March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If anyone has any new TS4 challenges! 😊

Vilily68Vilily68 Posts: 85 Member
Hi! Welcome fellow simmer(s)!

This is a thread that I made to help find me new challenges (and because I made this kind of on the spot XD) So, basically, if you have a new sims challenge (or a less well known one) that you would like to share, you type it in the chat and anyone who wants (normally me I'm guessing) will try the challenge and can update their progress on said challenge on the thread.

Now, I might not do some of the challenges that have been commented. This could be for a few reasons, like if at some point the thread gets popular, there might be a lot of posts and I might not get to a lot of them, or the person that commented the challenge didn't give me a link to the rules, etc. But the most common reasons I feel are going to be the following ones:
If I do not have the required game to play the challenge, say it needs a mod that I don't have or needs a pack that I don't have. If this is the reason, then I might still get back to the challenge if I get the pack, mod, etc that I would need for it.

If it is about something I don't understand, like a TV show I didn't watch or a book I didn't read at the time. Again, I could come back to it if I read the book, watch the TV show, etc that I would need to understand it

If the rules of the challenge that the person links to me/ types in the comment don't make sense (to me.)

I will say if I can't do the challenge and why I can't, going into detail if I can.

As well as this, be warned that I am bad at challenges, and might give up mid challenge. You can use me as a tester for a challenge you made, but don't expect me to be very good at it

(if anyone sees this I also think it is important to note this is my very first thread as I just became a full member, and I am younger than some of you may be)

Please forgive any grammer grammar mistakes, bye! 😛
Post edited by Vilily68 on

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited July 2019
    I never got around to finishing testing a challenge I started and I never had any testers for it.. like never thought of a challenge besides Gen 8 needing a step-mom. Disney's related but very different from the Disney Princesses challenge

so would you be interested in it?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Vilily68Vilily68 Posts: 85 Member
    edited July 2019
    I put this comment in the explanation, so I got rid of it here
    Post edited by Vilily68 on
    Vilily68 wrote: »
    sure! Also I forgot to say that I am bad at challenges and might kinda stop playing in the middle... I'll try not to though!

https://disneysimschangelle.blogspot.com/2016/02/disney-neighbour-changelle.html

(I don't really have any points-I never got around to that)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • AllieMacAllieMac Posts: 925 Member
    Hi!

I'm currently working on adapting the old TS3 challenge Nothing is Free, but it's still in the beginning stages. But I'll be sure to let you know when it's complete if you like. :)
    OriginID: txalikat2
    Drifter Challenge Blog: https://alliemacsims.wordpress.com/
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
    AllieMac wrote: »
    Hi!

I'm currently working on adapting the old TS3 challenge Nothing is Free, but it's still in the beginning stages. But I'll be sure to let you know when it's complete if you like. :)

Thanks! And good luck with it BTW
    MadameLee wrote: »
    sure! Also I forgot to say that I am bad at challenges and might kinda stop playing in the middle... I'll try not to though!

https://disneysimschangelle.blogspot.com/2016/02/disney-neighbour-changelle.html

Hi MadameLee, I'm sorry but I can't do the challenge... But it's for a good reason!... Actually two of them.

The first one is all on me, really. I'm not really a big disney fan, so I don't know a lot of the names, looks, story's, etc of the characters
    But also the rules of the challenge are a bit unclear, so I don't understand the rules and challenges of each gen.

I hope you understand and don't get mad at me for saying that, I think these are good reasons for me not to be able to do the challenge (right now), and good luck on finishing the challenge (Or finding testers if thats the only thing you need to do right now with it) bye! :)
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    AllieMac wrote: »
    Hi!

What's that challenge about? Maybe I can help?
    MadameLee wrote: »

Hi MadameLee, I'm sorry but I can't do the challenge... But it's for a good reason!... Actually two of them.

The first one is all on me, really. I'm not really a big disney fan, so I don't know a lot of the names, looks, story's, etc of the characters
    But also the rules of the challenge are a bit unclear, so I don't understand the rules and challenges of each gen.

I hope you understand and don't get mad at me for saying that, I think these are good reasons for me not to be able to do the challenge (right now), and good luck on finishing the challenge (Or finding testers if thats the only thing you need to do right now with it) bye! :)

I think I made most of the Disney princesses
    (and a couple of other characters not princesses) in my gallery and the villians you can just look on the gallery
    6adMCGP.gif