Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Is Your Favourite Sims 3 World?

13...Next

Comments

• EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited May 2019
    I like Lunar Lakes, Sunlit Tides and Sunset Valley. Those are my 3 favorite. Hard to pick one out of these 3
  • rosec63srosec63s Posts: 6 New Member
    i like bridgepoint and sunset valley
  • YuriTheCreatorYuriTheCreator Posts: 60 Member
    edited May 2019
    Bridgeport
    Bridgeport. Grew up near Chicago and it reminds me of home.

I also particularally enjoy the grungy, industrialized atmosphere of the city, along with the lots. Can't play without those penthouses, celebrities, movie sets, and juice bars..

98% of my saves are in Bridgeport.
    April 8, 2015 is when I came out of that smelly old closet... 🚶‍♂️🚪
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Moonlight Falls
    Moonlight Falls and actually the one store pack Midnight Hollow I like even more
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Sunset Valley
    It is and will always be Sunset Valley. Not just because it came with the base game but also because it happens to be very pretty. The view from the cliff top lots looking towards the light house is one of my favourites.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • stephanie99stephanie99 Posts: 6 New Member
    Bridgeport
    I've always loved Bridgeport. The atmosphere is (in my opinion) so unique and different to any other world. Plus the apartments are a welcome change and I've always been partial to vampires. :)
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Isla Paradiso
    I'm coming in late for this poll, but of the worlds that don't include the store, it's probably Isla Paradiso. I love the beautiful, bright colors and that there's a lot of space for lots. I also really like Twinbrook for that swampy look, but I wish there was more lot space in that area of the town. I haven't played in Appaloosa Plains, but I recently really found that I liked what I saw there as well.
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
    Moonlight Falls

It was either Moonlight Falls or Isla Paradiso. I love the townies and the atmosphere in Moonlight Falls, both dark and mystical. And Isla Paradiso is my second favorite because I love the tropical theme.
    pw0213q.png?1
  • PricklyTrashPricklyTrash Posts: 7 New Member
    Moonlight Falls
    I'm a sucker for the Supernatural, so Moonlight Falls has to be my answer!

Though, despite this, I actually play in RiverView quite a lot... It's just a good neutral ground to build on. Perfect for whatever theme I plan!
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    Appaloosa Plains
    I've just found this pool.
    I voted for Appaloosa Plains because I play with it every year. I love the townies and the lots.

The worlds I've played the most are Starlight Shores, Twinbrook and Sunset Valley.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    The one I've played the most is Sunset Valley but wouldn't say it's my favorite. I like Bridgeport and Twinbrook more... can't decide. :)
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Bridgeport
    bridgeport am also a city girl plus being celeb very easy too haha.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    FabBunny wrote: »
    I've always wanted to know what simmers' favourite worlds were so I decided to make a poll to see what worlds are the most popular. You will see I have only included worlds from the sims 3 expansions, although I am well aware of the amazing worlds that simmers have made. I also could not include the worlds that can be purchased from the store due to the poll feature only allowing up to ten options. Feel free to cast your vote and expand on them in the comments. I would love to hear your thoughts :)
    Where's Sunlit Tides? My favourite is Sunlit Tides!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • TØPTØP Posts: 26 Member
    Bridgeport
    If I could vote two I would have added Sunset Valley as well :wink:. Bridgeport and sunset valley are just one of the biggest worlds in the sims 3. That's my opinion... :D. We will never get something like that again in the sims 4....

Bridgeport is also my favorite because of the celebrities.
    and sunset valley is just 100% iconic :p
    tenor.gif?itemid=5143110
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Sunset Valley
    Isla Paradiso is the first Sims 3 world I played and the one I consider most beautiful, but Sunset Valley is the world I feel most attached to. Its layout is simple and its townies are kind of bigger than life. I love playing a generational game in Sunset Valley with new generations of Bunches, Bachelors, Alvis, Ansaris and Frios growing up around my sims.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Sunset Valley
    I know I voted Sunset Valley and it is still my favourite, but I recently installed Supernatural and am very much enjoying Moonlight Falls :)
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Sunset Valley
    Midnight Hollow is actually my favorite world but I play most of my games in classic Sunset Valley.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Sunlit Tides
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.