Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Maya: Maya has a question for both, Maya wants to know if you think you have a good chance of winning?

Luke: Queen Maya! You know, at the start of this season I’d have said 100% yes, I’m gonna win... but during the middle, maybe after Wes went home, I felt that I didn’t have any chance at all of winning this game. It was way tougher than I ever was... But now, sitting here in the final two of the show I obsessed over for years on the farm... I think I have a good a chance as anyone! I think I can actually pull this off and win just by being myself. I can win by being Luke Peralta!

—————

Haylo: Unlike Luke, I felt like I started this season with about a 0% win chance. I didn’t think I’d ever get a chance to maybe win, and I didn’t think anyone would even talk to me. So my goal with this season was less about winning and more about giving my character Luke a character journey and a story from how he was to who he is now. So really no, I didn’t think I could win, so at the start I didn’t really consider playing... until everyone roped me in with alliances, strategy talk and gameplay ideas. I had people like Alleen, Vul, Ninja and Yannik talk to me about alliances and the game... and in the end I started playing.

The journey I took from there, until now, I genuinely feel like I have a good shot at winning this season. I think I played the best game I could considering the baggage and possible bias I took with me from last season, and I think that I tried my best to be a great social player, and a respectful sportsman when it came down to it. I think while I wasn’t the comp beast I could have been, like the rest of the final housemates were, I was still a forced to be reckoned with and a possible deserving winner of this season. And I feel Luke would be a great representation of this seasons cast as the winner ^^
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    The male sim I submitted was someone I created as the starter sim for Choco's Sim Pictionary. I decided to come up with a backstory when I submitted him to Smarties. I liked both him and Teresa, but I was a bit sad he wasn't chosen because I envisioned him to be someone I could be friends or brothers with. Personality-wise, he's most similar to Luke. Plus he possesses some physical characteristics that I prefer for my sims, like light blonde hair and green eyes.

I put him in my game and he's now one of my regular sims. :) He was also my test sim for Strangerville, with him moving there and solving the mystery. :D

179874845_orig.png

Is this him? :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    The male sim I submitted was someone I created as the starter sim for Choco's Sim Pictionary. I decided to come up with a backstory when I submitted him to Smarties. I liked both him and Teresa, but I was a bit sad he wasn't chosen because I envisioned him to be someone I could be friends or brothers with. Personality-wise, he's most similar to Luke. Plus he possesses some physical characteristics that I prefer for my sims, like light blonde hair and green eyes.

I put him in my game and he's now one of my regular sims. :) He was also my test sim for Strangerville, with him moving there and solving the mystery. :D

179874845_orig.png

Is this him? :D

That's him alright :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

I think Luke was the better option from my two sims. Especially because it needed last season to still be relevant somewhat XD

My other sim Owl would have been cool and interesting in the mix of housemates. But ultimately, i think she wasn’t as great as some of the other personalities in the house and as Luke would be for this season ^^
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »

I think Luke was the better option from my two sims. Especially because it needed last season to still be relevant somewhat XD

My other sim Owl would have been cool and interesting in the mix of housemates. But ultimately, i think she wasn’t as great as some of the other personalities in the house and as Luke would be for this season ^^

Imagine all the what could've beens if Smarties had chosen different sims 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    The female sim I submitted was called Francine Blossoms and she was a school teacher with a drinking problem who hated kids and is constantly trying to relive her youth. (Not based on anyone I know I assure you :sweat_smile: )

I have a feeling her and Teresa would have clashed personality-wise and to a lesser extent, she and E-Kat as Fran also would have stirred the pot when it comes to drama.

She would have been a lot less of a neutral in the house like Randall was and would have been more cutthroat when it came to alliances as she was more of an aggressive game player.

She wouldn't have gotten along with Luke for a start so things might have turned out a lot different. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    The female sim I submitted was called Francine Blossoms and she was a school teacher with a drinking problem who hated kids and is constantly trying to relive her youth. (Not based on anyone I know I assure you :sweat_smile: )

I have a feeling her and Teresa would have clashed personality-wise and to a lesser extent, she and E-Kat as Fran also would have stirred the pot when it comes to drama.

She would have been a lot less of a neutral in the house like Randall was and would have been more cutthroat when it came to alliances as she was more of an aggressive game player.

She wouldn't have gotten along with Luke for a start so things might have turned out a lot different. :D

Oh dear. Lukey dodged a bullet there XD hahaha
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited July 2019
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Maya: Maya has a question for both, Maya wants to know if you think you have a good chance of winning?

Katharina: Interesting question Maya. As I stated already, i entered this game with a lot of comfidence. I prepared myself for months prior to the show and had a lot of knowledge from my work at The Mole about all types of strategies. It may sound quite cocky, but ever since I won that Immunity Reward in the first challenge, I knew I'd come far, but yet that still didn't impress me. There was no time to lay back, I had to get to work, put on my social game and give my all at every challenge. With success I might add. Because of the challenges I've won, it gave me and my alliance plenty of power and we had free range on who of our threats we could eliminate. I may not have been as popular as Luke, and my social game might not have been as strong as his social game was, but I dominated the challenges, had a good social game myself and managed to not only let my competitors keep my alliance and me, I also won the two most important challenges this season and won te most PoP challenges out of everybody. And to say I worked the hardest I have ever worked for anything in my life would be an understatement. So, if all the factors are considered and the jury sees with how much dedication and passion I played this game, I'd say I have a very good chance to win this competition.

Yannik: When I first created Katharina and decided to enter her into the competition, I thought I could do well, but I never expected that my game would turn out like it did. After all, we had a lot of strong veterans like Haylo, Ninja and Lo who all finished in the Top 3 last season and also players like Alleen and Vul who also did well last season. Also there were newbies like Shadami, Tresa and Kitty who i had no idea about their abilities. So I started searching for allies and after some time I found myself in the alliance I built together with Haylo, Lo, Shadami and Twiddle. From then on I was determined that the Top 3 would consist of three of us, and I made sure that the way we do this is to slay the challenges. And while I think everybody did a lot for the alliance what I for example couldn't, but I managed to hold our power by winning plenty of HoH and PoP challenges. I may not have been as strong as Haylo was last time with 5 HoH wins, but I would say I'm not far away from this level which I admired from the start. I did my best in every challenge and all of my plans and strategies worked out, so I think going into this Final Vote against Haylo, I'd say I have a good chance of winning. I worked so hard for this moment and I'd be so happy and honored if you choose Katharina and me as the representation of this awesome season as the winner. Thank you :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Honestly I knew from the time I created Katharina that I wanted to see her on the show :joy: The male sim I entered was somebody I created YEARS back to get more downloads in the gallery :joy: He would have been my first nice straight male contestant ever :joy: His name is Chad Carter, and he also would have been a cool addition to the house, but I knew from thw get go that I wanted E-Kat to enter the house :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Thank you both for your answers. :)
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Frank would have been too similar to Hot Dog as he is also a biker but they're personalities are very different, lol.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    My female Sim was a gal named Chloey and she'd be like a squirrell. 🐿
    Banner.png

Though my female Sims for next season will be MUCH more interesting... >:)
    Banner.png

Meh, Foxes are better ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »

Meh, Foxes are better ;)

Hence why Ivula was chosen for Kitty's new show. :)

FOXES FOR WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!! EMBRACE YOUR INNER VULPINITY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Banner.png
    6 HOURS LEFT FOR JURY QUESTIONING!

PLEASE GET YOUR QUESTIONS IN FOR OUR FINALISTS BEFORE 7PM (BST) TONIGHT!!!
    Jury questioning is over. The talking is done, it's time to get to BUSINESS. >:)
    Banner.png
    :scream::scream::scream:

Welp, I will just crawl in my corner and die of anxiety :joy:

Good luck @HayloHusky :) I know that no matter who of us wins, I will be happy :blush: It has been a blast working with you all the way to this point :mrgreen:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    :scream::scream::scream:

Welp, I will just crawl in my corner and die of anxiety :joy:

Good luck @HayloHusky :) I know that no matter who of us wins, I will be happy :blush: It has been a blast working with you all the way to this point :mrgreen:

If you die of anxiety though, wouldn't Haylo be automatically crowned the winner as the one who survived the Abnormality House? :o
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited July 2019
    HELLO ALL! THE LIVE JURY QUESTIONING HAS NOW FINISHED!!!

WELL DONE TO THE FINALISTS FOR ANSWERING ALL THE QUESTIONS PROPOSED TO THEM. IF THERE ARE ANY OUTSTANDING QUESTIONS YOU STILL NEED TO ANSWER, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS A.S.A.P

THANK YOU ALL!

I WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH THE JURORS SHORTLY.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    My male sim was my main character of an isbi legacy I've been writing since I got Sims 4. XD my erratic blue skinned sim.
    OMG, I just went trough old episodes from Abnormality and I realized that I made a mistake :joy: Carlito didn't win 5 HoH's, he won 5 challenges (3 HoHs, 2 PoPs), I always thought he won 5 HoH's xD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    OMG, I just went trough old episodes from Abnormality and I realized that I made a mistake :joy: Carlito didn't win 5 HoH's, he won 5 challenges (3 HoHs, 2 PoPs), I always thought he won 5 HoH's xD

I was gonna say XD I don’t remember winning that many competitions XD hahaha

Week 1, Week 3 and Week 9, I believe. And the POP's of Week 6 and 7.

The HOH of Week 2 was Lo's, Week 4 was mine, Week 5 was Skelda's, Week 6 was Matpeng's, Week 7 was Skelda's again and Week 8 was Ninja's.
    Banner.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Giuliano was actually a relative of one of my legacy heirs. The other sim was from a storyline I ended for lack of inspiration.
    image.png
    edited July 2019
    I did a Total Drama series for fun for several seasons on Sims 3 xD Katharina was one of the contestants and finished 9th in season 1 and 2nd in season 2 where she lost to Ben Schiffer :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png