Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods to replace the rebranded screens?

So now that the new "rebranding" patch is live, are there already mods out there to replace the new menu/loading screens yet? I know there were some that were already working on changing out the theme colors but unsure if they already have...
Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    TwistedMexi is working on one, but it's not yet out
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Teanmoon is also working on one
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Thanks for posting updates! I'd love to see more of these menu/load screen mods from this wonderful modding community!
    citysimmer wrote: »

Thanks, City. :)

I think the things I want the most are toned down colors since the combination of blues is kind of harsh, and for the EPs to get their unique colors back
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

I think the things I want the most are toned down colors since the combination of blues is kind of harsh, and for the EPs to get their unique colors back

But what about for future EP colors? There's only so many colors in the spectrum lol

But what about for future EP colors? There's only so many colors in the spectrum lol

They could do black, brown, gray, and white. Or other color hues. I'm just sad they're all the same color now :(

They could do black, brown, gray, and white. Or other color hues. I'm just sad they're all the same color now :(

Yes, it is unfortunate; gone are the days of unique EP colors and hello to the world of conformity! Yayy~
  • zuper_buuzuper_buu Posts: 12 New Member
    I need this to even play the game. The blue they went with for the loading screen is so over-saturated that I get a migraine and feel sick looking at it. I've had to turn auto-update off until it can be replaced. :'(
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

I agree, I also want a different loading screen. Out of all the changes that's the one that bothers me the most.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    There are really only 2 things I dislike now that I’ve been playing the game.

1) The dancing bunny on the home screen is super annoying.

2) The pack icons in Buy/Build mode which are now only those 3 colors. It’s very hard to decipher what the icon is.

I don’t necessarily want everything reverted, just those 2 things.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I like the home screen I just dislike the loading screens.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • LunyKimberlyLunyKimberly Posts: 72 Member
    @Chazzzy Can't help with the dancing bunny but TheKixg has a new mod for just the pack icons.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Chazzzy Can't help with the dancing bunny but TheKixg has a new mod for just the pack icons.

Thanks a lot! Just posted about it :)
    Post edited by Chazzzy on

Great news! So now we got a mod for recoloring the main Sims logo, a mod for reverting the pack icons, a mod replacing the loading screen in the works, and a mod of the total revert of the main menu UI! TS4 has such an awesome modding community!
  • LunyKimberlyLunyKimberly Posts: 72 Member
    Teanmoon has started uploading their loading screen overrides - including a version that changes the launch (main) page, the loading screen and the world select screen to a dark grey.
    Teanmoon has started uploading their loading screen overrides - including a version that changes the launch (main) page, the loading screen and the world select screen to a dark grey.

Thanks for the update! I loved using Teanmoon's Darker Loading Screen before the rebranding so this shouldn't disappoint!