Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What haven't you done in TS4 yet?

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Most careers. I enjoy them but somehow Always end up playing stay at home parents
  • simpkeesimpkee Posts: 49 Member
    Haven't reached the top fame level yet, or had a sim in the flower making career.
    Usually I have to try every aspect of a new pack when they come out!
  • NoWayJose527NoWayJose527 Posts: 1,456 Member
    I play very slowly plus I was away from the game for quite some time. That means that for me almost everything is still new. I don't see Sims as a game with goals, so I don't push all my sims to reach the top of a career or even to complete an aspiration. I am not a collector either, so I don't try to complete those. My gameplay is driven by my sims and their ongoing storylines. I have never created or played a vampire or alien in Sims 4. I have never played any criminal masterminds. I like realism in my game, which probably sounds very boring to a lot of players. I am glad we have lots of options on how we play. I don't do all the things others do, but I definitely get as much satisfaction as any player could. For me it's not about doing everything. It's about creating a world filled with different people with different desires.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Lots of stuff I did not try yet.

Never traveled to Sixam
    Don't think I ever completed a career
    Never grew cowplants
    Never collected all fish species
    And a lot more...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • TotallyABrobotTotallyABrobot Posts: 112 Member
    How do you become a stay-at-home parent?
    Before you ask, please consider how futile the question is.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Doing the scientist career
    Going to sixam
    most things in child and toddler stuff packs
    Building my own restaurant
    Owning a butler
    Adopting a child
    Owning a dog
    Doing the criminal, style influencer or political careers
    Learning herbalism
    Meeting the hermit

Wow I thought I had done heaps but still have plenty to explore
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Lexx223 wrote: »
    While I'm sitting and waiting for Island Living, I'm spending my time occupying myself with other parts of the game. However, although I have almost all DLC packs, there are still some things that I haven't played through yet. I really want to play through the vet career—I love C&D but I haven't gotten around to that part of the pack yet.

Do you have any unplayed content or parts of TS4 that you'd like to play through in the future but haven't gotten around to yet? If so, what is it?

Honestly? So much! I haven't seen all of what Seasons has to offer--I'm still exploring the Scientist career. I haven't found all of the hidden worlds yet. I just started to celebrity/actress route. I'm realizing my main family doesn't fit the celebrity lifestyle so I'm going to make sisters instead that way I can try the different pathways for fame perks. I'm also thinking of a bed and breakfast for Island living and for other worlds in general. There's so many little details I haven't explored yet.

This wait has actually had me playing sims a lot in the past few days!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Oh, loads of things! I am new to TS4 as of the free base game give-away (I couldn't NOT try it for free), so I am just learning the game.

Probably the #1 thing I plan to do but haven't yet is start a family - that is, let my married couple Try For Baby.

I was waiting to move to a bigger home, and a little torn because I loved the pool, sauna, hot-tub, massage, yoga area and home gym I had built around the back of the lot (okay, so I am bad at saving money, but my overfed Culinary Sim and his Hubby are in GREAT shape!)

But I realized I could add a kids' room, another small bath and a home office as a second floor of their starter home (Sandtrap Flats, Oasis Springs), and now am all set for the baby-making.

So I'll be looking at Parenthood next. :D
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    The biggest one off the top of my head is raise a toddler. Part of me wants to start a brief game just to do that. Another part of me wants to wait until Island Living arrives for the PS4.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I haven't done clubs, but I have no interest in doing them.
    I haven't tried the Veterinarian career, restaurants (eating at or owning), or the scientist career. I can't seem to get myself to try any of these.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • AntoniaBaybeeAntoniaBaybee Posts: 160 Member
    I have never played a created or pre-made sim from their inception to death. I always get bored. I have decided to set myself this challenge whilst remodelling some of the current homes and improve my building skill. I am using Johnny Zest as my main man in my new challenge.
    Antonia Louise <3
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Oh man, so, so many things! I made a giant list for myself on Google Docs a while ago and dubbed it the "Git Er Done!" personal challenge. I've marked off a lot of things since making the list, but have many more left to do yet, plus I've purchased more packs since then with even more to do now. o.O lol Oh well, one good thing about this game, there's always something to try and game play never gets boring. At least for me anyway. :)

Happy Simming! <3
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    A lot of the careers and aspirations. I haven't played a picture perfect family yet, either. Probably never will, though.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• AntoniaBaybeeAntoniaBaybee Posts: 160 Member
    Oh I've also not been able to reach the top of the fame levels without cheats. I do use MCCC in my games but I am not using this to build fame this time. Man is that hard. Poor Johnny Zest keeps getting a taste for the limelight and it goes again. It's fun trying to work for it!
    Antonia Louise <3
  • DiamondPandaDPDiamondPandaDP Posts: 43 Member
    I haven't done so much
    -Jungle Adventure temple
    -StrangerVille mystery
    -Playing a vampire
    -Get to Work careers
    -Famous career (except social media)
    -I haven't been to the secret worlds except Sylvan Glade
    -maxed out base game
    -owned a restaurant
    -etc.
    -DiamondPanda
    If I help you please note I do not work for EA. Have a nice day :smiley:
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Had puppies/kittens. My Sims' pets are destined to die childless. :(
  • Rizzy394Rizzy394 Posts: 21 Member
    Have a Sim die of old age
    Have a Sim die of overexertion
    Have a Sim die to cold
    Have a Sim die to heat
    Have a Sim die to a cowplant
    Make a fat Sim and have them become fit
    Have more than three kids
    Successfully plead to save someone from the Grim Reaper
    Have a Sim become a famous actor
    Have a Sim solve the mystery of Strangerville

The list goes on and on LOL
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Never had a global superstar without cheats.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    - Have a Sim die (I never play one family long enough for it to happen!)
    - Have a Sim max out all skills
    - Have a Sim max out an aspiration
    - Do a challenge
    - I haven't used the weather machine
    - I haven't tried out the scout feature as I don't have any kids in the game
    - I haven't had a Sim move homes, I always just decorate the home I am in and make it better haha
    - I haven't gotten to Winter in the game yet
    - I haven't tried the vet career at all!
    - I haven't had two Sims marry in the game, I have created married Sims before!
    - I haven't made my own Vet practice at all
    - I haven't tried out many careers that came with packs yet!
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Enjoyed it..
  • LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    I have a list of 50+ random ideas for new gameplay that I want to do someday, but so far I have only been adding to it instead of checking them off. :p

I have never completed a challenge, or gotten past gen. 3 of a family line in a continuous save file. I've never played in the criminal career, or broken a family up.
  • LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    I have also never tried to play the organ.
  • Cest_si_BonCest_si_Bon Posts: 50 Member
    I love this post as it has made me realise that although I have played alot and done so much, there are still many things to look forward to trying!
    Some of the things on my to-do list: Have a wedding, go to Sixam, black and white party, learn all recipes, create an antique store for a certain family. And im sure once I've done all that there will be another list!
  • Hyper_KeyHyper_Key Posts: 26 Member
    Gotten 8 sims to eat at the same table at the same time.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    Hired a maid
    Hired a butler
    Ordered Pizza
    Owned a restaurant
    Owned a retail store, had a vet clinic once, but don't remember which save anymore
    Had a proper wedding
    Had a proper birthday party
    Had any proper parties except a couple dinnerparties
    Haven't done all the careers, some just seem not interesting to me
    Haven't done all the part-time jobs or most of the odd jobs
    Haven't completed all aspirations, because some I just won't do
    Played an evil sim
    Had any of my sims die

Pretty sure there are more things I haven't done yet.