Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

StrangerVille question (Console!)

PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
I found this Sim is this a glitch or intended?

I play on console so I do not have mods or any CC!
rXGxvVT.jpg
nXRHAwO.jpg
I am just unsure if my game is broken or not..

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I don't play on console, but I can tell you that is not intended. I even asked my daughter in law who does play this game on her PS4, she hasn't seen that either.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I've seen this before, but on PC and it was either a graphics thing or a CC thing. I can't remember exactly. But seeing as how you're on console and there is no CC, I'd bet it's a graphics thing.

Have you restarted your system yet?
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    Thank you for your messages everyone!

I haven't seen the glitch happen again so hopefully it is gone for good! I was just unsure if this is a part of StrangerVille as there are many new features with it, I thought it is a part of the infection or some experiment haha

I restarted my console since then and so far I haven't seen the glitch so yay!
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Probably best to let @SimGuruLegacy and @SimGuruJoystick know.
    edited July 2019
    Probably best to let @SimGuruLegacy and @SimGuruJoystick know.

I think EA has a Bug forum section.. but it is so difficult and clunky to use haha the Gurus probably get so many messages they will miss mine and I feel bad bothering them if only I had this issue on console so far from what I seen haha It's okay the glitch isn't in my game anymore and I haven't seen other console players talk about it so I think it was just a very rare small glitch!
  • MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    Yeah, I'm on console and I noticed one of my sims friends thumbnail thingy looked like this in the relationship panel. Haven't seen anyone glitch like this in person though (yet)
    Melmack wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm on console and I noticed one of my sims friends thumbnail thingy looked like this in the relationship panel. Haven't seen anyone glitch like this in person though (yet)

Has it started happening to you since the new update or just because of StrangerVille? :o
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,934 Member
    edited July 2019
    I'm on PC and I've also seen this bug when a NPC teen wears scouting uniform. That happened in Willow Creek.
    I have also seen male vet unlockable uniform have glitched out badge (it doesn't look like a badge, but a black and gray retangle).