Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    @sassygray5 You've tried removing the cache files right? If that's an issue then I believe there's a thing which reduces save file size. Because it might be a memory issue with a lot of memories in China. Another way is to remove the DB file as well I believe. Anyways good luck.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @PalmArrow Cute kittens! That was a good idea to place cats and adopt later. :)
    Adorable little toddler. Glad you finally found the hairs!

@AliceAngelis I guess it is good that she has roommates and a food supply all in one. :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30 I hope you have a great time visiting. :smiley:
    Cute uni photo's. lol at them all hanging in the bathroom.

@DeafSimmer Well, she didn't get into too much trouble! And still got to go to the prom. Cute outfits.
    Celestia didn't like the hot pink hair.

@emorrill The girls don't seem to mind wolf or man form. :wink:
    The castle and keep look great! I'm glad you are happy with how it turned out for your story.
    So.....when is the story coming? :smirk::sunglasses:
    No rush.....just curious.
    The scenery pics are just gorgeous!
    G looks so cute watering his plants with the new/old can!
    I love those long johns too!

@sassygray5 Bummer about the crashes. Do you have traveler mod from nraas? It does help with the travel issues. Check the sims inventories also and make sure no jam jars are in there. I think those can cause travel crashes. I can't remember what else...except small pets can cause troubles too.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Hi. :smile:

Sneaky sneaky sneaky sneaky sneaky peeky :3

fOLfyLm.png

hAkR1dE.png

Also, I love this sim. Her name is Alicia DiPaolo. :3
    Lj4U943.png

Y620BPW.png

Okay, back to it.

Byeeeee
    SwqDvAH.gif
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    The family enjoyed crepes for breakfast. It's Keanu's last day as a teen :)
    48296491877_16711c18a7_o.jpg
    Mikezumi's waking wish was to eat a perfect quality meal and she looked satisfied when she was finished :)
    48296383666_3ddbbdb14d_o.jpg
    Mikezumi did the gardening on her own since there were only a few plants ready for harvesting and Keanu's waking wish was to spar with someone.
    48296383456_12bfb8f6dc_o.jpg
    Keanu must be getting good because he beat Shannon a second time! :)
    48296383251_7c330942c2_o.jpg
    48296383061_57188d4da0_o.jpg
    Shannon and Mikezumi were heading into the bathroom for some fun as Keanu was heading for the bus :D
    48296382891_00b03e663d_o.jpg
    It's sad that townie kids need to make their own way to school. River always leaves his home at the same time as Keanu so should be able to catch the bus with him :(
    48296490447_e3ecc1e762_o.jpg
    Shannon's waking wish was to meditate. He probably needed it after being beaten in the sparring match :D
    48296490172_852de6bef2_o.jpg
    Hugh aged up to child the night before so a new toddler came in his place. Her name is Emma Maldano-Timbley. Jermaine and Kareem also came.
    48296490007_336462a242_o.jpg
    Emma got a makeover as she made her way to the play room :)
    48296381876_cea877fc60_o.jpg
    Kareem was left on the back deck so Mikezumi had to fetch him.
    48296381666_10c8edc414_o.jpg
    Shannon started teaching Jermaine how to walk while Mikezumi got to know Emma :)
    48296381341_8f9cdc1647_o.jpg
    48296488837_d401c44b62_o.jpg
    Page 3589

@thuggishsplicer The Monotone! :D You did a great job! :)
    Gavin looks very nice! David looks lovely too!
    PalmArrow did a great job on Madison!
    LOL Wooing every nerdy guy in the neighbourhood will be a hoot! :D
    I hope you are having fun with TS4 :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the nice comments :)
    I understand what you are saying about Benjamin. I don't like to change existing sims too much either :)
    Looks like Tanya had fun at the Festival :)
    The mixologist looks great!
    Tom is handsome!
    Beautiful pics of Snow :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    LOL It's true! Sims, like people, should be quiet while fishing! ;)
    I also miss the friendly chatter and updates of those who have left :( This place just isn't the same anymore and I am finding it less fun each day. Thankfully my interest in the game isn't waning :)
    Kanth is a lovely name for Dwight's purple dragon :)
    Gorgeous shots of the sunrise!
    Dwight seems to be handling the triplets on his own very well! What a good daddy! :)
    Gorgeous underwater shots of Lorelei :)
    Good luck finding the lost book, Dwight! :p

@king_of_simcity7 Seems suspicious that both Humara and Nick have called in sick!

@PalmArrow Thank you :) I really liked the look of the rocks in the water and had to take a shot :)

@sassygray5 Thanks for the comments :)
    All my sims get the "Inappropriate in a Good Way" LTR so there's no problem with them cooking when they attend parties.

@GraceyManor Lovely wedding and Sabrina looks lovely in her crown :)
    Mikezumi got started on teaching Kareem how to walk.
    48296488627_6982273273_o.jpg
    Fairy float! :)
    48296489027_36a323ef34_o.jpg
    Mikezumi got started on teaching Emma how to talk.
    48296488502_81dc0c3433_o.jpg
    Shannon finished off Jermaine's walking lesson :)
    48296380221_b8b9e69406_o.jpg
    Shannon and Mikezumi potty trained Kareem and Emma.
    48296487762_bec7447978_o.jpg
    48296487687_b9cc7057ea_o.jpg
    The kids all got smelly at the same time :# Changing diapers is a slow business, especially when the kids are playing.
    48296487547_f9e30817bc_o.jpg
    Chin up, Keanu! This is the last time you will have to do homework! :D
    48296379671_1ff0503444_o.jpg
    Shannon is easy to find. He chooses the board breaker over the training dummy every time!
    48296379476_035235bf1c_o.jpg
    Mikezumi was only able to unwind for a short while before the children started arriving.
    48296379146_35622584b3_o.jpg
    Keanu came home from school with a wish to play catch. He was playing with Shannon when the first child arrived.
    48296486662_aaf58056d5_o.jpg
    Page 3590

@PalmArrow Belinda looks very nice and I love the pattern on her skirt!

@bekkasan At least Dwight got double pay for being send on a wild goose chase!
    A man who cooks a meal after a day at work is super sexy!
    The kids are adorable on the block table :)
    Lovely pic of Kanth flying in the setting sun :)
    Great sparring shots!
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I was really excited to have toddlers again! :)

@sassygray5 Thanks for the nice comments :)
    I have had a couple of vampire toddlers in Mikezumi's care. If I remember correctly, Sunshine, the problem child, was a ghost/vampire hybrid.

@thuggishsplicer I don't think I would have room for a pool table in my house either! :D
    Thank you :)

@AbellaKellaher Welcome back! I hope you had a great vacation :)
    The Cirque De Romani Thunderbolt family look great!
    You did a lovely job on their camp!
    Nice random shots too :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you for the nice comments :) The toddler was born in game to townies. I should look at his parents to see why he is so cute :)
    Mikezumi introduced herself to the new child, Suzanna Van Gould.
    48296378341_c93bcb0ba1_o.jpg
    This is Hugh Nix who had aged up the night before.
    48296377991_b951bcdfac_o.jpg
    It was all hands on deck because the toddlers were all needing diaper changes and a feed!
    48296377776_ae7477164e_o.jpg
    Suzanna finished her homework before Hugh could join her.
    48296485297_02419a884b_o.jpg
    Mikezumi was telling Hugh to go play when the problem child, Jaime, arrived.
    48296485077_fd0e6141f6_o.jpg
    Suzanna must be a bookworm.
    48296484897_b6f1605c52_o.jpg
    Mikezumi got to Jaime before he could get up to no good and told him to do his homework.
    48296484607_06840f0bbe_o.jpg
    I didn't want Keanu aging up without a cake after Mikezumi's work day was done so I sent him to the cake an hour before the kids were due to leave.
    48296484432_b0eb987c06_o.jpg
    I changed the camera angle and realized that Jaime was nowhere to be seen! :#
    48296376396_aed1bf6b2e_o.jpg
    I found him in the bathroom!
    48296376056_9c2387cdab_o.jpg
    48296483692_43d72d299a_o.jpg
    I couldn't do anything about it because the birthday had already started so I debugged the sink and MC'ed the puddle :D
    48296375676_3f7ea4756f_o.jpg
    48296375526_4fd731207c_o.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @sassygray5
    I'm going to see the lion king on weds! I hope it was good.Lion King is one of my favorites.
    Daphne that certainly is a gorgeous painting! great job! Aww. looks like she loves the little toy dog.
    What a beautiful couple! I love anything disney as well!

@Silverofdreams30
    Thank you! It is a nice break from my typical gameplay.
    Wow! She has no CC sliders? She's gorgeous! love her hair.

@bekkasan
    Yay! You got it as well! Wasn't sure if anyone would pick up on what it was suppose to be.XD
    I love the lion king.I saw the broadway musical in March when it came to my town.I'm not sure how the creator did the zebras as they are literally wild horses and not horses owned by sims..It puzzles me....like they're horses spawned by the game.

@emorrill
    Wow! Your praaven is looking beautiful! I'm glad you actually got the chance to go into the world!
    you can't edit the walls of the castle as they are technically not part of your lot.
    I ended up getting bored with Praaven again and stopped playing.XD

@Mikezumi
    Thank you =) Lovely updates from you as well.=)
    @Mikezumi I can't predict what my brain will do tomorrow, but for now I hope to get back into playing, yeah. :lol:
    And thank you! :kissing_heart:
    Suzanna is going to give me nightmares and I mean that as a compliment :tongue:
    Are you liking the Daycare profession? Or is it as overwhelming as it looks? :lol:
    @Emily4331 As long as you enjoy whatever you are playing :)
    I wouldn't recommend the Daycare career. I can see how it would be enjoyable to those who like to micromanage but, as you know, I like my sims running free! :D
  • sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    edited July 2019
    @jonny522 @bekkasan I do have the traveler mod and I did try deleting the cache file for Riverview. I don’t have a cache file for China. So removing my entire mods folder it loaded.... but I quit because I’m not about to play without my mods and CC. Earlier today I did try making a sub folder (just one) in my packages folder.... but I don’t see it in my list of files. I wonder if that screwed something up :| I even tried taking out the past few mods I’ve installed and it still crashes. :'(

@GraceyManor the Lion King movie was great! I really enjoyed it.

@Mikezumi happy birthday to Keanu! Problem child strikes again! The fairy toddler is adorable don’t think I’ve ever seen one.
    edited July 2019
    Page 3591

@PalmArrow Thank you for the lovely comments :)
    CravenLestat's pattern looks lovely on Tamsin's dress :)

@king_of_simcity7 It looks like Simon suspects that Humara and Nick might have gone out so I can see why he is anxious about them being sick at the same time.
    Great shots of The Boardwalk :)
    Thank you for the comment :)

@Silverofdreams30 Fun update on Tanya's party :)
    Tom is cute! I hope Tanya will be happy he has moved in :)
    Lovely scenic shots of Appaloosa and of Tanya riding Snow :)
    Will Tanya and Tom be romantic interests at some point?

@emorrill Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I am playing in Moonlight Falls :)
    The way werewolves eat disgusts me too! That was one of the reasons I chose witch and fairy when I played my test save there. Although moonlight Falls is full of supernaturals, the townies in my normal saves will always be human.
    It wasn't the toddler that arrived stinky. It was the mother! :D:D:D
    I was very relieved to see that Sunshine had grown up! :D
    The unicorn horn looks very cute! :) The tiaras are nice too!

@GraceyManor More lovely wedding pics :) Love the last shot with the ship in the background :)
    Keanu aged up with the dreaded pigtails! :#
    48296375351_d503d505c7_o.jpg
    Much better :)
    48296374781_18e5ba1b45_o.jpg
    The kids poofed away before they could eat cake.
    48296482077_a32ce95987_o.jpg
    48296373816_7313cfe297_o.jpg
    I sent the family to the Red Velvet Lounge. Pappy Phoenix was there when they arrived.
    48296373596_8bcdd48d21_o.jpg
    I had Mikezumi prepare a drink because the mixologist was MIA and they all had wishes for a drink!
    48296481362_9f61cde409_o.jpg
    Keanu and Shannon sang together :)
    48296373221_6e8292eeba_o.jpg
    48296480787_105e36fd45_o.jpg
    I found Mikezumi chatting with Alice Fitzgerald. A little later I saw that Mikezumi had upset her somehow so suspect she might have accused her of being a vampire. I will need to tune that out!
    48296372791_c855bf0030_o.jpg
    Shannon and Keanu got their drink wish :)
    48296372441_94be556b72_o.jpg
    Mikezumi chatted with Pappy :)
    48296480217_bbf5e5a571_o.jpg
    Shannon had never met Waylon Wolff but went to him to talk about gardening.
    48296372001_4cea644084_o.jpg
    I found Keanu doing the smustle in one of the side rooms :D
    48296371751_6315101747_o.jpg
    48296479577_4390e70485_o.jpg
    Yo I'm back weeee

So, I realized I forgot to ever upload Part 4 of my conversion. That gave me a sad, so here's links to the normal Set 4 and the V2 Set 4. As a reminder, V2 indicates that the items included were made with a torso that gives so much cleavage that it is hilarious :lol: For reference, this sim is wearing a V2 dress from my first set of conversions (specifically the dress "Norvina"):
    tVjhcTx.png

Tom Wordy approved! :tongue:

Anyway, Set 4 includes 2 dresses, 1 robe, and 1 full outfit swimsuit. To note, preview pictures of the individual pieces can be found in their respective folders. Each item includes the name of the original creator (I am merely converting them), so credit is given where credit is due. Also, folders that have names surrounded by dashes like -doggies- are pieces that don't leave much to the imagination, so if you don't want the more risque pieces, you can easily just delete the folders with the dashes without ever having to see them. :lol: Hmmm only other thing I can think to note about this set is that the robe would benefit from accessory panties :lol: ...I mean, unless your sim enjoys going commando which, in that case, more power to them. :tongue:

Shooooo DL:
    Set 4

Set 4 V2

Andddd my earlier post was a sneak peek of Set 5! Woohoo!...is what other sims are going to want from yours once they see them walking around in these outfits :tongue::lol: Set 5, I think, makes up for how small Set 4 is, so I hope you like it. Same thing as all my other conversions - original creator name in the file name, preview pics in each folder, dashes mean naughty.

Set 5 includes 2 bottoms (joggers and a high waisted skirt), 1 top, 4 full outfit swimsuits, 5 dresses, 1 robe, and 1 trench coat found in full outfits. The joggers and the high-waisted skirt can be seen in my most recent post here ^^^ up there :tongue:

But, ya know what, just because I like you I'll give you another preview. :tongue: This is the dress "Daya" from Set 5:
    aN4JesT.png

DL: Set 5

Enjoy! And if you missed my previous posts and haven't gotten to DL any of my conversions, I keep them in a super secret vault over here.

Okey dokey, now I shall go backup some things and then I don't know. I have literally spent all day getting preview pics. :lol: I'm not kidding. I went through my entire playlist I was listening to which was 8 hours :grimace: So at least 8 hours of CAS. :weary:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member

@emorrill
    Wow! Your praaven is looking beautiful! I'm glad you actually got the chance to go into the world!
    you can't edit the walls of the castle as they are technically not part of your lot.
    I ended up getting bored with Praaven again and stopped playing.XD

It's all good. The walls are meant to be a different color from the castle anyway. ;) And even if I could edit them, I think they are uneditable as I'm pretty sure they are a world object, but I'll have to double check on that to be sure.
    Thank you. <3
    I noticed. :lol: I see the new Lion King live action movie has inspired you? :blush: I wanna take daughter to see it.

Would you believe me that I love The Lion King SO much that I have the entire movie memorized word for word? :p

It's true. :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    edited July 2019
    Mikezumi wrote: »

@emorrill Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I am playing in Moonlight Falls :)
    The way werewolves eat disgusts me too! That was one of the reasons I chose witch and fairy when I played my test save there. Although moonlight Falls is full of supernaturals, the townies in my normal saves will always be human.
    It wasn't the toddler that arrived stinky. It was the mother! :D:D:D
    I was very relieved to see that Sunshine had grown up! :D
    The unicorn horn looks very cute! :) The tiaras are nice too!

^Oh lol! :joy: Whoopsie, but that's hilarious!
    I didn't even have to deal with Sunshine, but simply reading what you wrote about her was making me cringe. :grimace: I'm glad she's older, out of Zumi's hair, and the justice system gets to deal with her now. :lol: Golly, sorry if that was horrible, I just need a laugh right now. ;)

Thank you for the sweet compliments. <3

Many of those tiaras are quite beautiful, but...they look weird when being viewed from behind. Like they were cut out from paper by a child. I wish there were a way to fix that... :confused:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • AliceAngelisAliceAngelis Posts: 17 Member
    @emorrill Praaven looks *fantastic*.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile: Cute toddler pictures :smile: Was Jamie pulling a prank? :D

@sassygray5 Thanks for the comment :smile:

@Emily4331 Beautiful Sim :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    I am leaving on vacation tomorrow for about a week,
    so won't be posting or commenting during those days.

Feedback/Replies

@bekkasan

Thank you, it is the usual summer trip since my nephew
    has a birthday this coming weekend.

@Emily4331

she's gorgeous,
    you always create them looking so real-life hehe.

@Mikezumi

She sure looks very satisfied after that meal.
    After meal relaxing in the garden is good for the sims.
    The toddlers and kids are all cute at the daycare.

@meerkattime

Nice to see you pop in.

@GraceyManor

Yeah, no cc sldiers in this folder only the basic game ones.
    Thank you.

@PalmArrow

Cute toddler

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 I hope that you enjoy your time away :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Anyone know any bubble gum mods for The Sims?

I think that i have found the real Tammy and want to do a Sims pose for it: :smile:

67205102_10156460563101497_122244196697374720_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQn8oIPMuAs78RlrxbAoqD2A3sUtLEYqavFQp4690HhhXGGhPNRRhPqUrubwhtw5jMyacmcROoHPlUcSdxYkDFCQ&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=d31c7f17352be58edd2a8076bc3c9a3d&oe=5DA52C16
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top