Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🌟 Pangaea, A New World ❣

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited July 2019
    @KhemKat19 wrote: »
    OHMIGOD YES!!! @Rflong7 I love you and I'm about to go play this, I've needed Pangaea in my life since you first started posting screenshots :smiley: such an incredible looking world! I'm fangirling so much right now! I'm a huge fan of diversely landscaped worlds <3 Yay!!

Awesome! I hope you like it. :mrgreen:
    @Plainevil wrote: »
    I have my Sims running around all the buildings, these may be intentional but though i would check. The little house on the Nectary the door is locked, i unlocked it and Sims had no routing issues in there. The local watering hole, is really nice but the upstairs is inaccessible.
    RrFW7o4.jpg
    The coffee shop next door, the Batista can not access the Batista. The world and new buildings are really nice.

Thanks so much! :cookie:
    I thought I had reset those stairs but I'll go in and do it again or redo them if they keep messing up when I export the world.
    You can reset the stairs in game and they'll work. :(

The Nectary has a locked door to a dummy tomb to be unlocked by a push/pull hidden somewhere. :)

*I did add some Sims for the game to use as NPCs. :)
    c7vIWOG.jpg
  • PlainevilPlainevil Posts: 221 Member
    I reset the stairs and the upstairs, is now accessible. In the coffee shop, I moved the bartenders door from the left to the right and moved the chairs from the right to the left, bartender can now access the barista. I also moved the balloons from the left of the second set of stairs at the frog place, as they where causing a routing fail for the inactive Sims. My Sims have now been up and down the stairs of pretty much every accessible building, so now there going to spend a couple of days having fun.
    Plainevil wrote: »
    I reset the stairs and the upstairs, is now accessible. In the coffee shop, I moved the bartenders door from the left to the right and moved the chairs from the right to the left, bartender can now access the barista. I also moved the balloons from the left of the second set of stairs at the frog place, as they where causing a routing fail for the inactive Sims. My Sims have now been up and down the stairs of pretty much every accessible building, so now there going to spend a couple of days having fun.

Thank you! @Plainevil I'm writing it all down. :mrgreen:
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    Plainevil wrote: »

When you reset did you also delete the floor tiles that stuck out from the landing? They are what creates the black outline. B)
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    edited July 2019
    Here are the floor tiles I deleted before putting the stairs back.
    screenshot.jpg?w=840

For the coffee shop all I did was turn the door around.
    screenshot-19.jpg?w=840

And since I've got the no fridge shopping mod installed, I sent my sim to harvest some produce from across the way. Before she heads into the city, and then back to her fixer upper in the dessert region.
    screenshot-23.jpg?w=840

Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Save Game Often
    S3 Studio
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    Okay the glitch I'm running into is no clerk at the consignment shop. Which is probably an easy reset.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Save Game Often
    S3 Studio
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    Hi, :mrgreen:

Thank you so much for help me, @Mmdrgntobldrgn I totally appreciate it. :cookie:
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Hi :D ,

I've got no chance of getting any proper testing done I'm afraid as my sim and I have to stop constantly for lots of oohing and ahhing ... Pangaea is just soooo awesome <3

8LHAsnE.jpg?1

ARKxKnu.jpg?1

• PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    Oh, those pictures are stunning!
    Thank you! - for testing and sharing the pictures @Hidehi I hadn't even see it in the snow yet. :mrgreen::cookie:
  • Starsaphire2Starsaphire2 Posts: 315 Member
    Love the pictures and the look of this world....Looks like another hit!
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Hidehi

Those pics are awesome :) and I laughed @Rflong7 when you said you had not seen your own world in the snow yet :)
    Hi :)
    Love the pictures and the look of this world....Looks like another hit!
    Thanks! :mrgreen: I hope it runs well. :)

@Hidehi

Those pics are awesome :) and I laughed @Rflong7 when you said you had not seen your own world in the snow yet :)

It's crazy, I know. :lol:
    Hi :mrgreen:

Just asking - No other problems but the stairs? I can fix and upload, ya think? :sunglasses:
    edited August 2019
    @Rflong7

I am so busy right now trying to finish IP and your supernatural world (again-) I keep changing some things around lol so I actually have some spare time to explore this new world of yours when you feel it is finished and I had actually hopped over to your studio and your world page less than 10 mins ago to see if you had uploaded this world so reading you may intend to upload shortly has made my evening and I sit patiently waiting for further news :)
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Rflong7

I am so busy right now trying to finish IP and your supernatural world (again-) I keep changing some things around lol so I actually have some spare time to explore this new world of yours when you feel it is finished and I had actually hopped over to your studio and your world page less than 10 mins ago to see if you had uploaded this world so reading you may intend to upload shortly has made my evening and I sit patiently waiting for further news :)

Aw, Thank you! :cookie:
    Don't wait just yet. It will take a few days to upload. Even though I will be only fixing a few lots, I'll still have to run it through the game for a few Sim days to see if it does okay. Not just the stairs but sometimes unexpected things go wrong. :)
    Was working on a renovacy challenge, but game mechanics decided my sims were to broke and gifted them 85,000 out of the blue. So I guess I have more time to put the world through a few paces ...... such as how does it hold up to an apocalypse ;)

The catch I won't get a chance to play until this weekend.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Save Game Often
    S3 Studio
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    Was working on a renovacy challenge, but game mechanics decided my sims were to broke and gifted them 85,000 out of the blue. So I guess I have more time to put the world through a few paces ...... such as how does it hold up to an apocalypse ;)

That would be wonderful! - not about your other challenge, of course.

Oh, I keep meaning to try the Apocalypse again. I started one before Pets was released and now there are so many rules to read. I'll be doing it one day. :mrgreen:
    @Rflong7

no worries :# I think I was getting a little ahead of myself there getting excited to see how much more you had done in the world and just a little heads up people are also asking on your worlds page when the world might be ready to play and I was trying to add a post/comment to link them back to this thread but for some reason it will not allow me to do that because I don't have the relevant methods to sign in to do that so it could be an idea to direct them here-)

Rflong7 wrote: »

That would be wonderful! - not about your other challenge, of course.

Oh, I keep meaning to try the Apocalypse again. I started one before Pets was released and now there are so many rules to read. I'll be doing it one day. :mrgreen:

I am sorry but I almost started giggling uncontrollably reading this post because all i could think about was that S2 challenge (I cannot remember the name) that you started and the female sim had a baby and because funds were so restricted you kept having to take a wall off the property just so the sim in question had something to eat and i don't know why but i found this situation so funny I can still remember it today :)

I so wanted you to continue so i could follow the storyline but you got really annoyed at the sim becoming pregnant and I think you might have given up-) do you remember what i am referring to? :D
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Rflong7

no worries :# I think I was getting a little ahead of myself there getting excited to see how much more you had done in the world and just a little heads up people are also asking on your worlds page when the world might be ready to play and I was trying to add a post/comment to link them back to this thread but for some reason it will not allow me to do that because I don't have the relevant methods to sign in to do that so it could be an idea to direct them here-)

Oh, Thanks. I'll see what's up there. :mrgreen:

I am so sorry @Rflong7

It was not your new world they were asking about on your world website it was your Supernatural world my brain is not working today lol so I was trying to connect them back to your Supernatural world thread on this site :) apologies for the confusion..
    @Rflong7 up early which means a little spare time.

I'm setting up for the apoc run and have noticed that there are no blank 40x40 lots around the world. Plenty of 50 & 64 lots, but nothing smaller.

So for the sake of the apoc I changed 40 ocean highway to residential.

A few small empty residential would be lovely if it won't overload the world.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Save Game Often
    S3 Studio
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    @Rflong7 up early which means a little spare time.

I'm setting up for the apoc run and have noticed that there are no blank 40x40 lots around the world. Plenty of 50 & 64 lots, but nothing smaller.

So for the sake of the apoc I changed 40 ocean highway to residential.

A few small empty residential would be lovely if it won't overload the world.

I tried to leave empty areas for people to add lots if they wanted more (not in the city, though). The world has over 100 lots but they're all spread out because it's huge. :)
  • KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    Pangaea is lovely!! I did notice that in the magic town, my sims couldn't use the soothsayer ball because they couldn't access the chairs. And I couldn't find the alchemy station? I may have just missed it though :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top