Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What new packs do you want in sims4?

Comments

• EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    None of the above either.

I want stuff for Elders. They are so often forgotten about.

No thanks to any of these expansion packs. Babies, teens and toddlers I don't find fun at all. I like the young adult and adult stages best because adults and young adult sims can interact romantically, don't have to deal with homework as grownups and choose whether or not they want a job.
  • kaspertellykaspertelly Posts: 23 Member
    None of the above. You can add teen neighborhood lot trait and bikes aren't necessary. The babies seem fine to me as it is.
  • SavorySageSavorySage Posts: 72 Member
    None of the above. Really don't need baby stuff since I age them up pretty quick and bypass the toddlers.
    Sims walking around isn't a big deal to me either. It is a game and they are the ones doing the walking. :)
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited August 2019
    Baby stuff-babies can know crawl on the floor, play on baby matts, hit toddlers, and chew on bracelets
    Teens and baby stuff. Even stuff for elders. They are all kind of lacking and need a bit more exclusive activities and interactions, etc....Even a baby that isn't an object would be a big improvement.
    Post edited by XxAirixX on
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Sleep wear, bunk beds
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    Teens stuff-teens can know learn to drive, throw parties while their parents are out and can go hangout at the new teenager lounge.
    Teen stuff, wedding stuff, elder stuff, baby stuff, swimming pool stuff, more musical instruments stuff, more art stuff (sculpting/jewelry), ... so many stuff packs could really flesh out the game
  • ShannonMarie_76ShannonMarie_76 Posts: 46 Member
    Baby stuff-babies can know crawl on the floor, play on baby matts, hit toddlers, and chew on bracelets
    > @Funpuppy_sims345 said:
    > wich one you want and why?

I think both the baby and teen would be great. My first choice would be baby. I find the baby aspect as it currently is BORING. I always age them up within a couple sims days because the only interaction is with the basinet. I would like to see baby activites like swings indoor and out, play mats, jolly jumpers, exersaucers and when you invite a sim over that has a baby, they bring the baby with them.
    I made a sim that got a few women pregnant and when he invited them over so he could see the babies the babies didnt actually come and the mother sims left the babies home alone. This was disappointing.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Teens stuff-teens can know learn to drive, throw parties while their parents are out and can go hangout at the new teenager lounge.
    I’d love to see more gameplay for teens. Parenthood was great, but it feels more focused on kids and toddlers. I usually get bored when my sims age up into teens because it feels like there’s not a whole lot for them to do 😬
  • Katara11Katara11 Posts: 17 Member
    Baby and Teen Stuff pack :-) But I think they should update babies with a Free Patch, rather than a Stuff Pack.
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    I think teen stuff must be covered by smth like highly demanded University EP.
    So I'd like baby stuff - at least give us some prettier bassinet and a stroller or a carrier bag!
  • jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    Baby stuff! Would like to have others too, but babies should not be like they are now. Honestly, even better if babies were made better with patch and then have some SP later. I would buy it if they do that.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited July 2019
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    I was also really hoping we could get a pack for exotic birds and maybe some tropical looking furniture and such - but I am fearful to ask for such a thing over the rip roar everyone made over My First Pet pack - I can see it now - people yelling about an another sp for the C&D ep. Sigh.... Plus after the first uproar I doubt the devs would even consider it.

I really miss collecting and buying birds and insects. I'm not a collection type of simmer, but used them for money instead of a job. I also liked keeping some. I think another collaboration pack would be neat too, but as you said, probably won't happen because of problems with the first one.

Would love Infants freed. Babymat, swing, strollers, playpen, floor blanket, diaper, blanket, various clothes, sling to carry, baby bag with lotion, diapers, and other supplies. New interactions. DNA results test.

Most importantly round and square passies for toddlers and infants and security blanket for infants, toddlers, kids, and childish Sims to love on.

Love idea of tricycles for toddlers and bikes, but they could come with a cars pack
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    edited July 2019
    Bikes- tired of your sim walking everywhere well know they can ride bikes, toddlers and children can learn to ride a bike, and teens can hangout at the park and practice their sweet skills.
    and with bikes maybe brooms in the new magic pack :)
    I'd love one with new crafts, working to make clay sculptures and things like that, really go all out for the arts :)
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Bikes- tired of your sim walking everywhere well know they can ride bikes, toddlers and children can learn to ride a bike, and teens can hangout at the park and practice their sweet skills.

I want the bikes to include baby strollers. That would include all of the Sims.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    None of the above. Although we do have a Fitness Stuff Pack, I would like to see some Yoga Stuff. I want my Sim to be able to own a Yoga Studio and be able to be an Instructor for other Sims.

They can already do that with the Spa pack.
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited July 2019
    I want more food and new kitchen appliances with a new wall oven, trash compactor, juice blender,crock pot
    add hot chocolate, Pumpkin latte different Creamer like hazelnut, vanilla, irish cream, eggnog to the coffee maker.
    New Recipe added like lasagna waffles, pumpkin pie, more pizza, Sushi, Pecan pie, Chicken noodle soup, Chicken and dumpling,
    Also make it so that the kids can make and drink hot drinks at home.
    How about adding oranges, corn kale, cucumbers, gingers, eggplant, celery,beets, edible pumpkins so that we can make super smoothies from the juices machine
    add a Christmas channel to the television.
    Post edited by beville on
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Hoping to get them all eventually.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • SundayluvSundayluv Posts: 1 New Member
    I believe more baby stuff is needed. Different styles of cribs, strollers, clothing, build/buy stuff (as suggested by ActuallyxAnna), more interactions and activities (as suggested by Bunny-🐸🐸🐸🐸), skin tones, hair, etc. Allow parents to take them places in/out of the house.
  • tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 304 Member
    edited July 2019
    EliteGirl wrote: »
    None of the above either.

I want stuff for Elders. They are so often forgotten about.

No thanks to any of these expansion packs. Babies, teens and toddlers I don't find fun at all. I like the young adult and adult stages best because adults and young adult sims can interact romantically, don't have to deal with homework as grownups and choose whether or not they want a job.

Agreed. I don't normally play with children and I even go and redo the NPC in my game. No, I don't have anything against children (ran a day care for a few years) but in my game no thank you. And before someone says well this is a life simulation, not everyone has children even in real life.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Bikes would be nice, but they don't justify a separate pack.
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Teens for sure! We already had a kids pack and the bike pack seems limited.
  • MaedMaed Posts: 33 Member
    It was a very tough decision for me between teens and babies. I think they are both due for improvements, but there would be a wider range of options available for teens than there would be for babies, so that swayed my vote.
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    None of the above.
    I want a plumbot pack, with inventors career, hoverboards and transport tubes. Futuristic furniture and holo-tvs.

Or a funstuff pack, with frisbee, table tennis (and beerpong), fetch, hopscotch, football, minigolf. For anyone from kid to elder. Maybe even with a stand that sells cotton candy, popcorn and nachos. Furniture for a funfair with bright and shiny color patterns.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    All of the above!! But I had to choose one
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    We really need something for the preteens. I love them but dont play them as much because they are lacking and it's really not much to do with them.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(