Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I like the New Menu and updated look a lot.

EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
Since there is already a thread for the people who are unhappy with it. I'll throw in my 2 cents. It's much more exciting and playful. And I like the blue.
"Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."

Comments

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I like it as well although I don't see it for that long so either way it doesn't bother me what it looks like. I'm not so fond of the dark blue logo at the top of these forums though. It doesn't seem to blend well with the background. :D
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Agreed! It's so much better than the bland white that we've been stuck with for five years. I understand people who are suffering from physical symptoms having an issue with it, but to just call it ugly or a waste of time isn't constructive criticism at all.
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    At first I didn't but seeing it in my game has changes my opinion. I don't mind the blue, but I wasn't a huge fan of the blinding white.loading screens.
    C0gfE.gif
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    Agreed! It's so much better than the bland white that we've been stuck with for five years. I understand people who are suffering from physical symptoms having an issue with it, but to just call it ugly or a waste of time isn't constructive criticism at all.

They are free to dislike the new look and there are other threads that are about the dislike , but I like it, so I figured I would start a thread for some positive feedback :)
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • PhillipaErdnussPhillipaErdnuss Posts: 74 Member
    I am a fan of the blue Colour. I never liked the White Design. I experience the Change of Colour as Fresh. I am Happy with it, too :-)
    Phillipa Erdnuss
    Mayoress of SimCity and all associated districts
    Let this cart-button disappear!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member
    At first I didn't but seeing it in my game has changes my opinion. I don't mind the blue, but I wasn't a huge fan of the blinding white.loading screens.

They fixed those loading screens ages ago. The put a light, light almost blue-gray background of plumbobs on it to soften it. I know, I was one who complained about it.

As for the new look, I too, wasn't thrilled, but I've only been in game twice since it was added and it looks just fine to me.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I like it a lot but I liked the white too. Honestly the only thing I don't like about the new stuff is the backgrounds they keep putting on it in the advertising which isn't in game at all, just the background on the website. Anything that's actually in game I like though