Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: July-Aug. '19 CAS Stories Patch, Moschino

Comments

• BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    @luthienrising Kijiko's 3D lashes were updated July 5th.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    Does Teleport a Sim Anywhere work with the recent patch?

The teleport statue from Andrew? Works in my game.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2019
    Grey Loading Screens - Mod

I found this mod by leroidetout that allows you to have either a light grey or dark grey loading screen. After you download only choose one or the other to add to your Mods folder. I have the dark grey, and now I can enjoy playing again. http://modthesims.info/d/630256/grey-loading-screen.html

w7h7xy.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    Is anyone else having trouble with the "ask permission to drink" with the vampire game pack?
  • boo4411boo4411 Posts: 2 New Member
    sorry for my post about the no intro mod confusing everyone - it definitely didn't work on my first launch with mods turned on... but seems to be fine now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • ProtectCredenceProtectCredence Posts: 12 New Member
    someone made a mod where you can pick 43 colors for the loading screen. I can't post the link but it's by TheKixg
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    edited July 2019
    someone made a mod where you can pick 43 colors for the loading screen. I can't post the link but it's by TheKixg

https://thekixgofficial.tumblr.com/post/186404525234/your-loading-screen-your-choice-choose-out-of-43

Also in other news, TwistedMexi's Clean UI Mod is now publicly released, for those who want everything to be reverted to pre-rebranding!

https://simsvip.com/2019/07/19/get-your-old-game-menu-back-with-the-clean-ui-mod/
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2019
    Hello @paradiseplanet
    Thank you so much for posting this as it feels so good to have the pre-rebranding again. My issue was the horrible bright blue oversaturation. This is such a relief. I'm back to Happy Simming again.

https://simsvip.com/2019/07/19/get-your-old-game-menu-back-with-the-clean-ui-mod/
    1zlesf7.jpg
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    im so glad i have my old screens back i didnt like the new ones xxx
  • Edward5902Edward5902 Posts: 16 Member
    edited July 2019
    Hi, i would like to report an error, it's about Fitness control mod. The first time i launched my game with the latest patch (CAS stories), the game worked normally, but i did modified a sim with his physique and i set the value above default value. The next time i launched the game, it caused error and i couldn't play, when i entered the world and chose my sim household, the the game loaded with the spinning plumbob for few seconds and an error message showed up. I used 50/50 method and it leaded to fitness control mod, i even tried again with some extra steps (in case there were more than one broken mods), and the result was only the fitness control mod by Roburky. I really love this mod, hope Roburkey will update it in the future!
    I had also modified my own fitness limits value (with the mod, of course) before that so maybe it was because of the changes! I didn't really know exactly but i was sure that the error was caused by the mod!
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    Khitsule's Pointy Ears Unlocked seems to be broken with the latest patch. It was definitely working up until the last patch, but I assume the changes to CAS has broken it for good. The ears don't pull out in detail mode like they did before.
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Finvola wrote: »
    Khitsule's Pointy Ears Unlocked seems to be broken with the latest patch. It was definitely working up until the last patch, but I assume the changes to CAS has broken it for good. The ears don't pull out in detail mode like they did before.

I did not know there was a mod for this! Now my orcs and elves dont have to be vamps!
    Yes, I really loved the option of being able to make elves without having to make them occult sims. The mod was still working up until this last patch. I believe Cmar has one as well that I'm going to try but I'm just waiting to see if that one needs updating too.
  • StarryMightStarryMight Posts: 98 Member
    Off-topic, but...
    Samlish wrote: »
    Is anyone else having trouble with the "ask permission to drink" with the vampire game pack?

Since the patches? I don't know (since I'm still waiting on updating), but I haven't heard. Maybe ask about it in AHQ if you haven't already?
    ~*~ Star light, star bright, I am StarryMight! ~*~
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Anyone else having issues with sims not sleeping when you send them to bed?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• may12maymay12may Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm having 2 issues with the new update- #1 In CAS I cannot pick an aspiration or a trait , when I click no option comes up(I do not have any custom traits) - I also am not able to get the "randomize trait" option.
    This is so strange....
  • ProtectCredenceProtectCredence Posts: 12 New Member
    > @Finvola said:
    > Yes, I really loved the option of being able to make elves without having to make them occult sims. The mod was still working up until this last patch. I believe Cmar has one as well that I'm going to try but I'm just waiting to see if that one needs updating too.

Do you have another mod installed? Bc I have Khitsule's Point Ears and they work fine with me...
    edited July 2019
    EDIT: I just tried again, it's broken for toddlers but still seems to work for all other ages.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    edited July 2019
    Finvola wrote: »
    EDIT: I just tried again, it's broken for toddlers but still seems to work for all other ages.

I can't use the Mod in details but, it works fine for all ages in normal view.

Edit: I am using the GP04 no random version.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    may12may wrote: »
    I'm having 2 issues with the new update- #1 In CAS I cannot pick an aspiration or a trait , when I click no option comes up(I do not have any custom traits) - I also am not able to get the "randomize trait" option.
    This is so strange....
    citysimmer wrote: »

Are you playing with Mods and/or CC? Try moving your Mods folder to your desktop, delete the localthumcache.package file and then see if the error still occurs. If it doesn't you probably have a broken Mod or CC. A new Mods folder will have been generated when you opened the game. Add your Mods/CC back in small batches, testing them in the game as you go until you find the culprit.

• Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

Me. My toddlers kept waking up, but I blamed it on the family cat, who has the mischievous trait.
  • swashfordswashford Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, just to let you know Neia's More Clubs per Sim has now been updated for the July patch. Thank goodness as I love this mod!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Is the Melanin Pack update compatible with IL?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Rosa1991Rosa1991 Posts: 6 New Member
    Does anyone know what could be causing a few issues I'm having? 1st in game (and once in CAS so far) my sims become stretched and warped. Also, the intro loading screen freezes and the game crashes every time I go to close it. I have to save 1st then close. I'm about to do a process of elimination check but wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing any of these problems to help me narrow the search.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top