the player has a crush on her - that round face and happy eyes! She is a npc though so chance meeting adds to the mystique. Beau and Victoria Andrews I found to be a very charming couple to play, especially Beau caught my fancy. I kept him as a house wife baking buns for the hard working journalist, so cute.

My sim always befriends the Ivanovs and Lucky Perkins in Riverview; and Hunter Cottoneye of course, cause of the alleged reference.

Lola Belle in Bridgeport caught my sim's heart when playing there. I do not choose the household though, just want to watch was she gets up to through the eyes of my own sim; her trait set is interesting. And Sugar Bijou is so handsome, always a friend.
  • WainwrongWainwrong Posts: 89 Member
    @rubyskywalker that’s all store stuff not CC.

I don’t know riverwiew or Bridgeport well.

Sunset Valley:
    The Alvis. Iqbal marries Erin, and maybe has a child with her. VJ marries Lisa and inherits the house. Miraj marries Kaylynn, moves away, and becomes Noveau Riche.
    The Single Moms. Fiona and Molly marry each other and have a 3rd daughter together. River marries Parker. Sandi marries Sam or Darlene. River and Sandi raise their children together. Or, Claire moves in once she realizes she’s pregnant. So River raises her children alongside teen Sandi and teen unborn Ursine.
    River, Holly, and Bebe getting a studio apartment together. You could even throw Blair into the mix.

You might say, what about Susan Wainwright, well she isn’t interesting by herself, but I used to act like a dumb preteen over her. She and Boyd are p much the only premades I’ve played extensively.
    The first time I turned them immortal.
    The second time they grew old together.

• fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited July 2019
    I love playing the Goths and the Wolffs. I give Morgana all the babies just to make Thornton (who hates children) mad. I do like him though. Just feel bad for poor Morgana. Plus their children are always good looking when they grow up. I've also played the Altos more times than I can count and have fun playing the Langeraks from time to time.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited July 2019
    I don’t usually play premades( unless my created sims marry them), but I once had one of my sims marry Calvin Riffin of Appaloosa Plains because I liked his backstory about him losing his parents and as a result having to raise his younger siblings. His “secondary characters” Quincy, Jacquie and Maisy were quite fun too. In my version he eventually became a best selling author and somehow raised his siblings well( even with some rough teen years). He and my sim had one biological child and named him after Quincy. It was a really fun story to play.