Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which world do you play in the most?

BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
Just out of curiosity which world do you play in the most?

For me it was Willow Creek until recently, now it's Willow Creek and Brindleton Bay.
Gallery ID: babysquare
Post edited by BabySquare on

Comments

• HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    For long time it was Willow Creek and Newcrest. Never really gave Oasis Springs much thought until after the first 100 hours. Until recently it was just the base game i've been playing. brought a bundle recently and Get together was the expac along with Dine out and one other. So now i have access to Widenburg. Got a lot of hours to sink into this new area; explore out in characters, locations, when are where sims walk and talk in the background and so on.

Already created one house on the gallery yesterday: "Ivory House". Still getting an idea of what building styling is like for now. Won't be long before more complicated designs come forward. It'll be easier because i live out in the rural countryside in the UK, so plenty of older houses around to check out.
  • RosybearRosybear Posts: 51 Member
    For a while San myshuno was a favourite because I love being so close to all the city life, but now I'm trying to branch out and have weirdly found myself living in the base game worlds more and more - Brindelton Bay was a favourite for me too until I accidently started dating and tried to marry an already married sim there... Now whenever I see him I get quite angry, how dare you play my sims heart without telling her you're married?! (definitely not my fault for forgetting to ask if single)...
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    edited July 2019
    I usually play in San Myshuno but in a recent save I kept moving my family around to explore different worlds. Oasis Springs was definitely my favorite so I plan on playing there a lot more.
    I also really love playing Straud Mansion but Forgotten Hollow is just so small and boring! It's a shame, I usually love creepy worlds like this.
    Post edited by Felicity1169 on
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    I play in Willow Creek most of the time but lately I have been playing in StrangerVille a lot since getting the expansion pack!
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Windenburg and Strangerville mostly.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    San Myshuno
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I play in them all cause I like playing with the premades. My new favourite is Sulani.
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Brindleton. Second is Windenburg.

The other worlds are nice but the lots feel too isolated from society or don’t fit my stories.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    In my first save file, it's pretty much always Willow Creek. I had a household in San Myshuno once, but guess where I moved them? (To be fair, they'd lived in Willow Creek before, and I just decided they missed their friends.)

In my second save file, pretty much everyone lives in Newcrest. I just built a restaurant there too.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    It depends. If we're going by the total amount of play time per world, well, I don't have any exact statistics, but my guess would be either Willow Creek or Windenburg, because those were the first two worlds I ever moved households into, all of which I'm still playing today. However, my world with the most played families and most played lots in general is Oasis Springs, closely followed by Newcrest and San Myshuno, and right now I'm playing a lot in StrangerVille and Brindleton Bay...
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    I like Oasis Spring because it's almost always sunny, but I usually don't care since my sims are usually indoor.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Rizzy394Rizzy394 Posts: 21 Member
    I almost always play in Newcrest, but that's just because I enjoy making my own worlds and Newcrest is as close to that as you're gonna get. I love to build my own town and fill it with my own Sims. Usually when I don't play in Newcrest, I play in either Willow Creek or San Myshuno though.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    Willow Creek and lately Brindleton Bay. I also use Newcrest. Depending on which save I'm playing depends on what I do with Newcrest. I also just built a modest first home (cabin) for a young couple I intend to have wed in Sulani. Yeah, I know I'm a bit on the crazy side, since sending any Sim over there even for just a day or two has caused problems in my game. But, it's a new 'experimental' save and we'll just see the wonders of the island. And pray I don't have to toss the save later. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I think overall, I've mostly played in Willow Creek, Oasis Springs and San Myshuno. Even though my favourite residential worlds are Brindleton Bay and Windenburg and my current game is set in Sulani (originally Windenburg, but I moved because of the more temperate temperatures).
    But I do have a plan that involves a rotational game with one household in each world, so I can play in places I don't normally play and complete skills and aspirations I've never completed. It still have to set that up, but I'm excited for a varied casual gameplay save.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    About equal across the five worlds I have access to. I'm hoping the Veleta family eventually breed enough members to populate Oasis Springs entirely. Pet owners end up in Brindleton Bay. The Romeo family are about to corner Willow Creek whereas the Landgraab family name is dying out.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Willow Creek, Windenburg and San Myshuno.

Sulani sometimes, for some reason I prefer the normal worlds to it. I just don't see myself playing in a tropical setting all the time. I have a save on it but that's it. My others are in the normal towns.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Originally it was Oasis Springs, then Windenburg, then once I could build I loved Newcrest - at the moment all my sims end up in Brindleton Bay. (I would love to own IL and Sulani).
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Newcrest and Willow Creek but I play all of them a bit
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    I have one save each with played households in Willow Creek, Newcrest, Del Sol Valley, and Brindleton Bay (two saves for that one, actually). For some reason, Oasis Springs just doesn't appeal to me & I only go there for harvestable plants :)

Windenburg's my build world (well, the island). Most of the draw for me is Newcrest though because I can make it what I want it to be & not be restricted by the premade houses (yes, I know I can bulldoze them, but still)
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    I think it's fairly evenly split? Where they live really depends on the individual sim, and I've played a lot of different sims haha.

With my current saves I have:

1 in Willow Creek next to the magic tree, for my "Garden Legacy" (really need to get back to that one, but I want to make sure all my mods work with the new patches)

1 in Forgotten Grotto, cause I'm playing a vampire (I have a goal with this one to complete all 3 vampire aspirations, we'll see how that goes)

1 in Del Sol Valley, I'm playing a sim based on Lucy Lawless (named Lucy Flawless, of course) who'd trying to be a master actress.

1 living in an apartment in San Myshuno, which I'm playing with a friend of mine.

One in Strangerville, doing the mystery there (tho I kinda got bored of that and haven't been in that save in a while.

And then there's the result of my 100 baby challenge, which I'm still playing with despite finishing the challenge. I have played households in basically every world lmao.

Those are just my current saves tho. In the past, I've definitely played out of Oasis Springs, Brindleton Bay, Windenberg, and even Newcrest. It just depends on what I feel suits the sim best.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    Mostly Oasis Springs, because warmer winters and very rarely snow. But since IL released, Sulani.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Edited the title. It said would instead of world.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    I'll only live in Oasis Springs now because the pointless random shoveling of snow piles irritates me so much.
  • SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    Newcrest and second Oasis Springs
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    San Myshuno! It has the nicest looking starter homes, and Salim Benali has supermodels for children.
    funny-gifs20.gif