Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    hi all! long time, no see :) hope all is well. im so far behind on this lol
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Kaliko103 wrote: »

Hiya Kali! :smiley: Long time no see indeed, how's it going? :)
    Banner.png
    good. started a new job working for a newspaper back in March, which i love, so I've been busy with that. then i ended up making a simblr so I've been running that over on tumblr instead of being here on the forums lol. i missed you guys :)
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Hey! Welcome back Kali ^^

Hey, now that you’re back, if you wanna catch up, you may be able to get yourself onto the jury ;) we’re down a member!
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Hey, now that you’re back, if you wanna catch up, you may be able to get yourself onto the jury ;) we’re down a member!

alrighty ;)
    good. started a new job working for a newspaper back in March, which i love, so I've been busy with that. then i ended up making a simblr so I've been running that over on tumblr instead of being here on the forums lol. i missed you guys :)

I've checked it out a little some time ago, I clicked on the link in your siggy. ;)

Excellent that you found a job you love, hoping you'll stick around and enjoy it there for a long time. :) Is it about editing, photography, graphic layout?
    Banner.png

alrighty ;)

Great, give us a call when you're up-to-date. :) There's a Jury House PM, and it'd be fun if we could add you there as well. ;)
    Banner.png

I've checked it out a little some time ago, I clicked on the link in your siggy. ;)

Excellent that you found a job you love, hoping you'll stick around and enjoy it there for a long time. :) Is it about editing, photography, graphic layout?
    i forgot i linked it lol. its quite a bit different now.

anyway, yes I'm a page layout designer now. its a lot of fun.

alrighty ;)

Great, give us a call when you're up-to-date. :) There's a Jury House PM, and it'd be fun if we could add you there as well. ;)

will do!

Niiiiiiiice! :smiley: You've studied Graphic Design right? Sounds like it's straight up your alley too. :)
    Banner.png

Niiiiiiiice! :smiley: You've studied Graphic Design right? Sounds like it's straight up your alley too. :)

right, so yes right up my alley

Still remember Illustrator Indigo. ;)
    Banner.png

lol. i still have her somewhere

lol. i still have her somewhere

Remember to always make backups, people! (Speaking from experience). Portfolio matters. :)
    Banner.png
    yes, i agree 100%
    Hey guys, I know I said I'd help out as part of the jury, but I'm going to have to pass.
    My good friend of 20 years just passed away and I'm a bit of an emotional wreck right now, so finding motivation to do anything is proving to be very difficult. I'm sorry :(
    Hey guys, I know I said I'd help out as part of the jury, but I'm going to have to pass.
    My good friend of 20 years just passed away and I'm a bit of an emotional wreck right now, so finding motivation to do anything is proving to be very difficult. I'm sorry :(

Oh my, sorry about your friend.. :'(
    Banner.png
    Thanks
    edited July 2019

Oh no :( I am so sorry Kali. That is such a tough thing to deal with. Wishing you and everyone the best in this emotional time. Sending hugs your way *hugs*

Don’t fret about the jury, it’s not urgent or right now and real life comes before anything else. ^^
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

Oh my god, I'm so sorry for your loss :o Take the time you need, and if you need someone here to talk to, we are here ^^
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    thanks guys, I appreciate it. I'm actually doing pretty good now all things considered. its just been a rough couple days.
    thanks guys, I appreciate it. I'm actually doing pretty good now all things considered. its just been a rough couple days.

That's better news. Losing a friend like that's always harsh...

*places a comfy chair with a self-made dinner for Kali*
    Banner.png

That’s great to hear! I can’t even imagine what going through this is like >.<
    Not sure if they’ve seen the new episode yet. @Tigerblu11 and @lovesstorms... Hoping to be able to move on to the eviction soon :3
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Oh did I forgot to react? Oops. I’ve read the episode, I did very poor, and now...now I await this eviction