Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken CC? Let me fix it for you!

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    edited July 2019
    Hi Emily, here's another weird one for you! Let's see if you can work your magic on this one, pleeaaaasse :smile:

Bf8W4bL.jpg

Edit: Uh oh it won't let me upload the file to simfileshare, keep getting an error message. I'm going to put this link here with the original link to the creator's page with the warning that HER LINKS ARE DEADLY WITH ADFLY AND TROJANS and etc. So do not go there unless you have awesome security on your computer. I can email you the file if you send me your email address?

https://mvenger.wixsite.com/walkininfected/product-page/jumpsuit-kangaroo
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @ZeeGee I wasn't sure if I should awesome your post or not because that does not look awesome! :confounded::D
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @ZeeGee Going to go download it now. :smile: Thanks for the adfly warning. Luckily, I can generally bypass adfly links and if I end up not being able to Malwarebytes blocks the site pretty quickly. So it should be fine. :lol: I'll let you know.
    @ZeeGee Gahh went to the site right after that comment. I'll message you my email so you can email me the file. Basically, those j.gs links are always blocked by malwarebytes, even when I unshorten them and try to use the url, well, for basically the domain the site goes to to get to simsfileshare. :lol: Does that make sense? Probably not. :lol: Anyway, for some reason j.gs goes through some weird domain that malwarebytes hates, so yeahhhh. :(
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Going to go download it now. :smile: Thanks for the adfly warning. Luckily, I can generally bypass adfly links and if I end up not being able to Malwarebytes blocks the site pretty quickly. So it should be fine. :lol: I'll let you know.

Girl if you know how to bypass AdFly I'd LOVE to know how you do it! :star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill Pretty simple, actually. I use a website to unshorten the link (unshorten.link is a good one), which gives me the middle man, basically. I don't have to wait through adfly's 5 seconds of malware russian roulette and instead just go through adfly's redirect to the download hosting website. Basically, using the unshortened adfly link is equivalent to clicking the button on adfly after the 5 seconds, but obviously minus the risk of adfly in general and especially the risk of clicking literally any part of the screen on adfly. :lol:

But I have found with some of those masked adfly links (like j.gs and there are others that I just can't think of right now) the redirect url is different and malwarebytes blocks that one.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    ^Awesome to know! Thanks girl! :star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @ZeeGee I wasn't sure if I should awesome your post or not because that does not look awesome! :confounded::D

@Mikezumi LOL, it certainly does not. I've never seen cc that bad!
    Well, I knew immediately what the problem was by the photo - basically, this jumpsuit is wayyyy too high poly for the game to handle. Upon looking in TSRW - yep! It's about 70k.

So, I exported it and went into Milkshape and...I'm in a bit of a pickle. The groups on this jumpsuit are severely screwed up. I'm going to keep trying, but deleting this one group crashes Milkshape and trying to export it to a file type I can use in Blender makes Milkshape contemplate its existence for awhile before ultimately jumping off a bridge. :lol:
    @Emily4331 :lol: Well nevermind, but thanks so much for trying. 70k???? That's nuts!
  • budewarminbudewarmin Posts: 371 Member
    Why would anybody make such piece of CC? 70k is way overkill, I am an avid CC user and thats like 50k too much for even me haha.
    @ZeeGee I'm still working on it! I got it in Blender, now I just have to make sense of the mess. :lol: Haven't given up on it yet :tongue:

@budewarmin I agree entirely.
    She's the awesomest :)
    @Mikezumi daww, thank you g-ma! :kissing_heart:

@ZeeGee You guys are inflating my ego! :lol::tongue:

Good news on the jumpsuit, I should be able to fix it. It's going to be a bit of a pain to fit to the TS3 body because the creator used some custom body in the original creation, but it's looking fixable now, which is a good step forward. :lol:
    @Emily4331 Ok, is @Mikezumi really your grandma????!

How weird, but thank you for persevering!
    @ZeeGee I am her unofficial grandma :) She's a good kid and I am a naturally nurturing/family oriented person :)
    @Mikezumi Well how cool to have an unofficial granddaughter who shares your love of S3!
  • the1akbthe1akb Posts: 56 Member
    edited July 2019
    Hello Emily, I have a small request if I may... I'm getting last exception errors with the following bathtubs placed (Sanoysims Vakkert Bathtub and [W] Thorium Bathtub). I've run the usual batch fixes through S4S but they don't seem to help any. Have you any suggestions on what I might try, or should I just give up on the items and find suitable replacements?

Edit: Hrmm, apologies, I see this is in The Sims 3 section... I Googled my issue and it pointed me to this thread... apparently Google doesn't know the difference between 3 and 4. Sorry to bother you. Happy Simming :smile:
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @ZeeGee It is cool! Emily and I are sympatico ... or should I say simpatico? ;)

:lol:
    the1akb wrote: »
    Edit: Hrmm, apologies, I see this is in The Sims 3 section... I Googled my issue and it pointed me to this thread... apparently Google doesn't know the difference between 3 and 4. Sorry to bother you. Happy Simming :smile:

@the1akb the BANE of my existence :lol: Come back to see us anytime. :smile:
    @VanceRosiePosie Devil Child Delivery! :lol:

yh16Lj4.jpg

Like with most accessories that go on the head, the fit will depend on what hairstyle you choose for them.

DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7cl3mmdavrld0s/ChildDevilHorns.package?dl=0

Those are super awesome!

I kind of got inspired for some fantasy creatures, would it be possible for you to give this tail a look over for an age conversion?
    https://simfileshare.net/filedetails/1147261/ (re uploaded it there as I couldn't find it on the creators blog)
    Could you maybe make this tail into a child and toddler version? There are so few child/toddler versions of fantasy CC.
    @budewarmin I certainly can. :smile:
    @budewarmin I certainly can. :smile:

:)<3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top