Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do your RL pets react to your Sims pets?

I was playing the game last night and my dog started barking. My real life yellow lab was lying next to me and she looked up when that happened. Has anyone else had something like that happen? How do your pets react when they see or hear the pets on the game?

Comments

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited January 2012
    I have a pet bearded dragon named Gilbert and if i have him on my lap he normally jumps onto my keyboard and watches my monitor. He wants to eat anything moving on the screen. :lol: Cute but annoying because he pushes buttons and even gets on top of my mouse as well.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • horserider3573horserider3573 Posts: 753 New Member
    edited January 2012
    my two cats don't like it when a cat hisses in game- it freaks them out. they also walk all over my keyboard and get in the way of the screen :lol: they press things that they aren't supposed to press when they walk on it :lol::D
  • CrystalizeCrystalize Posts: 29 New Member
    edited January 2012
    yup. my rl doberman and eskipoo usually bark uncontrollably when they hear the in-game pets making noise. they sometimes wont even STOP barking.
  • secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited January 2012
    my little lhasa barks at my sims dogs then he sits and watches my computer screen, when the sims dog had puppys he got on my keyboard i think he thinks i have other dogs somwhere, before pets he used to bark at the noise from the tombs with world adventures i have to do the tombs when sound is muted lol.
  • KymB96KymB96 Posts: 39
    edited February 2012
    I have three puppies at the moment. The biggest Frederick (awesome name he has, right?)likes to growl at my laptop when any animal makes a loud noise. I usually play with earphones in, so it's not usually a problem, untill they get pulled out XD
  • charlycupcakecharlycupcake Posts: 9 New Member
    edited February 2012
    My cat always watches me play, and sits on the keyboard or right infront of the monitor, but as soon as he hears any meowing or barking he is off like a shot! He's a bit of a scaredy-cat...
  • LOLitzmeLOLitzme Posts: 485 Member
    edited February 2012
    My dog pricks her ears up and growls at the laptop whenever she hears a kitten/cat in the game :roll:
  • angeldollxxangeldollxx Posts: 786 New Member
    edited February 2012
    i have a bunny so she doesnt react to anything shes like wahteveer just the human making weird sounds i guess.
  • JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited February 2012
    not my pets---in live mode

but they do go nuts when i make a dog...and keep hitting the "choose a bark" button
  • HoneyPieSugerPlumHoneyPieSugerPlum Posts: 43 Member
    My Cat doesn’t really react to the pets but she doesn’t like the babies crying. If she hears a sim bay cry she’ll walk all over my keyboard and chitter at the screen. There’s been times she managed to turn the game off. Always when I have forgot to save too.
    [/]Working Hard is Important, but there is something that matters more: Believing in your self.-Harry Potter HPOTP
    [/]Always Believe you can reach the star and you will
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/922566/forum-dos-and-donts#latest

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top