Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

University Coming?!!

Comments

• keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    izecson wrote: »
    I'm really hoping they don't cut many features the previous games were able to delivers in uni packs.

It will definitely be bigger than Sims 2 uni, that pack was tiny.

I don’t think it will be bigger than S3 uni, but I think it will focus more closely on certain content and remove rabbit hole content from 3.

Similar to what Get Famous did. Took the Film career from Late Night and the other celebrity features and made it more in-depth. So smaller scope, more depth.

I don’t know how you can claim that with full confidence.

But by all means, if the sims 4 university has:

3 full campus towns (with the later in ability to make your own from scratch)
    14 scholarships
    2 new skills
    A new age group . (I know the sims 4 has YA but the chances of getting a new life state is slim to nil)
    11 majors
    Four new careers
    Dorms
    Greek houses
    2 new parties
    Secret society.
    A new life state zombies

Then we will talk.

I hope sims 4 uni becomes a reality and I would love it to be bigger and better than the sims 2 or three. But I am confident it will not have more than the above. No sims 4 expansion has had more content than the sims 2/3. That’s a fact.

But I hope University is next. It can’t be worse than Island living.

Thank you and well put 😊
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    suzyl3 wrote: »
    I hope Uni is next! I just hope they can strike a balance between the education side of it (like they did in Sims 2) and the life side of it (Sims 3). Also, hearing the mention of bikes makes me think. There could be a possibility that they could link the world together like Sulani with the water but instead have trails where you can ride around the campus. I would love that!

And with bikes also comes the possibility of cars. I think cars and uni could go hand in hand.

Me too!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    LMcGE wrote: »
    I think a well fleshed-out education pack for all ages would be great. The issue with university is that each country has their own way of doing university, e.g. Greek houses just are not a thing in the UK but I understand they are in the US. Each country will have its own university options and traditions so it would be great if we had options of things to implement, a little like we can make our own holidays in Seasons, rather than have to do something that may be alien to our experience, if we don't fancy it.

Yes, my university-years where a bit different. Greek houses are not a thing in the same way over here. Hope we are able to tailor the gameplay a bit.

For my part I am not sure University will suit my game. If it is a flexible experience then yes otherwise I might sit this one out. There is plenty to do in the game for me and I am super-hyped for the magic Game Pack so it would be ok. We will see what happens.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    One of the new sims bios menitons preschool. If these are really meant to be hints, I hope it means they're giving attention to all ages and their schooling and not just young adults again.

@ListentoToppDogg I truly hope so. I want to run a daycare--wishful thinking because I love Toddlers in the Sims 4 so much.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • latenellatenel Posts: 41 Member
    University is my biggest wish for a Sims 4 expansion pack. My only hope is that it is not the last one before Sims 5. The last Sims 3 pack was Into the Future and it was so buggy and awful, I was glad when Sims 4 came out.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited July 2019
    Morgan is all-in, all the time. Driven by her life-long love of sport, Morgan believes life is meant to be lived, not spent behind a desk. She''s always up for any adventure her friends suggest, and always pushes herself to do more. With her track and cross-country scholarships, she was always a top performing athlete at university. She''s currently training for her first Iron Man competition, which means a lot of time in the pool and on a bike.

I hope this means that University is coming, and that bicycles will be making a return with it. I honestly miss them more than cars.
  • MollyDTheSimsMollyDTheSims Posts: 21 Member
    I'm super excited! University for Sims 4 sounds like a great idea, there's a lot of opportunities to make it a great pack with diverse gameplay and would also help make storytelling deeper.
  • jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    There has been so many "hints" recently in game with new objects, careers and so on.. that something education related is probably coming soon, be it university or even better more than just that. Also vehicles, sports related stuff has been more there recently. I think that firefighters, burglars and police NPCs are coming somewhat soon too.

I still have some things that haven't even seen/read yet since I've spent most of the time building and CAS, and many of those "hints" are/happen in play mode too. Also I still have StangerVille, Laundry Day and My First Pet Stuff missing from my game since they haven't made bundle of them, and seems like they don't do those kind of bundles anymore.. sadly. But I have seen stuff from those packs too already, because I like to know pretty lot about the packs before I decide if I would buy them or not. (Not too much though, so there would be some surprises too)

If you ever read things that are written in game, you would have noticed those "hints". Also themes in things have those. I think that English version might have them even more clearly/obviously, since with translations they might not be as much clear/obvious.. or could be otherwise too.

And of course I know that there has been things in game from the start related to anything, because how can there be not? You can just take anything as a hint if you want so. I just personally like to think that they do hint some things in the game and have always done so, even if this wasn't the case. But yeah, it's always that when something is coming soon there is more stuff related to it before it comes and that just what I've noticed in all these years that I have played these games.

I hope this education/university pack is really coming soon! I've been wanting to have some more education options, and related careers, for my sims. I like that there is something like that now in freelance career, that art class thing for example (I don't know how it is in English version).
  • sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    I would really love a university pack if done in a good way. The hint about sports etc can be interpreted as either university or higher education, or as a hobby / free time pack.
    If it is university, it would be a nice touch if it's fleshed out a bit in terms of school and pre-school.. and perhaps the hobbies and sports etc that come along with different stages of education? Like being able to join a team alongside studies.
    In Ts2 all my Sims went to college so it added a lot to my gameplay but there were some parts of university that were a bit of a tough time to get through as it was a bit dull. Would be nice to have a pack like this that could add lots to gameplay. Extra traits, aspirations and new careers and courses to compliment these. The ability to do well and that can affect a Sims lifetime like a good trait or something.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I think a well fleshed-out education pack for all ages would be great. The issue with university is that each country has their own way of doing university, e.g. Greek houses just are not a thing in the UK but I understand they are in the US. Each country will have its own university options and traditions so it would be great if we had options of things to implement, a little like we can make our own holidays in Seasons, rather than have to do something that may be alien to our experience, if we don't fancy it.

Yep, it needs lots of options, so the player can pick and choose the style of university their sims go to.

Here in Australia, we don't have greek houses, and we barely have dorms. Cheer leading isn't a thing, university sports are not a big deal, they're usually just something people play in their spare time.
    Pub crawls are a big deal.
    University clubs are where you meet people, and engage in your hobbies/interests.
    We don't have 'college towns', because our university campuses are in our major cities (and some larger towns). Most of our capital cities have multiple universities.
    Most students live at home, with their folks, or in share houses. Most people go to uni in their home state, and in their home city.
    Dorms are mostly just for international students, and rural students in their first year. (Recently international students have been complaining about the lack dorms available to them.)
    Australia doesn't do freshman, sophomore, junior and senior. Most of our courses are 3 years in length. The reason for that is because 'freshmen year' is just year 12 of secondary school here.

It'd be great if there were a couple of universities, and each had several neighbourhoods "attached" to them. Eg, one university could be attached to Newcrest, Willow Creek and Magnolia Promenade. If you live in any of those neighbourhoods, you can attend that university from home. If you want to attend a different uni, you'll need to live in a share house or dorm.

It'd also be great to have the option to take some of the uni courses from home, by computer. A super handy option for sims in a low level of their career to be able to upskill, and skip up a level or two.

More variety is what would make the game more engaging, and more entertaining.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • SimsStarfishSimsStarfish Posts: 147 Member
    Originally I was only interested in an University Expansion pack but all this talk of a Get School pack makes me hop we get a combination of the two.
    Nursery School
    A small simple classroom where toddlers go to learn skills like blocks, potty etc with teachers that take care of them like nannies but better.

Primary/ Elementary school and High School
    You get to follow kids to school. They have a few hours where they complete skill tasks in maybe a library type skill room, like in get to work. Then they have a daily class which they get taught a subject, this would require new animations but could work like it does in get famous.
    The homework system should be better and include tests and exams they can study for. Maybe they have a small test In the mid week and they study the nights before and then a final exam end of week – depending on the life span. For the final grade they should take into account the test/exam results, home work/assignments and class attendance/performance. Class performance should be affected by mood, homework and maybe doing a small task.
    There should be an option to enroll children/teens into boarding school and then instead of travelling home they travel to the dorms which is where they stay.

University
    Can use the exact same system. Classes and a skill session. Homework and Exams. The option to travel home or stay in the University world. If they choose to stay in the dorms they have access to the whole University world. Also the option to take online classes from home.

I wouldn’t mind if they limit the in-class feature so long as get more options, more majors and include children and teens as well. As others mentioned, they could allow us to make our own university traditions etc using a system like seasons. The in class activities would work like get to work and get famous. If you want to be a teacher then you present lessons like the acting in get famous.

The schooling should also matter more for how you get into University so if after all your exams etc at school you get an end grade that is an A this should be reflected in the University entrance/acceptance. University should also matter more so say you don't have a degree, you cant make it past level 7 maybe and then you can take courses online if you want to get a certificate and move up in your career. Maybe they can toggle that on and off for players who don't want degrees to affect careers.

Previously I wouldn’t think we would get so much in one pack but after Island Living, I think they could do Primary/High school and University. They could use all the same coding and objects for both and this would make most players happy. Obviously they could split it into an Expansion and a Game pack but I am not sure what the chances of this are. There are going to be multiple Occult game packs so maybe?
  • jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    Movotti wrote: »

Yep, it needs lots of options, so the player can pick and choose the style of university their sims go to.

It'd be great if there were a couple of universities, and each had several neighbourhoods "attached" to them. Eg, one university could be attached to Newcrest, Willow Creek and Magnolia Promenade. If you live in any of those neighbourhoods, you can attend that university from home. If you want to attend a different uni, you'll need to live in a share house or dorm.

It'd also be great to have the option to take some of the uni courses from home, by computer. A super handy option for sims in a low level of their career to be able to upskill, and skip up a level or two.

More variety is what would make the game more engaging, and more entertaining.

I agree, and it would be more realistic too. At least where I live there is so many different options for education which I really appreciate.
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    We don't have university towns in the UK either. Certain towns have some very well-known universities, but almost all cities have at least one if not two or more, Cardiff has three. in fairness, these have come about by a change 40 or so years ago in higher education with things called polytechnics, that taught more vocational courses, becoming universities, and numerous smaller colleges amalgamating to form new universities.

As to any coming pack, I am very much in the group that if there is going to be something along these lines that it be a general education pack and that university can be either a live-in or live at home experience. Pub crawls and fresher weeks should definitely be part of it. Then again, I have a feeling it will definitely reflect the US experience as that is the largest user base of the game and the rest of us will just have to either put up with something completely alien to us or leave it alone. Ultimately, it is unlikely they will please everyone.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited July 2019
    I hope it comes with more afterschool activities for children/teens
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    We don't have university towns in the UK either. Certain towns have some very well-known universities, but almost all cities have at least one if not two or more, Cardiff has three. in fairness, these have come about by a change 40 or so years ago in higher education with things called polytechnics, that taught more vocational courses, becoming universities, and numerous smaller colleges amalgamating to form new universities.

As to any coming pack, I am very much in the group that if there is going to be something along these lines that it be a general education pack and that university can be either a live-in or live at home experience. Pub crawls and fresher weeks should definitely be part of it. Then again, I have a feeling it will definitely reflect the US experience as that is the largest user base of the game and the rest of us will just have to either put up with something completely alien to us or leave it alone. Ultimately, it is unlikely they will please everyone.

I think the S4 team has been much more globally aware than previous teams, so I'm hoping that a university pack won't only focus on the middle-class American college experience (which is going by the wayside in the US, too, as students realise that it comes with student loans that take decades to pay off). I'm sure people will complain about it being 'watered down', but I very much hope that a university pack will be less about dorms and greek houses and more about other options for education.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited July 2019
    One of the new sims bios menitons preschool. If these are really meant to be hints, I hope it means they're giving attention to all ages and their schooling and not just young adults again.
    I hope so. Making elders attend uni too would be a nice change. I would love a preschool, grade, and high school system to be included with university just to give the Sims 4 something fresh and new to the theme that has already been done twice the same way before. A teaching career and daycare career would be fun too and talked to one of my friends if an education pack were made, which supernatural would fit the theme most and we both agreed on werewolves because of Teen Wolf I think even though I haven't seen the show but have heard of it. I want education to mean a difference because Sims 2 university is what inspired me to attend college and university even though I didn't think I could do a regular school system prior to that since I was homeschooled in junior and high school. It would also be nice if the theme brought more physical activities to the Sims 4 because I know without my exercise and dance classes, I couldn't cope with the school workload. I mean imagine Sims being able to attend basketball and football and baseball and hockey games. Then again we might need a sports/dance pack in addition to an education pack too. I always thought it was cool how football players take ballet to help improve their agility.

I also agree although Greek houses were a thing during the Sims 2, now of days, they aren't that popular even in America. People just go to parties to drink and eat and attend sports events.

@invisiblgirl Thankfully it only took me 5 years to pay off my loans and I went to school five years. I worked my behind off for every grant and scholarship I could get. It was around that time I had all my loans paid off and entered my first Sims giveaway I got backlash. I was testing if giveaways were rigged to be given out to only friends at the time and found out they were and later found out they are won and being used for other giveaways. I found out who my real friends were during that time and got gifted my first Sims game ever which I cherish since it was Get Together and helped develop into one of the best friendships a girl can ask for that helped me branch out more in the Sims community with that kindness. I do really hope that the concept of loans and grants are implemented more with the education theme because the cost of college and university you can't really imagine unless you have been through it.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I hope so. Making elders attend uni too would be a nice change. I would love a preschool, grade, and high school system to be included with university just to give the Sims 4 something fresh and new to the theme that has already been done twice the same way before. A teaching career and daycare career would be fun too and talked to one of my friends if an education pack were made, which supernatural would fit the theme most and we both agreed on werewolves because of Teen Wolf I think even though I haven't seen the show but have heard of it. I want education to mean a difference because Sims 2 university is what inspired me to attend college and university even though I didn't think I could do a regular school system prior to that since I was homeschooled in junior and high school. It would also be nice if the theme brought more physical activities to the Sims 4 because I know without my exercise and dance classes, I couldn't cope with the school workload. I mean imagine Sims being able to attend basketball and football and baseball and hockey games. Then again we might need a sports/dance pack in addition to an education pack too. I always thought it was cool how football players take ballet to help improve their agility.

I also agree although Greek houses were a thing during the Sims 2, now of days, they aren't that popular even in America. People just go to parties to drink and eat and attend sports events.

@invisiblgirl Thankfully it only took me 5 years to pay off my loans and I went to school five years. I worked my behind off for every grant and scholarship I could get. It was around that time I had all my loans paid off and entered my first Sims giveaway I got backlash. I was testing if giveaways were rigged to be given out to only friends at the time and found out they were and later found out they are won and being used for other giveaways. I found out who my real friends were during that time and got gifted my first Sims game ever which I cherish since it was Get Together and helped develop into one of the best friendships a girl can ask for that helped me branch out more in the Sims community with that kindness. I do really hope that the concept of loans and grants are implemented more with the education theme because the cost of college and university you can't really imagine unless you have been through it.

Yes, it's something a lot of older people really don't get. My grandparents were working class (union) and put both their daughters through college. They could never have done that now. It took me longer to pay off my loans than it will take to pay off my mortgage, but my mortgage has a much better financing rate.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    if uni is the next ep even if i buy it my sims will be staying at home will not be sending them to uni

Like you're so fed up with university irl that you want to spare your sim? :D

for your info i never went to uni in my life i quit school at 20 years old

Was just making a joke because that's how I felt when I was still in University irl.
    While I heavily favour a farming pack before a uni pack, I truly hope whichever one it is has gameplay, and gameplay with depth. IL gave us a beautiful place, but apart from some tidying of the environment we just live in it as always. The game badly needs something new to do. Hopefully RoM will address that. Everything seems so pretty but superficial lately, I'd do with less pretty and more depth.

I hope so too about RoM - I hope so much that the activities they give us are so appealing that I myself will buy the pack even though I don't like to play with occults a lot.
  • Simlie20Simlie20 Posts: 59 Member
    > @MidnightAura said:
    > jackjack_k wrote: »
    >
    > izecson wrote: »
    >
    > I'm really hoping they don't cut many features the previous games were able to delivers in uni packs.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It will definitely be bigger than Sims 2 uni, that pack was tiny.
    >
    > I don’t think it will be bigger than S3 uni, but I think it will focus more closely on certain content and remove rabbit hole content from 3.
    >
    > Similar to what Get Famous did. Took the Film career from Late Night and the other celebrity features and made it more in-depth. So smaller scope, more depth.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I don’t know how you can claim that with full confidence.
    >
    > But by all means, if the sims 4 university has:
    >
    > 3 full campus towns (with the later in ability to make your own from scratch)
    > 14 scholarships
    > 2 new skills
    > A new age group . (I know the sims 4 has YA but the chances of getting a new life state is slim to nil)
    > 11 majors
    > Four new careers
    > Dorms
    > Greek houses
    > 2 new parties
    > Secret society.
    > A new life state zombies
    >
    > Then we will talk.
    >
    > I hope sims 4 uni becomes a reality and I would love it to be bigger and better than the sims 2 or three. But I am confident it will not have more than the above. No sims 4 expansion has had more content than the sims 2/3. That’s a fact.
    >
    > But I hope University is next. It can’t be worse than Island living.

Famous last words. But seriously that would be awesome.
    giphy.gif
  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    Wish list. I don't expect all of this, but I'm gonna pie-in-the-sky this.
    • A new "college town" world. I know college towns aren't a thing everywhere, but (1) we could always use more worlds, and (2) adding the world, but not restricting university attendance to those who live there can be a compromise between the two approaches to the college experience. The town can be where the stereotypical American Comedy Redux version of Uni/Campus life happens (streaking, secret society, sorority battles), but sims can attend Uni from any world for those who want a different experience.
    • A new lot type - "shared housing". Shared housing parameters are set by the "owner", requiring a club/sorority membership, or rent, or shared utility costs. You can apply for existing shared housing, or open up your own house to shared housing. When you're in charge of the shared housing you determine what areas are private and what are communal and who can apply to move in. When you're moving into existing shared housing you have to meet their criteria and they'll assign you a pre-made room. This can be used to simulate sororities, dorms, apartments, and more. Hell, if you add "lease durations" to it, and can set the lease duration for as little as a day, you could even simulate a hotel/resort this way. Like with retail points or club points, you earn points that can buy rewards. This would obviously be a complex mechanic, but like I said, I'm making a pie-in-the-sky wishlist here.
    • Playable schooling - Elementary through University. Like playable careers, but school. If you have more than one sim at the same school, you can play them both. (Also, sincere wish, this comes with an update allowing the same for careers, because it sucks to have two sims working in the same place and not work on both their jobs!). Extra bonus - also pre-K.
    • Like with active careers having "work from home", you can enroll in "homeschooling" or "online university" - allowing you to get educated at home instead of visiting the active lot. This isn't chosen day-by-day, however. This is a choice made and then kept as default unless you change it. Also, to choose this for kids, parents have to be involved in their schooling enough that it's actually a tough choice to make on the parents.
    • Active teacher/professor careers.
    • Choices of schools across all ages. Send your kids to military school or prep school. Pick between different universities (with some rejecting you if you got poor grades). (I realize this means making like nine or more different special lots, so I don't expect it, but I will still put it out there that I want it).
    • Bring back schmoozing the headmaster. I loved that stuff.
    • Elementary schools get field trips (instead of loading into the school lot, you load into a random existing lot with different objectives).
    • High schools get formal dances.
    • Certain college majors segue into existing careers. If you major in medicine, you start your residency before your graduate and it's basically the existing doctor career, etc.
    • Class reunions.
    • Bothering alumnae for donations.
    • Elementary, High School, and University, while re-using a lot each other's mechanics (and basically just re-using a lot of active career mechanics), should feel distinct.
    • Elementary school should have recess, seasonal crafts, and classroom games.
    • High school should have lockers, social cliques, and a simplified reputation system similar to fame.
    • University should have TAs, self-driven research, debates, and lectures.
    • Most of the gameplay should be immersive enough as to fundamentally change the way we play with kids (or toddlers!) through young adults, and distinguish the age groups from one another, even if you always homeschool.

That's what I'd like to see from an education pack.
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Ivyeyed wrote: »
    Wish list. I don't expect all of this, but I'm gonna pie-in-the-sky this.
    • A new "college town" world. I know college towns aren't a thing everywhere, but (1) we could always use more worlds, and (2) adding the world, but not restricting university attendance to those who live there can be a compromise between the two approaches to the college experience. The town can be where the stereotypical American Comedy Redux version of Uni/Campus life happens (streaking, secret society, sorority battles), but sims can attend Uni from any world for those who want a different experience.
    • A new lot type - "shared housing". Shared housing parameters are set by the "owner", requiring a club/sorority membership, or rent, or shared utility costs. You can apply for existing shared housing, or open up your own house to shared housing. When you're in charge of the shared housing you determine what areas are private and what are communal and who can apply to move in. When you're moving into existing shared housing you have to meet their criteria and they'll assign you a pre-made room. This can be used to simulate sororities, dorms, apartments, and more. Hell, if you add "lease durations" to it, and can set the lease duration for as little as a day, you could even simulate a hotel/resort this way. Like with retail points or club points, you earn points that can buy rewards. This would obviously be a complex mechanic, but like I said, I'm making a pie-in-the-sky wishlist here.
    • Playable schooling - Elementary through University. Like playable careers, but school. If you have more than one sim at the same school, you can play them both. (Also, sincere wish, this comes with an update allowing the same for careers, because it plum to have two sims working in the same place and not work on both their jobs!). Extra bonus - also pre-K.
    • Like with active careers having "work from home", you can enroll in "homeschooling" or "online university" - allowing you to get educated at home instead of visiting the active lot. This isn't chosen day-by-day, however. This is a choice made and then kept as default unless you change it. Also, to choose this for kids, parents have to be involved in their schooling enough that it's actually a tough choice to make on the parents.
    • Active teacher/professor careers.
    • Choices of schools across all ages. Send your kids to military school or prep school. Pick between different universities (with some rejecting you if you got poor grades). (I realize this means making like nine or more different special lots, so I don't expect it, but I will still put it out there that I want it).
    • Bring back schmoozing the headmaster. I loved that stuff.
    • Elementary schools get field trips (instead of loading into the school lot, you load into a random existing lot with different objectives).
    • High schools get formal dances.
    • Certain college majors segue into existing careers. If you major in medicine, you start your residency before your graduate and it's basically the existing doctor career, etc.
    • Class reunions.
    • Bothering alumnae for donations.
    • Elementary, High School, and University, while re-using a lot each other's mechanics (and basically just re-using a lot of active career mechanics), should feel distinct.
    • Elementary school should have recess, seasonal crafts, and classroom games.
    • High school should have lockers, social cliques, and a simplified reputation system similar to fame.
    • University should have TAs, self-driven research, debates, and lectures.
    • Most of the gameplay should be immersive enough as to fundamentally change the way we play with kids (or toddlers!) through young adults, and distinguish the age groups from one another, even if you always homeschool.

That's what I'd like to see from an education pack.

😁 If we received an EP like this I would seriously be crying tears of joy. All of your ideas are awesome. The shared housing would definitely be a nice workaround to building our own apartments.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I want this to be a hint so much! I need University in the sims so I can feel better about not going in real life :)
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    The thing with hints is that we basically know we’re going to get university anyway, as it’s one of the popular staples, we just don’t know when and hints in the game doesn’t tell us that. The toddler books have a bunch of seasons hints, but seasons didn’t come out later that year, it came 1,5 years later and we got cats and dogs before that. Just because something is hinted at, it doesn’t mean it’s the next EP. I’d love university to be next, but we don’t have any actual proof that it’s going to be.
    I want this to be a hint so much! I need University in the sims so I can feel better about not going in real life :)

That moment when you skip class to have your sim visit class instead... :smiley: