August 14 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    hi all! long time, no see :) hope all is well. im so far behind on this lol
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,056 Member
    Kaliko103 wrote: »

Hiya Kali! :smiley: Long time no see indeed, how's it going? :)
    good. started a new job working for a newspaper back in March, which i love, so I've been busy with that. then i ended up making a simblr so I've been running that over on tumblr instead of being here on the forums lol. i missed you guys :)
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,422 Member

Hey! Welcome back Kali ^^

Hey, now that you’re back, if you wanna catch up, you may be able to get yourself onto the jury ;) we’re down a member!
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Hey, now that you’re back, if you wanna catch up, you may be able to get yourself onto the jury ;) we’re down a member!

alrighty ;)
    good. started a new job working for a newspaper back in March, which i love, so I've been busy with that. then i ended up making a simblr so I've been running that over on tumblr instead of being here on the forums lol. i missed you guys :)

I've checked it out a little some time ago, I clicked on the link in your siggy. ;)

Excellent that you found a job you love, hoping you'll stick around and enjoy it there for a long time. :) Is it about editing, photography, graphic layout?

alrighty ;)

Great, give us a call when you're up-to-date. :) There's a Jury House PM, and it'd be fun if we could add you there as well. ;)

I've checked it out a little some time ago, I clicked on the link in your siggy. ;)

Excellent that you found a job you love, hoping you'll stick around and enjoy it there for a long time. :) Is it about editing, photography, graphic layout?
    i forgot i linked it lol. its quite a bit different now.

anyway, yes I'm a page layout designer now. its a lot of fun.

alrighty ;)

Great, give us a call when you're up-to-date. :) There's a Jury House PM, and it'd be fun if we could add you there as well. ;)

will do!

Niiiiiiiice! :smiley: You've studied Graphic Design right? Sounds like it's straight up your alley too. :)

Niiiiiiiice! :smiley: You've studied Graphic Design right? Sounds like it's straight up your alley too. :)

right, so yes right up my alley

Still remember Illustrator Indigo. ;)

lol. i still have her somewhere

lol. i still have her somewhere

Remember to always make backups, people! (Speaking from experience). Portfolio matters. :)
    yes, i agree 100%
    Hey guys, I know I said I'd help out as part of the jury, but I'm going to have to pass.
    My good friend of 20 years just passed away and I'm a bit of an emotional wreck right now, so finding motivation to do anything is proving to be very difficult. I'm sorry :(
    Hey guys, I know I said I'd help out as part of the jury, but I'm going to have to pass.
    My good friend of 20 years just passed away and I'm a bit of an emotional wreck right now, so finding motivation to do anything is proving to be very difficult. I'm sorry :(

Oh my, sorry about your friend.. :'(
    Thanks
    edited July 2019

Oh no :( I am so sorry Kali. That is such a tough thing to deal with. Wishing you and everyone the best in this emotional time. Sending hugs your way *hugs*

Don’t fret about the jury, it’s not urgent or right now and real life comes before anything else. ^^
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,654 Member

Oh my god, I'm so sorry for your loss :o Take the time you need, and if you need someone here to talk to, we are here ^^
    thanks guys, I appreciate it. I'm actually doing pretty good now all things considered. its just been a rough couple days.
    thanks guys, I appreciate it. I'm actually doing pretty good now all things considered. its just been a rough couple days.

That's better news. Losing a friend like that's always harsh...

*places a comfy chair with a self-made dinner for Kali*

That’s great to hear! I can’t even imagine what going through this is like >.<
    Not sure if they’ve seen the new episode yet. @Tigerblu11 and @lovesstorms... Hoping to be able to move on to the eviction soon :3
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,886 Member
    Oh did I forgot to react? Oops. I’ve read the episode, I did very poor, and now...now I await this eviction