August 14 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

How much custom content do you have?

13...Next

Comments

• NekoboyGamesNekoboyGames Posts: 36 Member
    2465 files in a total of 10,5 GB (not including MCCC) and I still need more, like toddler and child boys hair. But most toddler stuffs needs the SP Toddlerstuffs, which I don't have yet.
  • ForkySporkyForkySporky Posts: 91 Member
    3.3 GB

1,274 items categorized in 88 folders XD
  • LukeNathalieLukeNathalie Posts: 32 Member
    I have 2.44 GB of mods in my sims folder!
  • shalquoirshalquoir Posts: 3 New Member
    7.28GB and 1,663files

I desperately need toddler and child stuff, but I'm afraid if I go to look for cc I will yet again get too distracted and download way too many things I don't even need at this point :D
  • DreamySimsDreamySims Posts: 24 Member
    > @shalquoir said:
    > 7.28GB and 1,663files
    >
    > I desperately need toddler and child stuff, but I'm afraid if I go to look for cc I will yet again get too distracted and download way too many things I don't even need at this point :D

I truly relate to this on a deep level. I have a love/hate relationship with finding cc on Pinterest because I'll try and look for one particular thing, and end up downloading 300+ of cc I'll probably only use once, in 2 hours.
    "Depwa Sanewash Depla Blah"
    (You! Yes you! Go away!)
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 463 Member
    xD I got 15 folders am not going to count how many mods I got maybe over 1k lol.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • HollowMo0nHollowMo0n Posts: 5 New Member
    Around 8 GB in my folder, 4000+ files categorized into 160 some folders. I try to look for child and toddler stuff and build buy item, but I tend to get distracted.
  • sofasimsofasim Posts: 125 Member
    3.25 GB 247 files a few mods, the essentials actually mcc more cas columns ui cheats also that nsfw one ^^ a few mods to fix things, rest is cas cc.
    I regularly go through all my custom content and delete what I don't use. I also don't go on download sprees anymore xD
  • RomakiRomaki Posts: 5 New Member
    Sims 4 is pretty enough without them, so I like to keep it simple for my save file. With Sims 3, I'd probably had like 200.
  • sayhiorheysayhiorhey Posts: 5 New Member
    my mods folder is 20.9GB and i have 7168 files there
    sometimes i wonder how is my game still working XD
  • SteveQSteveQ Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't have much ... infact all I have is what I have created but have no idea how to upload my recolours to the Gallery :blush:
  • GooseyGoosey Posts: 118 Member
    edited May 29
    I'm liking what I'm reading here. It looks like a lot of you are hardcore mod users.

I didn't count each mod I use, i just searched for *.package and it shows over 3000 files.

So i'll go with that figure, I have over 3000 mods which take up 13 gb of space.

Mostly all clothing and hair mods. I need to especially trim some of my hair mods, I have way more than I need and they take up a lot of space... hair usually is at least 3 mb and as big as 50mb sometimes for just one single hair mod.

It's too bad you can't delete a clothing or hair mod while in CAS. Currently, the best way I found to locate mods easily is to save a sim in CAS wearing the mods I want to delete, then load the sim preset using the Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) tool and deleting the items from there.
    Update for May 2020

I now have 23.4gb of mods which is about 4500 mods in total. So in just a year my mod size has doubled? Gotta thin these 🌺🌺🌺🌺 things out but it keeps growing... when will it end?
    Post edited by Goosey on
    Windows 7 64 Bit, LG 32" Ultrawide, 4770k i7, 1080 GTX, 32 Gigabricks of the Ram, SSD?
  • JtheVetJtheVet Posts: 6 New Member
    19,000 + and grows weekly (LOL oops)
  • dragonkiwiidragonkiwii Posts: 124 Member
    edited May 8
    im gonna do a lil bump here by saying i have 378 cc files, not including the two mods i have (MC command centre and an emotions enhancer thing). most of it is hair and skin details, because man do i love my hair. i go on download sprees probably once a month or every other month, i'll just be making a sim and i'll realize i need stuff i never downloaded, so that leads me to downloading a 🌺🌺🌺🌺 ton of cc.
    i like anime and stuff
  • zetazeta Posts: 21 Member
    My mods folder 3.32 GB
  • ItsmeJaydehereItsmeJaydehere Posts: 1 New Member
    Omg I have like nearly 50gb and my game is taking forever to do
  • birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 356 Member
    Waaay too much - 18.8 GB / 12685 items. :D And it just keeps on growing and growing!