Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whatcha doin?

Comments

• KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I know no one cares besides me, but... excitedly freaking out because I got my driver's license! I am finally a (probationary) licensed driver!

(I'm 25. Don't laugh at me!)
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    KayeStar wrote: »
    I know no one cares besides me, but... excitedly freaking out because I got my driver's license! I am finally a (probationary) licensed driver!

Great work! No laughing here, I was much older, too. The upshot is while the majority of 16 year olds get in an accident within 6 months of getting their license, older drivers are much less likely to do so. Good luck with your driving :+1:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited July 2019
    KayeStar wrote: »

Great work! No laughing here, I was much older, too. The upshot is while the majority of 16 year olds get in an accident within 6 months of getting their license, older drivers are much less likely to do so. Good luck with your driving :+1:
    Thank you!

In my state, being over 21 also means no restrictions for probation besides being disallowed to use mobile devices (which is prohibited by law anyway).
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Rizzy394Rizzy394 Posts: 21 Member
    Recreating Sims from The Sims Life Stories (which was a Sims 2 era game lol) in the Sims 4.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Chillin... Can't play Sims though, I'm on vacation in California.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    Just browsing the forums! I am a bit tired from being out and buying things for my new home, I might play some Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward later (one of my favourite games!) and then The Sims 4!
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    I'm at a concert! It's a lovely evening!
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I eat.
  • MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    I just finished canning pickles. :)
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Chilling out, listing to some Cradle of Filth while I'm waiting for my Mum to be free for a friendly chat.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Writing my response... NOW... no... NOW... NOW... NOW NOW... :wink:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Failing to revise for an exam I have to sit in a week :#
  • Hak_vinHak_vin Posts: 32 Member
    Just browsing through the forums while watching netflix
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Sipping coffee, listening on Spotify, and about to pick up where I left off, binge-watching True Blood. At some point today I'm going to get a workout because my muscles are feeling twitchy and restless. But for now, I'm being lazy.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Listening to my dryer spin my clothes around while reading Ursula K. LeGuin for the first time ever.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    Watching the final NASCAR race of the year. After this, gotta wait till February for NASCAR racing to start again.
    I just realized, I'm actually hiding out from people. Had an urge to go somewhere to be by myself, but the last 2 times I went there, someone I knew was there too and waved me down. I don't dislike her, but really just wanted to be alone and do my own thing, but she made conversation anyway and I'm too polite to just shut her down when she seemed to think I would love to visit.

So despite the fact that I would like to go out, I am hanging in, because I am a coward, apparently.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MacyStarMoonMacyStarMoon Posts: 52 Member
    on street...have been woke up too early and time goes slow
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Fighting the flu🤧💀
    In my cozy bed, about to play some games before going to sleep! :)

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Helping my mom with dinner while drinking a Kahlua and cream.

How about you? :)
    Relaxing, had a great day, listening to music and having a nice beverage. You?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    edited January 2020
    Trying to create starter homes. Failing.

I never knew building houses would be THIS expensive, lol.
    Been watching some YouTube videos on the sinking of the HMHS BRITANNIC during WW1! Got a couple of games, with the younger sister of the TITANIC as the place setting, and I hope they give her the respect that she deserves.

One looks like a "walking simulation" type of game (ship has NO interior). Ship hits the mine. You can walk around, and watch the ship get lower in the water. BUT don't forget that you have to go to the lifeboat - not too early, though! From what I've heard from early access reviewers, if you mess with the boats too early, it messes up the script. Hopefully it will be fixed by the time I can get it!

Another one (I'm so drooling over) is being made by the same people who are currently making TITANIC: Honor And Glory ! This is a group of people who included TITANIC historians, artists, and various experts in nautical engineering in the 1910 timeframe. Together with the software guys who are putting it all into a game, this will the MOST ACCURATE model of the TITANIC... with interactive people too! I'm so excited to see what they have done for the BRITANNIC!

I'm glad that people haven't forgotten about BRITANNIC (plus the 30 people lost), and some are even "warming up" to her. We must not forget about the past. To do so, is to forget who we are and where we are going !
    Was looking at duck tracks in the snow...
    ynPleHF.jpg

xicwqMCm.jpg