Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack [MEGA]

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Yes, I want the new part-time career and I have no shame about it.

Part-time? o.O Thought it was a full career.

Nope, part time. I’m playing a guy right now who has 4 part-time jobs lol so I’d love another option.

“During The Sims 4 livestream at EA Play, SimGurus Duke and Lyndsay announced that the next Stuff Pack for The Sims 4 is titled The Sims 4: Moschino Stuff. This stuff pack will be coming out later this summer with more information coming at a later date. In addition to Moschino fashions, there will be a new part time job as a Fashion Photographer.”

https://simsvip.com/2019/06/08/ea-announces-the-sims-4-moschino-stuff/
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member

Nope, part time. I’m playing a guy right now who has 4 part-time jobs lol so I’d love another option.

“During The Sims 4 livestream at EA Play, SimGurus Duke and Lyndsay announced that the next Stuff Pack for The Sims 4 is titled The Sims 4: Moschino Stuff. This stuff pack will be coming out later this summer with more information coming at a later date. In addition to Moschino fashions, there will be a new part time job as a Fashion Photographer.”

Why not, like, a wedding photographer, too?
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Not sure. where can I see the content?
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    In the space of one quiz I'm converted, I'll be buying it. I wanted more clothing choices for my teens and this could well be it. And I'd totally wear it myself, especially the gladiator teddy bear t-shirts. Why not.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Wow, disappointing.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    It looks like it might be fun to have some more avant garde clothes especially with Get Famous and it's good if you don't want to download a ton of cc. Branded packs are nothing new, they had them since the Sims 2 with Ikea and H&M. Even the Sims 1 had some branded dlc (although free i think).

Although maybe not because I found out they have a bunch of lawsuits against them for racial discrimination when I was looking at clothes.

Do people wear Moschino to weddings? Idk :D

Some might :p

But the fashion photographer career could potentially be used for anything...at least I hope so. I hope they include some sort of sandbox in there.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member

I know literally nothing about Moschino. I'm just saying it might be a nice career to have.

I know literally nothing about Moschino. I'm just saying it might be a nice career to have.

Agreed
    I may have changed my mind. I want that career...

Welcome to the dark side
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited July 2019

Yes, most beautiful fantasy wedding dresses and wedding veils with maybe 50 feet veil with butterflies with people holding it up so it looks like its floating in the wind.. But I think too expensive for a stuff pack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcIknbyREuQ
    Please give us a wedding dress with a veil in the pack. The scribble on her legs is so much like Moschino, I love the look with the wedding dress.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Cest_si_BonCest_si_Bon Posts: 50 Member
    Hmm...I had a look at the brand and it doesn't seem to be my cup of tea, but who knows; I may love the clothing included in the pack. I do enjoy CAS and putting together outfits. I also loved the H&M pack in TS2.
  • killed.Persephonekilled.Persephone Posts: 53 Member
    edited July 2019
    I remember the last collabs with H&M, IKEA (both Sims 2) and Diesel (Sims 3). These packs were some of my favorites, because they have been represented the fashion during this time nearly perfect. (We better all ignore the Katy Perry stuff... ew...)
    And thanks to some awesome CCs from "AroundTheSims" I can renovate my buildings in TS4 with some current IKEA stuff, too.

So, when I googled Moschino, I was totally shocked by their clothings.... I can't understand this collab... who want this crap? I will not going to spend even a penny onto this stuff pack... it's not even worth for the new career... which I didn't miss eather...
    ORIGIN-ID: killedPersephone
    My Builds: Dark Dreams Architectures
    edited July 2019
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    If they give me a leopard print dress or leggings, I'm buying it :D
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    I remember the last collabs with H&M, IKEA (both Sims 2) and Diesel (Sims 3). These packs were some of my favorites, because they have been represented the fashion during this time nearly perfect. (We better all ignore the Katy Perry stuff... ew...)
    And thanks to some awesome CCs from "AroundTheSims" I can renovate my buildings in TS4 with some current IKEA stuff, too.

So, when I googled Moschino, I was totally shocked by their clothings.... I can't understand this collab... who want this plum? I will not going to spend even a penny onto this stuff pack... it's not even worth for the new career... which I didn't miss eather...

Oh god the Katy Perry pack LOL I FORGOT ABOUT IT.
  • ofDDofDD Posts: 28 Member
    I rather they had GUESS clothing as a stuff pack then this Moschino... if they they really need to create a clothing one..
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Sure will be interesting to see how many of those no's turn into yes in a couple of weeks. :p
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited July 2019
    Isn’t it supposed to release in July btw ? I’m waiting to see what the clothes and objects are but I’m surprised we’re not hearing anything.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Isn’t it supposed to release in July btw ? I’m waiting to see what the clothes and objects are but I’m surprised we’re not hearing anything.

I'm thinking we will hear something next week and it will be released within the next few weeks.

I just want them to get it over with, so that they can start talking about RoM. :D That should be released at the end of September (no later than the first week of October to fit within the six month time frame).
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Simlie20Simlie20 Posts: 59 Member
    > @SarahTheRed said:
    > I was totally thrilled with everything announced today except for this. The best Stuff Packs really give us new stuff to do with our Sims, like Bowling, Laundry or having a butler. The fashion photographer career seems very Similar to style influencer and aspects of Get Famous. It just feels a little redundant.
    >
    > Not a fan of the idea of branded content within the Sims either. That said I will still get it because I want to have more options in CAS, but they better be the Best Clothes Everrrrrr. And plz throw us a few new pieces of furniture or a new activity to go with it.

Right it does feel a little unnecessary, but I hope the fashion photographer career won't be a rabbit hole career and you can actually work from home, and create your own studio, people come to look at your photos or maybe you do photoshoots for models and your photos appear on famous magazines, like Sims Vogue or something...
    giphy.gif
  • poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    Sure will be interesting to see how many of those no's turn into yes in a couple of weeks. :p

Does it have a release date? I haven't seen anything about it.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member

Does it have a release date? I haven't seen anything about it.

No date yet but hopefully before Realm of Magic.
    I'm looking forward to it. I like new stuff and want to complete my collection as I won't be buying any more iterations (just age)!