Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    You'll never know how somebody will play until the season starts, I can't speak for everyone but I know I like to change up my strategy/alliances from season to season because not only does it make each season a unique experience, It also helps you improve your game, If something doesn't work one season, try something different the next. ;)

What if next season all real-life players are playing anonymous? Like, everyone's got an alternate nickname we play under and nobody knows who is really who? Think of all the meta gameplay that could spawn! XD

I think a season where (Much like the secret HoH) nobody knows who is playing as which character would spawn some really interesting gameplay, although I guess some people's character choices might give them away (People would probably guess which character was mine from personality alone) :D

And I'm known for long a** DRE's xD

That's where the meta starts. :) You could purposefully write short DRE's in order to look like you're someone else. People could write long DRE's in order to pretend to be you. XD

B-but...it is humanly impossible for me to write short DRE's, even for my less interesting characters :o
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Well, That's the only question I had that hadn't already been asked so that's it from me, thanks guys for indulging my rather abstract question. :)

I've got a lot of info to digest now, I've got a pretty good idea who I'm voting for (And it's not necessarily the person I thought I was going to vote for going into this) good luck to you both!

Sometimes the obscure questions are the best ones XD
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I had no idea both Vul and I thought of getting rid of Lo that time. I don't think we even discussed it. I guess we both just thought she was a threat
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    You'll never know how somebody will play until the season starts, I can't speak for everyone but I know I like to change up my strategy/alliances from season to season because not only does it make each season a unique experience, It also helps you improve your game, If something doesn't work one season, try something different the next. ;)

What if next season all real-life players are playing anonymous? Like, everyone's got an alternate nickname we play under and nobody knows who is really who? Think of all the meta gameplay that could spawn! XD

I think a season where (Much like the secret HoH) nobody knows who is playing as which character would spawn some really interesting gameplay, although I guess some people's character choices might give them away (People would probably guess which character was mine from personality alone) :D

And I'm known for long a** DRE's xD

That's where the meta starts. :) You could purposefully write short DRE's in order to look like you're someone else. People could write long DRE's in order to pretend to be you. XD

B-but...it is humanly impossible for me to write short DRE's, even for my less interesting characters :o

Then you better learn so asap. >:)
    Banner.png
    edited July 2019
    Teresa: Hmm...this is what I've gathered

It's hard to claim that you want to be friends everyone in a game like this, Luke, especially when you have to make a choice between people or when your actions don't exactly mirror your words.

Trying to play all sides is a good way to get people burned, and will inevitably lead to severed ties. And believe me, I've been burned several times by different people. You've shown many faces to many people, but I wonder: which one is the most authentic you?

And E-Kat. It seems that you claimed that you enjoy stirring 💩 just for the sake of drama. I think that's a good way to paint a target on your back. You might want to consider the long-term effects of your actions.

You also claim loyalty towards your allies, but from my perspective, you played both Luke and Randall and ended up leaving the latter in the dust. I sense some disingenuity in your words. I may be seen as ruthless, but in my years in the financial world, I've seen what loyalty is, so you better believe I know what I'm talking about.

I think I have made my decision, Even. And I want to wish good luck to the both of you.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Savage XD
    Banner.png
    Savage XD

Well, I did say I was going to hardball them :joy: And I think it's very in-character for Teresa

edited July 2019
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

It's hard to claim that you want to be friends everyone in a game like this, Luke, especially when you have to make a choice between people or when your actions don't exactly mirror your words.

Trying to play all sides is a good way to get people burned, and will inevitably lead to severed ties. And believe me, I've been burned several times by different people. You've shown many faces to many people, but I wonder: which one is the most authentic you?

And E-Kat. It seems that you claimed that you enjoy stirring 💩 just for the sake of drama. I think that's a good way to paint a target on your back. You might want to consider the long-term effects of your actions.

You also claim loyalty towards your allies, but from my perspective, you played both Luke and Randall and ended up leaving the latter in the dust. I sense some disingenuity in your words. I may be seen as ruthless, but in my years in the financial world, I've seen what loyalty is, so you better believe I know what I'm talking about.

I think I have made my decision, Even. And I want to wish good luck to the both of you.

Yannik: Timeout, you mixed something up, not Katharina wanted to stir the drama, I wanted it. It was storywriting purpose, not Katharina searching for drama, totally different story. Do I have to be sorry that I wanted to make the story a bit more exciting? No. This season had almost no drama, and you know how much producers hope for drama, because this brings the ratings ;)

Katharina: Look Teresa, do you think it was easy to leave Randall behind? I was loyal to both of them, but in the end I only could take one of them with me. What did you expect, I couldn't take both with me, which I would have if I had the opportunity. And I couldn't eliminate myself, and that wasn't even an option I considered, because that would not be a smart move. It is cute to see that you think you can only truly be loyal to one person, but this is not how this game works. If you want to do well, you are practically forced to form multiple alliances, and yes, that forces you to be loyal to everybody. Just because I didn't take Randall with me doesn't mean I wasn't loyal to him. You can despise me for that as much as you want, and I don't mind you voting for Luke because of that, but don't paint me as the villain just because I played the game and didn't want to eliminate myself. Thank you very much.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

Yannik: Timeout, you mixed something up, not Katharina wanted to stir the drama, I wanted it. It was storywriting purpose, not Katharina searching for drama, totally different story. Do I have to be sorry that I wanted to make the story a bit more exciting? No. This season had almost no drama, and you know how much producers hope for drama, because this brings the ratings ;)

Katharina: Look Teresa, do you think it was easy to leave Randall behind? I was loyal to both of them, but in the end I only could take one of them with me. What did you expect, I couldn't take both with me, which I would have if I had the opportunity. And I couldn't eliminate myself, and that wasn't even an option I considered, because that would not be a smart move. It is nice to see that you think you can only truly be loyal to one person, but this is not how this game works. If you want to do well, you are practically forced to form multiple alliances, and yes, that forces you to be loyal to everybody. Just because I didn't take Randall with me doesn't mean I wasn't loyal to him. You can despise me for that as much as you want, and I don't mind you voting for Luke because of that, but don't paint me as the villain just because I didn't want to eliminate myself. Thank you very much.

Hmm... are you starting a drama now? Sorry for interrupting but I fully agree with Iceman on his opinion of creating drama for the sake your own enjoyment. I understand that it could be amusing to you but maybe less so for the others. Think of it the other way around, would you be happy if someone else's sim is being rude or unfriendly to your sim? Doesn't matter if you started the drama or your character the effect would be quite similar. And there's gonna be a better way to make a story more exciting than picking a fight or start an argument.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    edited July 2019
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Katharina: Look Teresa, do you think it was easy to leave Randall behind? I was loyal to both of them, but in the end I only could take one of them with me. What did you expect, I couldn't take both with me, which I would have if I had the opportunity. And I couldn't eliminate myself, and that wasn't even an option I considered, because that would not be a smart move. It is nice to see that you think you can only truly be loyal to one person, but this is not how this game works. If you want to do well, you are practically forced to form multiple alliances, and yes, that forces you to be loyal to everybody. Just because I didn't take Randall with me doesn't mean I wasn't loyal to him. You can despise me for that as much as you want, and I don't mind you voting for Luke because of that, but don't paint me as the villain just because I didn't want to eliminate myself. Thank you very much.

Hmm... are you starting a drama now? Sorry for interrupting but I fully agree with Iceman on his opinion of creating drama for the sake your own enjoyment. I understand that it could be amusing to you but maybe less so for the others. Think of it the other way around, would you be happy if someone else's sim is being rude or unfriendly to your sim? Doesn't matter if you started the drama or your character the effect would be quite similar. And there's gonna be a better way to make a story more exciting than picking a fight or start an argument.

Yannik: Hold on there, I had my reasons why I let that happen. Teresa wasn't exactly a saint either, and Katharina became frustrated that she just seemed like a carbon copy compared to her. The real drama started when Teresa was actually stirring the pot herself because she accused Shirley of stealing her book. I just used the opportunity because I intended that Katharina is a generally nice, but also a quite bitter person, and she just wanted to stand up for her friend who was unfairly accused. I just don't understand what the problem with that is? Does having a contestant who may not be the nicest person make me a bad player? I think not. When I was not playing as Katharina, I focused on winning as many challenges as possible and keeping my social game in check. I think that should be considered when judging whether I was a good player or not, not the way I designed the personality of my sims.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Just to point it out, I believe all of the personality of Katharina should be considered when it comes to Fan Favourite, but I don't think it belongs to the judging of the Final 2. It was a story purpose to make Katharina not the all around good character because I didn't want another goodie goodie character on my account. What I think should be judged is how I played my personal game, which means my challenge wins and my social game, which I worked on through the entirety of this season. It is clear that Katharina is not the fan favourite, that is not how I designed her, but please, I encourage you, the jury, to vote for who you think made the best game decisions and who influenced the game the most with challenge wins and social game, not who you think whose sim is nicer. Leave that for the fan favourite awards, I close my case, thank you :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    6 HOURS LEFT FOR JURY QUESTIONING!

PLEASE GET YOUR QUESTIONS IN FOR OUR FINALISTS BEFORE 7PM (BST) TONIGHT!!!
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited July 2019
    Had a completely awful pregnancy day and straight up forgot about this until I woke up.
    Been reading through and should probably explain how I played as well but first I need a question and unlike Shirley I am not a detective.
    I just like watching and reading their shows and books...

Shirley: *asking both*There is one main thing that I would like to know to help me make my decision. Why should I choose the other person?
    Oooooohhhhhh...good question, Shadami🍿🍿

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Thanks. XD I had no idea what to do and it's all I could think of.
    edited July 2019
    Shadami wrote: »
    Had a completely awful pregnancy day and straight up forgot about this until I woke up.
    Been reading through and should probably explain how I played as well but first I need a question and unlike Shirley I am not a detective.

Shirley: *asking both*There is one main thing that I would like to know to help me make my decision. Why should I choose the other person?

Katharina: Hey Shirley. Honestly I've been wondering where this question has been *laughs* So, I think Luke deserves to win this because he is a true fighter. Through this whole season I have been working with him and taking some kind of mentor part in his time, and I've seen how much he struggled. He tried so hard to be the next Carlito, his hero. He wanted to be the powerhouse of this season and wanted everybody to see how much he can be like him to win his favourite show. This made him seem kind of unreliable, but the true thing about all it was that all this time he had insecurities about himself. He thought he wasn't well liked and weak because people began to move away from him, and that couldn't be further from the truth. He is such a nice boy and the only thing holding him back is that he was afraid to show weakness. And that is exactly what he tried to shake off. And guess what, he did. Yes, he might have only won a single PoP competiton, and he has been spending most of the time as a nominee in danger of going home, but every single time he was up, he survived. And you wanna know why? Because is Social Game was probably one of the strongest we ever had in this competition, and he might not even realise that. Not only did he survive so long because of it, he fought against his inner demons telling him he wasn't good enough the way he is, and he won the battle. He knows now that he is loved, and that he is capable of winning this. I think this is the true meaning of a fighter, and I admire that so so deeply, and I couldn't be happier to have him as my opponent in the Final 2.

Yannik: Hey @Shadami :) Now that Katharina has been giving her reason for Luke, I will explain why Haylo deserves the win. I've been lucky enough to work with Haylo for the time in the game, and I know from the very first conversation we had, he told me he knew with all certainty that he wouldn't win. He was aware that he has won the last season already and that he had major targets on his back. But that didn't stop him from entering this game and play this game as good as possible. He might have gotten frustrated that he did not deliver in the Challenges and that Vul betrayed him, BUT just like Luke, Haylo has been such a strong social player. I might have been the one who founded the big alliance including Lo, you, Haylo, Twiddle and myself, but it was Haylo's observation and connections with all the other contestants that kept the alliance running. He has been fighting his a** off this whole entire time. And that is why Haylo deserves his second win ^^
    Post edited by YJB19299 on
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Shadami wrote: »

Luke: Howdy Shirley! Oooh... Why should you vote for E-Kat? That’s a fun question! I totally believe you should vote for E-Kat! If there was one person who came into this game with a strategy of being confident with her abilities and gameplay, it was her! She had her experiences from working on The Mole to back up her strategy gameplay, and I’m definitely sure she used everything she learnt from others in this house.

Beyond that Katharina was a great social player, and she learnt about each of us in order to get what she needed to get herself further in the game, which included a lot of alliances who were loyal to her!

The obvious answer is... SHE WON HEAPS of competitions! That’s totally a huge part of this game and something to really be admired by everyone, because, let me tell you, it is NOT easy to come into this game and expect wins of competitions... No way, Jose! She did a masterful job in getting power when she needed it! And I think, having gone through this game with her as an ally, that she deserves your vote, Shirl!

—————

Haylo: In this game there are a few games you can play in order to get to the end and you can judge a person based on a few key styles of gameplay. The main reason I believe Yannik deserves your vote is that he played a good strategic and competitive game. Yannik won competitions, including back to back HoH and PoP powers, and won secret immunities.

Yannik also played the alliance gameplay, which was to build a trustful alliance to battle the season with and I strongly believe that Yannik was the unspoken leader of this alliance, one that you were a major and beloved part of and I believe that Yannik’s ability to have brought us all together and unite us to the end is something to be admired.

I also believe, being a first time player at Abnormality that Yannik did a great job at being a huge contender all season of being in the final two and being the possible winner of this game. So that also is something to be very proud of and that we all can admire in him. I feel your vote should reflect those reasons that made him such a power player this season.

Can’t believe we’re so close to the end :O
    HayloHusky wrote: »

I know, right? This is so crazy, it has been almost a year since I entered Katharina and her male counterpart Chad :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

I know, right? This is so crazy, it has been almost a year since I entered Katharina and her male counterpart Chad :joy:

Almost 10 months now I believe?
    Banner.png

Better then ZP has ever done XD

Better then ZP has ever done XD

At least ZP did better than Jetset XD
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited July 2019
    This is the male sim I submitted for this, his name is Filthy Frank. 😂

5nkMVXj.png

I was hoping smarties would pick Maya though!
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Maya: Maya has a question for both, Maya wants to know if you think you have a good chance of winning?
    The male sim I submitted was someone I created as the starter sim for Choco's Sim Pictionary. I decided to come up with a backstory when I submitted him to Smarties. I liked both him and Teresa, but I was a bit sad he wasn't chosen because I envisioned him to be someone I could be friends or brothers with. Personality-wise, he's most similar to Luke. Plus he possesses some physical characteristics that I prefer for my sims, like light blonde hair and green eyes.

I put him in my game and he's now one of my regular sims. :) He was also my test sim for Strangerville, with him moving there and solving the mystery. :D