The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Just another random Sim I created... :)
    ryAdTEb.jpg
    He/Him
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I was messing around with the 'mermaid tail on land' cheat today with my mersim in a test save I created. Will be great for storytelling purposes!
    eTp416V.png
    AKoxtSb.png
    45DlDI7.png
    qEomTUc.png
    Xo6lBfS.png
  • MidagereMidagere Posts: 67 Member
    I love the expressions toddlers sometime give. This girl is gonna rule the world someday.
    4SpRNXS.png
    giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
  • MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I see a couple of people calling for Dylan. XD He's fine. I just don't really like playing the game so much anymore cuz the performance issues just bug me.

Yay! I mean nooo..so sorry to hear you're having performance issues..what kind? If you don't mind me asking...
    And YAY for Dylan..and you too, DeKay..nice to see you again. :)

Your stories were pretty much the only ones i read here. They were always sooo hilarious! :)

Have an awesome day. <3
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited July 2019
    yW7PQdc.png

it is Always a Delight to see trash take care of itself! at least one less eyesore random garbage townie stalking my sims.

But yeah, never seen this happen before to an inactive sim XD thank goodness it was a useless trash random townie tho :) good riddance, because those random townies are a real pain in my neck atm: they keep bothering my sims over and over and over even though i don't want them to know my sims! it is driving me nuts how extremely pushy and stalking these randoms are becoming atm! which part of get lost i don't want to talk to you don't they get????
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,465 Member
    I have two of the same couple, taken moments apart:
    KEj51kr.jpg
    TcQLqIW.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    MistyLake wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    I see a couple of people calling for Dylan. XD He's fine. I just don't really like playing the game so much anymore cuz the performance issues just bug me.

Yay! I mean nooo..so sorry to hear you're having performance issues..what kind? If you don't mind me asking...
    And YAY for Dylan..and you too, DeKay..nice to see you again. :)

Your stories were pretty much the only ones i read here. They were always sooo hilarious! :)

Have an awesome day. <3

Just fps issues like stutters which shouldn't be happening since my laptop exceeds the required specs. But it's so annoying cuz every time I rotate the camera, the stutter is there.
    After I've stopped playing for some time, it just becomes a bit of a chore to get back into the game. Maybe I can try to get back into it again more frequently and see how it goes.

Aww. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my stories. That means a lot. :bawling:

You have a great day too. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Some random ones from my new household.

ctmf63O.png

7AShZDs.png

e9vpcib.png

GWq4bcg.png

NfED4Ww.png

FMtAxMr.png

VnmZy1m.png

PwtKZWQ.png

XozPP8V.png
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    My latest fav. Duane Talla and his son Rowan:

NqKP6So.png
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    At it again with mermaid tail testing with the unlocked world objects... this time I didn't even have to enter the cheat!
    KmcSF9F.png
    BizCdQ6.png
    CAPSRqS.png
    VhESFdw.png
    I'm determined to make these mersims more interesting to play with!
    nAkMbrp.png
    the new and improved Paragons enjoying a game of bowling (although they keep getting interrupted by stupid random townies trying to force themselves onto them -.-). and this is what Evie Delgato grow up into! gotta say, she is nice!!
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @DanmanNefarius Is that Morgan as a Paragon in the background?! I never thought I’d see the day.
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    My sim is a Conservationist and headed to Mua Pel'am and captured an image of the volcano and waterfall.

DRaV9tW.png

xruYSQk.png
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Brant is streaming the preparation of pet meal for Snuggs while other doggo Luke is satisfied with trash.

lUL368E.png
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    @DanmanNefarius Is that Morgan as a Paragon in the background?! I never thought I’d see the day.

yep :) after her BFF replaced Siobhan as the leader and befriended Luna and Evie she couldn't be with the rebels anymore because she doesn't want to pick a fight with her friends so she switched sides.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Was wanting to make some in-game photos and family portraits with some premades and han gthem up on the walls. Had thought the one I took of the Vatores was really nice. Kinda like a before and after pic of their earlier lives before adapting to a more modern age of vampires. Thinking I should have gave Caleb longer hair in the latter picture.
    s4XHmZP.png
    QboOy2V.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @LadyKyn I love the time progression idea, and your photos look amazing!
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    @LadyKyn I love the time progression idea, and your photos look amazing!

Thanks. I always thought the two adapted more to the modern age compared to Vlad who's use to old traditions and ways, since he's far older than them. :)
    5vJrxmT.png
  • BlondePumpkinBlondePumpkin Posts: 93 Member
    jjtxys.jpg

My newest sim. She's quickly become a favorite. I've set a little challenge for myself. I've decided to start her out as a young adult and play with the long life span. The catch is, she can only marry elders. How many times will she get married?
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Someone stole my sims drink, so I stole someone else's but my sim Mia had autonomously ordered another drink right before. This was the result.
    WoLBuRS.png
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    BlsugS5.png
    Candy Behr and my sim Menali Keenan just started dating. I'm so in love with them because they seem to be even better match than I originally thought <3

It all started when I was very bored with teen Menali and made a plan that when she grows up she would go live with Candy and Yuki, date one or the other and be a background sim. Soon after she met Yuki and they hung out a bit, but it didn't feel right, so I thought maybe she was more interested in her sister. After all, Menali wouldn't exist if her mom hadn't taken some intense dancing lessons with neighbour's husband and she has always liked to dance and play piano. Then I got Island Living, Menali went on a trip with her best friend River, they had so much fun and when they came back it was time for Menali's birthday. A couple of days later I updated Menali's style a bit and she went to party at the night club. At some point Candy came there and it was all going well until Candy didn't want to kiss Menali. So awkward. Menali had to pick herself up in the bathroom, but she was soon okay and thought that perhaps Candy was a bit shy and didn't like to be kissed in public. So later in the evening she asked her out on a date and they went to the Bluffs. It was raining and I thought it would turn out awful, but it didn't! They had such a lovely time even though Candy was soaking. I'm so happy about how it all turned out :blush: (They even have matching leggings! I had no idea!)
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Random pic of Morris collecting crystals:
    2VY0HSW.png

It's been quite a cold and rainy autumn,
    F6PRUJe.png

So Morris and Esme have been preparing for the winter - cleaning up the garden:
    K2lFQvV.png

And doing some maintenance on the fireplace:
    0NLf97W.png

Another cold rainy night:
    vQiE5dW.png

When its freezing outside and you're indoors in a nice hot shower:
    MUcrxba.png
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    It's been a while since I posted here. Here are some pictures I would love to share.

My teen Sim Cole with one of his buddies, Ethan
    QwensJc.png

Odette singing karaoke with my teen version of Zoe Patel's Mom, Sangeeta
    Ib2Efao.png

Cole chatting with my teen version of Sergio Romeo
    k1wr36z.png

In my Sulani Save, my Sim Ethan aqua zipping on his jet ski
    HGbtitE.png

Ethan and his wife, Liliana, meeting some fellow Sulani residents
    0zPSKK7.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited August 2019
    The worst job of the Sims World... Mailman while a snowstorm.

No matter the weather they deliver you your bills...

e4kukoij96jr.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top