Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let’s watch: Maxis Monthly - July

1235...Next

Comments

• rvcrvc Posts: 2 New Member
    I have a question, and I don't know how to post it, what happens if I buy sims on another computer but my same account?
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2019
    Wrong thread. :o
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • TheSillyArchitectTheSillyArchitect Posts: 17 Member
    I like the new update overall but the only thing I don't like is the menu but I can get use to it so no worries other than that the new update is great :D
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Thank you for posting the video here :) have been on vacation so haven't been able to see it earlier.

Thank you for all those unlocked objects <3<3<3

The CAS-story looks like fun. Since I create a lot of my townies it might just come in handy.

This was a fun update, hoping for some bug-squashing in the future.

Cheers!!
  • MalaikaJMMalaikaJM Posts: 3 New Member
    I love the new home screen/page or whatever its called in English, anyway it looks great. I just think it would be really nice like many already said if you could change the traits and aspirations in story mode if you're not satisfied with the outcome. I also think the items are awesome!
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    MalaikaJM wrote: »
    I love the new home screen/page or whatever its called in English, anyway it looks great. I just think it would be really nice like many already said if you could change the traits and aspirations in story mode if you're not satisfied with the outcome. I also think the items are awesome!

just go back in cas.fulleditmode if you want to change things afterwards.
  • alexusraalexusra Posts: 4 New Member
    The new update is nice. I am glad they are switching the loading screen to help with players issues that they have been experiencing. The blue was really nice but is a bit too intense.
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    Hey guys check out my idea,
    For University EP
    Sims ideas
    This is what I think the Sims Team should do, they should have 5 Levels of different universities, the first level being the Elite Universities, the second level being the Top Notch Universities, the third level being the Good Universities, the fourth level being the Average Universities and finally the fifth level being the Below Average Universities, now these universities will accept different teenage, Young Adult, Adult or even Elder sims according to their performance in their previous institutions(e.g teenage sims according to their high school performance). Performance should be based on not only academics but also extracurriculars( i.e like after school activities, skills or sports). For example a student her name is Sue Adams she always had straight A’s and had participated in ballet at high school, won awards and graduated valedictorian, this student would be eligible to enter an elite school. Another student Sarah Murphy was a B student at high school and very passionate about sports where she won several competitions and even earned a scholarship through sports to study at a top notch university but not an elite university because she had not fully met requirements. Another case study: A girl called Mia Brown had C’s and D’s throughout high school and had little participation in other activities would not be eligible for the first 3 level schools but can apply to level 4 or 5 schools with a low chance of getting into a level 4 school but a high chance of gaining admission at a level 5 school. Now sims can go to any school at any level its their choice just cause Sue has great stats doesn’t mean she can’t choose go to a level 5 school. In each level there should be 4 schools making 20 universities in total giving simmers a wide variety to play with life and increasing sales thereby leading to a huge profit surplus for EA and the sims team, it also adds a huge sense of realism to the sims 4 as these things do happen in real life. They should also increase the amount of majors cause in the sims 3 university life we were kinda limited and lastly they should include boarding schools as well like they did in the sims 3. If you like this whole idea please share as far , wide, much as possible to get the Sims Team to see this thank you very much for taking out of your precious time to read this idea.
    Oh sorry and one more thing is that the sims team should add like a standardized test called maybe THE SAST (The Secondary Aptitude And Skills Test) lol sorry i’m quite bad at names but if you have better name ideas please share, anyways this test should basically be a test with a maximum score of 50 where different colleges have their score ranges, for example Sue scores a 45, Sarah scores a 42 and Mia scored a 35 , Sue clearly has a higher chance of getting into an elite school than her peers, this brings realism giving simmers the actual feeling of the college admissions process. So schools will use the SAST scores as a bench mark e.g a top notch school leaves its bench mark at 40. All this i’ve mentioned if made into the university expansion pack will get a very good review from IGN, Metacritic etc, earn the Sims Team more profit from extensive sales and leave a long lasting mark of enjoyment on us simmers we might even forget about the next expansion pack. So please once again if you like this idea share far and wide to get the sims team to put this idea into consideration and thank you for taking your precious time to read this.

You'd better post this in the 'The Sims 4 Ideas Corner' and not derail so many unrelated threads. ;)
  • AericiaAericia Posts: 110 Member
    edited July 2019
    Gagea wrote: »
    Hey guys check out my idea,
    For University EP
    Sims ideas
    This is what I think the Sims Team should do, they should have 5 Levels of different universities, the first level being the Elite Universities, the second level being the Top Notch Universities, the third level being the Good Universities, the fourth level being the Average Universities and finally the fifth level being the Below Average Universities, now these universities will accept different teenage, Young Adult, Adult or even Elder sims according to their performance in their previous institutions(e.g teenage sims according to their high school performance). Performance should be based on not only academics but also extracurriculars( i.e like after school activities, skills or sports). For example a student her name is Sue Adams she always had straight A’s and had participated in ballet at high school, won awards and graduated valedictorian, this student would be eligible to enter an elite school. Another student Sarah Murphy was a B student at high school and very passionate about sports where she won several competitions and even earned a scholarship through sports to study at a top notch university but not an elite university because she had not fully met requirements. Another case study: A girl called Mia Brown had C’s and D’s throughout high school and had little participation in other activities would not be eligible for the first 3 level schools but can apply to level 4 or 5 schools with a low chance of getting into a level 4 school but a high chance of gaining admission at a level 5 school. Now sims can go to any school at any level its their choice just cause Sue has great stats doesn’t mean she can’t choose go to a level 5 school. In each level there should be 4 schools making 20 universities in total giving simmers a wide variety to play with life and increasing sales thereby leading to a huge profit surplus for EA and the sims team, it also adds a huge sense of realism to the sims 4 as these things do happen in real life. They should also increase the amount of majors cause in the sims 3 university life we were kinda limited and lastly they should include boarding schools as well like they did in the sims 3. If you like this whole idea please share as far , wide, much as possible to get the Sims Team to see this thank you very much for taking out of your precious time to read this idea.
    Oh sorry and one more thing is that the sims team should add like a standardized test called maybe THE SAST (The Secondary Aptitude And Skills Test) lol sorry i’m quite bad at names but if you have better name ideas please share, anyways this test should basically be a test with a maximum score of 50 where different colleges have their score ranges, for example Sue scores a 45, Sarah scores a 42 and Mia scored a 35 , Sue clearly has a higher chance of getting into an elite school than her peers, this brings realism giving simmers the actual feeling of the college admissions process. So schools will use the SAST scores as a bench mark e.g a top notch school leaves its bench mark at 40. All this i’ve mentioned if made into the university expansion pack will get a very good review from IGN, Metacritic etc, earn the Sims Team more profit from extensive sales and leave a long lasting mark of enjoyment on us simmers we might even forget about the next expansion pack. So please once again if you like this idea share far and wide to get the sims team to put this idea into consideration and thank you for taking your precious time to read this.

You'd better post this in the 'The Sims 4 Ideas Corner' and not derail so many unrelated threads. ;)

He posted it 20x in different places. ;)

Ad rem. I'm disappointed. You made new menu, new icons but forgot to fix some bugs from IL. You give us damaged product and instead repair it instantly, you give us not needed cosmetic changes. :(
    At least you could say, that you are working on them...

Origin ID: ukyojin
    Unofficial Polish Forum - simtopia.pl