Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    With the Wiezincinski family in play, along with Roy Weston, the Bauer twins, Michael Bradstone and the Ferris-Jones-Maxton family. Josef Wiezincinski fell in love with Luna Villareal after meeting in school, he loves Luna's dressing style, her looks and more than anything hungry for love and attention that he couldn't find from his own disjoined family. It became a mutual attraction between them in between school sessions where they'd make out frequently, however the most telling point in the relationship after Josef made most of the moves, Luna came around to Josef's which proved to the both of them she was very serious about getting married and hanging around with someone other than her annoying brother, who often gives her the creeps the way he looks at her.

Roy Weston managed to steal Samantha Maxton away from Kevin Jones, even though they both had a child together when they were barely out of childhood and into teenage years, they ultimately never developed a friendship or a relationship because their illegitimate daughter, Abigail Ferris, was their primary concern as they grew up with Abigail and their families watching over them. Roy is just an ordinary guy who has a lot of intelligence under that cowboy hat. Roy is one of the last few independent cowboys around in simnation and very much prefers his freedom over the establishment.

MCCC put the Bauer twins with a Lillian and a Michael Bradstone. Suits me fine that Helen is with Michael, i would of put them together anyway.

In the Burnside household: Garry and Shae are so happy to see their babies become toddlers now and they are thinking of going again for more.
    Joshua married a mother of two from the Munch family, after a good few years together, Joshua got Mila's motor going one night and a few weeks later learning of a pregnancy in the works. Joshua isn't overly thrilled with the prospects of being a father, but he is hardly surprised Mila is pregnant after such a memorable night together.

Yuki and Damon Alderra are together and living in a big mansion right across the street from his family home. Jasmine had a daughter with Julian, she named the baby: Marie. Jonas feels like he is being tortured after seeing his father head into the main bedroom with Jasmine on a regular basis, he isn't a jealous boy but he is hopeful Jasmine doesn't have any more kids. On more than one occasion Jonas has been seen cuddling his half-sister, feeding her from the bottle and talking to her and Jasmine is really touched and happy to see that. Jonas wants to prove he can be a father as well by helping out and at the same time bond with his half-sister.

I'm thinking of adding the Sanders family along with Aiko Tamahashi. There is another family story in that one, mostly from Nicole's brother being a loner and being "tormented" by Aiko being in the house as a house guest through Nicole as a roommate and friend. Aiko also has a story of her own as well.

There is also the Galibrinov's as well, Alexsandr is a famous comedian from his homeland. He and his family were forced to flee their motherland and settle elsewhere. Alexsandr has a number of siblings and his older parents, all of them have different personality quirks and strengths. Mikhail for example is often confused and unpredictable with his emotions, he always had mental difficulties growing up.
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @Morkovka Mario and Dorothy are an adorable couple. I love that in his job he turns into THE Mario. The eyeluminati part was so funny. Plus what is happening with Eric Lewis (actually do I really want to know?)
    @Becka28 I think it's just another localization bug, but Eric Lewis was giving this errand referring to himself as "she" and talking about the need to get himself a dress and a hat for it. I just thought it would look funny :)

@Koteyka Ouch poor Peter! Orange is such a sweetie in my game, in yours Baileys are just a bunch of creeps :)

@AlwaysAsking I once had a massive townie invasion in my SM appartment too! They left a terrible mess after them and one was an undisguised alien who ate something from trash bin :))
    But I've never seen towel runners! Heard of them, but none yet in my game. Or maybe I didn't pay attention, there are weirder things :)
    That girl's expression after first woohoo with Jeremy is gold!
    Is that Knox swimming with his... umm... periscope raised? No wonder the woman is shocked!
    Honestly, all of it is so funny I'm dying :D

@SiliClone Cassandra looks very pretty in your game! And Bella is just being a protective mom like she should :)

@DoloresGrey Hmm, wonder where this is going for Bob and Eliza. Does he have two families to take care of now?

• Messageball77Messageball77 Posts: 1 New Member
    Something extremely creepy happened today as I started playing. I got an NPC walking in, which wasn't unusual. What was wierd was how he entered the home. I though I was seeing things, It looked like he was doing wierd dance as he came in, but as he continued walking, he kept the style.

He was walking with straight stiff legs and arms, creepy smile on his face and bulging eyes and his neck was crooked. He did the dance again when he got to the stairs. He lifted his another foot in the air and bended both of his arms, similar to creepy walking, and twitched couple of times before walkin up the stairs normaly. On the second floor he continued the wierd walk. He also randomly made wierd noises. It was like he was actually crazy person.

He was a stalker, but i have never encountered stalker like that. He only had option "try to talk to Ted" when i clicked him. When i talked to him my sims tried to get him focused on her and when he did, he shoved his face in front of her, scaring her. Then i got a notice where he said "Submit to the mother. From her you get peace" (or similar to that. It's in my language when translated is close to that).

The encounter was so creepy that I had to google what was going on. After reading I realised that he was Infected by Mother plant. I recently bought the strangeville game pack but I haven't got the time looking into it so I had no idea what was going on.

Got scared ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ, panicked fo half an hour trying to figure out what was going on, had a plast laughing at myself and the game. Great start for the weekend and playing session. God I love this game.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    xeJYwgD.png
    P2UjGJp.png
    a1VGodn.png
    Meanwhile, Vanessa asked Lilith to go to the single's bar night, they made friends while I was away playing another household apparently...
    She had to offer to redo her style and was pretty satisfied with her work afterwards.
    Nothing interesting in my game because I caught cold and can't really enjoy the game through all the sneezing and caughing :/
    Played the latest household a little bit.
    Sent Mario to Selvadorada to work on his rumba moves.
    I think he's pretty awesome :)
    WycZNxU.jpg
    T72YGrJ.jpg
    He thinks he's awesome too.
    0ytDsiF.jpg

Dorothy started yoga classes and she's not so sure about herself.
    9WILKKa.jpg
    bOkU6vL.jpg

And Noah thought it's about time he started his romantic crusade and went on a date with a girl from neighbourhood... who just happened to have Unflirty trait.
    The date quickly turned into embarassed talking to themselves in the mirror.
    Complete failure.
    lSKtR8s.jpg
    And here he thought he had the sexiest nose in the world.
    zBHzOXY.jpg
  • sofasimsofasim Posts: 128 Member
    @AlwaysAsking will do. It might take a while I play in a different save every day.

I was in my main save today and decided to check in with the girlfriend of my main teen kid. She's into gardening and she was the only one of my sims who ever found a cowplant seed. Of course she planted it and the cowplant grew. It was standing in the front yard a little like a security guard. The sim also has two cats and they were both sick, as usual, and went to the vet with them both. Came back home saw the cake of the cowplant hanging out. Sim was sitting on the toilet when I saw it thought. Send her down so she can feed the plant and right as she arrived in front of the cowplant it just died. I was actually sad xD but oh well
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Becka28, 371.
    Thanks for the feedback! Getting that right angle is important in first person view.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited December 2019
    @Tixyen
    Iโ€™ve been following your update since you posted. I love Steven and Tony as a pairing and them being parents to little Peter in your own story and sim world is amazing to see and I am enjoying each update!
    Thank you! I'm really enjoying your story too :) I'm not very good at keeping up with everyones posts so I don't really comment on them much but I can say I absolutely cannot wait to find out what happened with Max. And that toddler skin your using on his baby is totally adorable <3

@Morkovka
    Ouch poor Peter! Orange is such a sweetie in my game, in yours Baileys are just a bunch of creeps
    They're VERY weird! My game makes them act so weird it's almost hilarious. I've never gotten a call from them before so it was weird on it's own. Orange was in a terrible mood and was constantly looking for a fight with Peter (at least that's what it looked like), Octavia seems to hate all of my sims and Thorne actually started flirting with Tony at one point. But I enjoy taking what the game suggests and merging it into my story, so I'm currently coming up with explanations for their behaviour.

Getting my sims in shape!
    7e7a24bb50be.png

6e47bf010803.png

Getting Tessa in shape too.
    6c595adb7a88.png

No comments. Just my game doing hilarious things I never thought it could.
    f44c4d4ba500.png

And yoghurt wins! Sorry Tony, you'll have to eat that spaghetti by yourself.
    9aae7e27f223.png

Anyways, just as planned, my sims met the Bailey-Moons at the park for a picnic.
    8718ba74a674.png

"Play aliens?"
    27c539d66143.png

"You're the weirdest kid ever."
    82f1793f969b.png

Suit yourself, Orangey.
    157c9dabb636.png

"Who's that?"
    09011e7efb4c.png

Well what do you think - Peter spied a paparazzi.
    8656e43f4a8a.png

"Hey! That's my dog!"
    3458996814b8.png

"Whatever. I'm bored!"
    7d8c8f84db95.png

Peter decided that Orange is weird himself.
    dfecf13341ec.png

Steve's giving out autographs. So much for a quiet relaxing afternoon.
    43451e2b278c.png

"So you're saying you're a coffee person and yet you've never tried the coffee here?"
    "Well, it's not that I really go out anywhere-"
    "That's crazy, it's better than in Starbucks! Come on, I've got to get you some."
    4587b78a1a23.png

"You're right, it really is better than Starbucks."
    "Another thing we have in common!"
    "Yeah, what is it, the tenth already?"
    "You really should get out more, Tony. Can't just sit in that big mansion of yours all day."
    "I know, I know... It's just so hard, especially now with Peter around... and there's always fans and paparazzis around... How do you do it? Manage being popular and raising a child at the same time?"
    "Ah, well, controlling you time is everything nowadays. Perhaps I could teach you a couple of tricks..."
    e499c9590d72.png

"Look at Tessa, papa!"
    620b01026915.png

While Thorne was teaching Tony parenting tips, Steve had to actually parent.
    264ddf304b62.png

"Tessa's all covered in mud, Peter's close to do the same. Also, Octavia is taking Orange home."
    ffb89d7f261b.png

Tony suggested Steve to start heading home and promised to catch up. He and Thorne talked a bit more about the industry, their kids and the amazing coffee folks are making here. Later Thorne invited Tony to his charity benefit party. Tony agreed.
    a7ff43c736d3.png

Later that night Tony, Steve and Peter decided to head off to McDonalds for dinner.
    63be2cbcf57d.png

While Steve was ordering, Tony and Peter decided to play a bit of astronauts and aliens on the nearby playground...
    1c07592ad7ad.png

And I'm just at awe with Peters imagination.
    5ac1eb8a549a.png

"Can we please have..."
    0a194ef59015.png

The food is finally here...
    47ad97a0bba3.png

cd0e460d8d2e.png

And Bjorn stole our hamburger. Again. :|
    f20bc1f502f0.png

|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    OMG I love Mario.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    I'm playing each household in my Victorian save with aging off for a few days to test out the world and let each family build up a few relationships before I start playing for "real." Today I'm playing Anne Lister and Ann Walker from Gentleman Jack. They just got married and then Walker decided she wanted to try for a baby with Lister. I looked at the whim and thought "How is that possible?" Very funny though!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2019

@Mariefoxprice83
    I'm playing each household in my Victorian save with aging off for a few days to test out the world and let each family build up a few relationships before I start playing for "real." Today I'm playing Anne Lister and Ann Walker from Gentleman Jack. They just got married and then Walker decided she wanted to try for a baby with Lister. I looked at the whim and thought "How is that possible?" Very funny though!

I had asked the same question, and was then sent information about the โ€œCustomize genderโ€ menu ๐Ÿ˜Š

So... it is actually possible

Sb5lT7N.png

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    No time for a big comment post, but I have to laugh at how in character my sims are in @AlwaysAsking 's save. Bruce the geek who has written 13 novels goes to the gym and gets on the computer... this is why he's not so thin in my game. Not so sure about the choice of workout clothes - did I dress him in something from a pack you don't have and the game randomly replaced it? Anyway, Walker's the type to color on placemats at a restaurant so going off in a room alone to play with the toys is totally him. Get him some kids already. ;) Or at least a dog. Seems like other people's sims are staying in character too. How funny!
  • Cest_si_BonCest_si_Bon Posts: 50 Member
    WycZNxU.jpg
    @Morkovka
    I love this picture so much, I don't know why. :smiley:
    And I hope you feel better soon.

Today my scientist sim, Jewel, got to party with the aliens on Sixam. Putting pictures in a spoiler box incase anyone is waiting to visit Sixam and wants to be surprised :smile:
    (pictures taken on mobile, so sorry for poor quality)

Jewel chatting with her new alien friends:
    umr0PEh.jpg
    Playing a game:
    dqIxF06.jpg
    8OraB4u.jpg
    Jewel watching a very talented alien perform:
    gzRXHNer.jpg
    Let's show them how we dance back on earth:
    HpGHsPUr.jpg
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    @Mariefoxprice83

I had asked the same question, and was then sent information about the โ€œCustomize genderโ€ menu ๐Ÿ˜Š

So... it is actually possible

Sb5lT7N.png

Good point. Having said that, I haven't enabled either of them to "get others pregnant so it's weird the whim came up.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    edited July 2019
    Since we were discussing Bailey-Moon family with @Koteyka earlier.
    Here's Orange in my game, all grown-up, rich and famous.
    He was offered position of Regional Manager when he was still a teen (some bugs happen to be awesomely in-character), but soon discovered he was good for nothing and worked hard to change that.
    Just got himself a cool parking lot :)
    mCffIex.jpg
    And here's his husband Solo Prince Ward (Judith's adopted son) who is a musician and who just got extremely lucky at work and jumped from 2 to 5 Rank Celebrity in an instant.
    iWJmFw0.jpg
    I felt the need to celebrate and throw a party in their house.
    vk7WlqD.jpg
    NeY29Ji.jpg
    And here's Octavia...
    pzhyM2k.jpg
    Everyone else thinks they are cute, Octavia, don't be such a mean ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ.

Ah, and here's their daughter, Amber Bailey-Moon-Ward (I have a soft spot for hyphonated names), who passed out on the couch because the party went on till morning.
    Poor kiddo.
    At least it's Saturday.
    VXwd1AN.jpg
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited July 2019
    I moved to the Rosiers of Willow Creek.

Andrey woke up at 5 in the morning to finish his snowpal awQv4rZ.png
    But his morning routine is nothing compared what Lily Feng must have, since she had already made it to Willow Creek from San Myshuno by then. Thatยดs some determination, especially since it was freezing outside nmRIkRt.png

Little later, Antony woke up to take Aphrodite for a walk. She wasnยดt happy. Iq1PUh9.png
    Antony: "You wanted to go for a walk. It is not my fault that itยดs winter."
    Aphrodite (thinking): "I am going to bite you. It may not happen today or tomorrow, but I will."
    (Aphrodite hates violin music, and with violin being Antonyยดs instrument of choice, he is not her favourite person.)

The whole family had breakfast standing in the kitchen, because who cares that they have a dining room with actual table and chairs. O6zhV6N.png
    Also, looks like Andrey doesnยดt know how to use dishwasher, since he kept washing dishes in the bathroom sink.

I sent Antony to finish writing the song he had started ages ago. One would expect him to use his violin in the music room, near the fireplace... but nope, he went to Noelleยดs old child violin, complaining about the cold the whole time e8sjYan.png
    Aphrodite: Still going to bite him.

In the evening, Andrey had a surprise visitor - Salim Benali(they had met once at Cassandraยดs place and had somehow managed to became good friends, all by themselves, since I was playing neither of them). Andrey introduced him to Angelique, who liked him. aJC69kT.png
    Aphrodite must have liked him too, since she kept stalking him for the rest of the evening cB9pnJt.png
    M0r4vDV.png
    qHVMH03.png
    Salim: "I thought that Cassandra left me for this guy, but now it turns out that he has a husband...and a wife? Wait, isnยดt bigamy like, illegal? And whatยดs the thing with his husband looking so much like him? I donยดt get it."
    Aphrodite (thinking): "You look tasty."

Next morning, Angelique was blissfully daydreaming about dogs, her favourite thing in the world, CYVmiB9.png
    when she suddenly felt sick and had to run to the bathroom to throw up. nQJSJT2.png
    She took a pregnancy test that turned out to be positive. Angelique was thrilled, she has always been almost as baby-crazy as her mother, the more the merrier. Andrey got very emotional, from shock to tears, from tears to laughter and from laughter to tears of joy. NVmwmCa.png
    3urEJZH.png
    Antony wasnยดt really paying attention to them, since he had earlier, without even me noticing, swapped all the christmas presents for prank gifts and was still thinking about the mischief he had sucessfully accomplished. Being a goofball with joke star aspiration and working as a comedian, pranks are his bread and butter.

So yeah, even more babies. Just what I needed.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited July 2019
    Not much going on from earlier in the day, mainly playing from the Alderra families point of view. Damon left the family home after spending time with Yuki Behr, he saw past what all the bullies in school were saying about her: "she dresses like a man", "she is so plain looking" and "the Cyan-Cyber freak". Damon saw far more in her than anyone else did and he was not only right but he was pleasantly surprised she had more to her than even he expected and after everything his father tried to teach him about women, Yuki clearly showing that he doesn't know anything yet! After months of dating and spending time together, they ended up together one night hot'n'heavy for each other.

Damon learned that Yuki is pregnant not long afterwards, he asked hiis father for some money to buy the nearby mansion since the Alderra's are not lacking in funds, Julian said it was a gift and an inheritance for him anyway. Damon and Yuki moved into their new place. Nine months later and Yuki gave birth to a healthy baby boy called Nico.

Unfortunately not long after Marie became a toddler and Nico was birthed into the world, Julian passed away in Jonas's room leaving the estate, finances.. everything to Jasmine. Jasmine never wanted Julian's money or this lavish lifestyle she is still getting used to, the nice yellow dress and expensive jewellry. She's a foreign girl in a foreign land with an eager, love-hungry teenager waiting for his opportunity to get together with her. Jasmine feels so fortunate to of have the time she did with Julian and know his son is waiting on her, in some way she know Julian would approve of Jonas being with her, but not right away.

Jonas too needs time and called his brother Damon around to mourn together after receiving the call from Jasmine while in school about his fathers passing. A hard nosed teacher wouldn't give Jonas time away from classes and tried desperately to keep the tears away.

Elsewhere Gerard Tormen and Sofia have children now, six kids. Gerard has always had abnormally strong potency so it came as no surprise when Sofia started his motor up 9 months earlier that things would end this way (it also marks his 18th child in game, more than any other sim). Same could be said of the mutual love between Chris Addison and Riley, they too have kids now.

The grim reaper will be busy over the next few days, Dennis Kim and Vivian Lothario are expected to kick the bucket soon as will the two Siu sisters and Jacques Villareal.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Salim Benali is now a father to identical twins! I named the boys Damien and Liam. They're also toddlers now, but I forgot to get a picture of Damien as a toddler.

Newborn Damien Benali
    48332176336_96de3e0041_o.png

Newborn Liam Benali
    48332175396_1e27a0b7a4_o.png

Here is toddler Liam for a visual of what Damien also looks like. Liam wears blue while Damien wears green and they have different hair styles.
    48332227211_1a2a999a37_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    • The Romeo family have moved into Oakenstead, Willow Creek, and have hired a butler to help care for toddler Cedric.
    • The Ree family have a new baby boy called Jonathan.
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    I created a new sim and decorated her house plan on playing my previous family
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

The next day, Andres has been ill for awhile and had a feeling that he could be expecting. Kai noticed the love of his life, not paying attention how much olive oil he's pouring.
    A9Dy0SK.png

Andres announced to Kai that he's pregnant with their first child.
    D15vp9B.png

Kai asked Andres if he wanted to tell the family about the pregnancy, but with the wedding just around the corner, everyone's going to notice the baby bump.
    rIeButl.png

I wasn't paying much attention when the smoke alarm went off, and Kai got himself on fire while doing laundry. Thankfully, no one was hurt, and Kai's sisters, Nani and Malia, showed.
    Malia: Did you just set yourself on fire again?
    Kai: Um...not really. I was doing laundry and -
    Malia: You forgot to clean the lint tray.
    Kai: Yeah, that.
    jijIdVN.png

Then I got distracted by these strange anomalies around the house. This can only happen if you have the Island Spirits lot trait. Andres got to commune with one of the spirits.
    KNd1Ltk.png
    a7yUIVP.png

Andres thought it would be good idea to summon the Island Elementals for their blessings, so Kai summoned them.
    I like to think that the spirits as Kai's ancestors.
    XOcabv9.png

The spirits were overjoyed about their continuation of their family and gave the young couple their blessings and luck for the wedding and their child.
    kUjvYLk.png

A couple of days later, it's time for wedding...but first, selfie!
    b5AJxts.png

They had their wedding at the same place where Sebastian and Belinda had theirs (and also where Belinda died of laughter but was brought back to life by her husband).
    I noticed that I got the Generations 1, 2, and 3 heirs in one picture, along with the Gen. 4 heir on the way.
    WPnSGQN.png

We also have another great news for Kaloni and Alika. They're officially married and are having a baby!
    BSjY3OV.png

Although a few hadn't shown up to witness this, it went well. :)
    7eGXW7J.png
    3z6sZn5.png

Octavio: You hear something?
    Julianna: Dad, you're probably imagining things.
    CBjImMX.png

Octavio: Congratulations, son, I'm so proud of you!
    Andres: Thanks, Papa.
    fIbLUOy.png

Octavio: Can I feel my grandbaby?
    Andres: Sure.
    36vItpV.png
    leI9V4I.png

Everyone's at the bar, having a good time and catching up after not seeing each other for awhile.
    3TZ7Gzh.png

Zack still does the salute when greeting someone.
    Zack: Good afternoon, sir.
    Don: Hi...um, you don't have to be formal, you're part of the family.
    ZEJ3cR5.png

This surprised me. I didn't know mersims can actually do this when they're in the bathtub.
    Sb2ECoX.png

Once Andres and Kai came back home after their wedding, Andres went into labor!
    P3ggGo0.png

A beautiful baby girl, Leilani, has been born, starting the Generation 4.
    RtypMYP.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited July 2019
    Haven't played much for a long while but started playing once in a while a few weeks back. Life is just too busy to consistently play but got some play time in today with the family I started a few weeks back.

Brittney and Herman Visser are a married couple living in Oasis Springs. They both love the heat which is why they decided to locate their family in Oasis Springs. Brittney is an Ensenble Author and has her own fashion blog. She loves everything about fashion and loves to meet new people. Herman has his own blog about his piano playing. He is a talented piano player and loves to spend time alone playing.
    48333759746_e7be8e4deb_c.jpg
    48333757771_19cf6c0069_c.jpg

They have one kid - Markus. Markus loves getting dirty and spending time outside. They decided to take him out to the local pool during the heat wave.
    48333900707_c639dfa342_c.jpg

Brittney's coworker - apparently she is a trend setter. I would say that socks and heels were never a trend
    48333902897_ac57bd0e53_c.jpg

And then there is this local food vendor...who wears a ring on every finger....Brittney definitely doesn't live in a fashion forward neighborhood.
    48333891482_5810b03982_c.jpg

Family went out for some ice cream at the local ice cream shop.
    48333893347_f185cb127d_c.jpg

That's about all that happened in my game today.
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2019
    Dear Lord, so much drama going on at my house right now that I can't get anything done, or keep anything straight. Plus I'm having trouble figuring out where I left off, so I definitely am not caught up on mentions yet ๐Ÿ™„ but I'm really trying! Lmao

@Becka28

Ok, back to your update from July 18th -

Too funny that you had to cheat Allyson's hair ๐Ÿ˜‚ and weird that none of them got Brock's, considering one of them got his eyes.

That's a cute idea about the crazy clothes restaurant. And if you had it set for any type of clothing requirement, the townie's would show up in crazy clothes anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol at cheating the read to child thing. So you aren't going to try for that aspiration? Or does your cheat fullfil the requirement necessary?

I can't believe Alana. Sounds like she's trying to kill the poor guy. ๐Ÿ˜‚ But she never get exhausted like that?

I'm glad you found your party pictures. I hate when I do that, they are really hard for me to track down.

I need to do a "properties" check on my screenshots folder. I'm quite sure there are at least 1000 screenshots in there ๐Ÿ™„

I'm a bit overzealous in the amount of pictures I take. ๐Ÿ˜‚ At any rate, the party looks fun.

Lol! "Rainbow, Don't be the reason my Sims can't have nice things."

I've read things that indicated that you could switch back and forth between aspirations, but I was afraid to try it. So I'm very glad that you mentioned that you do. I won't be afraid to do it anymore. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ian and Lawrence did that same thing, standing there kissing while the festival closed down ๐Ÿ˜… It's very easy to do. Do you know where your kids went while you guys were out? I see that babies and toddlers get sent to daycare, but I don't think kids do. So I'm wondering if the game will leave toddlers at home if their child siblings are there.

Lol that they don't switch positions for the hottub woohoo. So that's the case no matter who instigated it? It seems to be different with the closet. ๐Ÿค” That's quite a look after they are done in there ๐Ÿ˜‚

I lmao when I saw Brock had fallen asleep in there when Allyson was on the monkey bars.

Who is outside with the kids that morning? The adult seems to have reddish hair.

As for both of them gaining weight, a friend of mine told me some stuff about it. Never let them keep eating once their green bar has filled. Make them eat salad mostly, or peas if you need a quick meal

Stuff I discovered myself: put a tv in front of the treadmill so they can watch TV while they do it. Give them the points buyable trait that makes them love exercise, so it actually makes them happy to exercise. Ian and Jasper both have that, and it's actually kind of annoying, simply because their exercise equipment is so far away from the main living area, and they constantly jump up autonomously and run off to lift weights ๐Ÿ™„

Jasper's sister Jasmine started life as a big(!!) Woman, but she was fine for me. However, at one point I figured out that she'd gotten much bigger still. So I did the salad and treadmill routine with her, and after 3 or 4 sim days I could tell she'd lost weight, so her clothes looked funny on her. I'd picked outfits that were more flattering for a heavier frame. Anyway, we got to CAS, and I took her outfit off and was absolutely mortified to see that she actually looked extremely ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ! It was scary! So I let her back off on the treadmill, and let her eat different things again.

I agree with you, @DoloresGrey and @RedDestiny93
    I choose good tasting food over salad and exercising every day!

My hint on Brock grilling himself fattening food - get rid of the grill ๐Ÿ˜… The only household in my game that has a grill is the Landgraab's because Geoffrey seems to know how to use it, and he keeps the family fed. In other homes it's nothing but a nuisance. They catch fire a lot, and also one parent will be busy in the kitchen making dinner for the whole family, while the other one just heads straight for the grill. Then the household is very confused about what food to eat ๐Ÿ™„

But ... Brock tiptoeing around in his towel is awesome. Either the blacktop was as hot as could be, or he thought he was steathlfully sneaking away (perhaps to a nearby grill ๐Ÿ˜…).

Anyway, good for Alana. I think her dance moves are amazing, even if Brock doesn't ๐Ÿ˜„

@Steamvarius I love what happens when the toddlers play with that steering wheel! I've had my toddler playground absolutely covered in those fantasy items, it's so adorable.

And I'm sooo glad that they programmed the ability to kiss in the water into this new pack! I don't have the pack yet, but I can't wait to get it for so many reasons!

@Rizzy394

My gosh, Richard had a rich, full life didn't he?

For a day!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ What a lot of unfortunate events.

@Koteyka

I know about sizing the pictures down. I often do have them blown up 2x though, so they really look like wall sized pictures. I like that look ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Steve, Tony and Peter's hot day looks like it passed nicely, despite the heat wave.

Thorne Bailey sure was overly friendly during the visit to his house ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know what interactions he was doing. I'm rather incredulous that Tony didn't get mad, lol

Does Orange actually start off as a toddler when you get Get Famous? For some reason I thought he was a child already.

He certainly was naughty that day. How did you get it to look like he was biting Peter?

Btw, did you see that Thor made an appearance in my update last night? ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Tixyen

I think it can only help if they become young adults. At least then the mood swings and some of the insecurities will be gone

And I remember you saying that Matty was going to be a big part of a plot line with Lilith. So I'm watching for that. Then maybe every thing can be cool with the 3 of them - well, 4 now.

The name thing is cool. And I think that names actually do shape people a bit. They say that caregivers and teachers actually do favor the best cared for and nicest looking kids, not on purpose, but it happens. So if you give your child a name with negative connotations, or something really awful (like my son's friend is a teacher, and there is a child in her class named Hairy, not Harry, but Hairy). That's not a good thing, you know? So Max should take all the time he needs to get the perfect name.

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Ohhhh, I get it now. No one knew that he was her father except Agnessa, including Alexander. How very very akward ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Although, I'll bet it's happened in real life. Creepy but true.

I'll be interested to hear her tale, because I want to know how Anastassia figured it out, lol

I can't say I blame Don for not making things official in this case though. ๐Ÿ˜„

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    Hello everyone!

Today I have tried out some building on the PC version, I decided to make a hut using the Island Living items! It is quite small and cheap, definitely a starter home! I did upload it to the gallery if anyone will want to use it! :)
    hYqEF8e.png
    qP5Off5.png
    NW6ODF2.png
    5ZIS2Sl.png
    cG8Fo0F.png
    HrMRlvf.png
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    I'm playing Anne Lister and Ann Walker from Gentleman Jack.

Omg love that show so much!
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top