Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Role-play - Castaway

Comments

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Pandoop wrote: »
    Marx: *Grabs some leaves and makes a pile*

*Katrina returns from her walk and sees Marx*
    Katrina: What are you doing?

Leslie: *sits on the ground, not looking too well*
    Lyra: *sitting on Leslie's lap*

Katrina: Oh, hello. *realizes she doesn't know his name*

Lyra: *turns head towards Katrina's voice and looks up at her*
    Leslie: *looks like he has spaced out, is starting to sweat*

Katrina: *walks over to him* Hey, are you okay?

Leslie: *hyperventilating*
    Lyra: *looks up at her father, then back at Katrina*

Leslie (in his head): We're stuck here we're stuck here we're stuck here! We're gonna die we're gonna die we're gonna die. My wife's all alone! She's gonna think I left her! She never cries but this'll break her heart*

Leslie: *is on the verge of tears*

*Katrina sits across from him. Is he having a panic attack? She knows a few people who have them, but what is she supposed to when one is happening?*
    Katrina: Hey... *pauses* I'm right here if you need anything.

Leslie: !!!! (realizes Katrina is right in front of him, and he snaps out of his panic a bit)

Leslie: *holds Lyra closer and starts running his fingers through her hair* (his voice is cracking up a bit) "I..I don't know if I can handle all this. Are we really gonna die? Lyra's too young to die!...She'll think I just left. She'll freak that Lyra's not there..."
    (bump. My internet's a bit wonky and sometimes the post seems to go through but doesn't give notifications. Hope this is okay that I do this!)
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Leslie (in his head): We're stuck here we're stuck here we're stuck here! We're gonna die we're gonna die we're gonna die. My wife's all alone! She's gonna think I left her! She never cries but this'll break her heart*

*Katrina sits across from him. Is he having a panic attack? She knows a few people who have them, but what is she supposed to when one is happening?*

Leslie: !!!! (realizes Katrina is right in front of him, and he snaps out of his panic a bit)

Leslie: *holds Lyra closer and starts running his fingers through her hair* (his voice is cracking up a bit) "I..I don't know if I can handle all this. Are we really gonna die? Lyra's too young to die!...She'll think I just left. She'll freak that Lyra's not there..."

*Katrina nods, even though she doesn't know "she" Leslie is talking about.*
    Katrina: I understand. My daughters... They're going to come home from school and not know where I am.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

(bump. My internet's a bit wonky and sometimes the post seems to go through but doesn't give notifications. Hope this is okay that I do this!)

(That's fine and helpful as I didn't get the notif for your first post)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Katrina: I understand. My daughters... They're going to come home from school and not know where I am.

Lyra: *makes confused noise*
    Leslie: "Oh, you have kids too?" *he looks up at Katrina, but his voice is still shaky and he's clearly still upset* "I'm Leslie."

Leslie: "Oh, you have kids too?" *he looks up at Katrina, but his voice is still shaky and he's clearly still upset* "I'm Leslie."

Katrina: *smiles* Yeah, I'm Katrina. I have two daughters. *looks at Lyra* Your little girl is lovely, what's her name?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

(I'm glad I did it then! I had clicked 'post comment' but then it didn't go any farther than that. I had a feeling it wouldn't trigger notifications if that happened, so that's why I made a bump post :) )

(I'm glad I did it then! I had clicked 'post comment' but then it didn't go any farther than that. I had a feeling it wouldn't trigger notifications if that happened, so that's why I made a bump post :) )

Katrina: *smiles* Yeah, I'm Katrina. I have two daughters. *looks at Lyra* Your little girl is lovely, what's her name?

(sorry for the double posts above. Wifi connectivity stuff)

Leslie: "This is Lyra. I'm really glad you guys found her before the monkeys did. I don't know how she got here, but I guess none of us know that." *seems to be calming down, but (reasonably) he's still pretty scared*

Leslie: "This is Lyra. I'm really glad you guys found her before the monkeys did. I don't know how she got here, but I guess none of us know that." *seems to be calming down, but (reasonably) he's still pretty scared*

(It's fine!
    I'm going to go eat dinner after this post, I'll be back later :) )
    Katrina: *smiles at Lyra. She initially didn't like kids, but grew to love them as she got older.* Hi Lyra!
    *to Leslie* *sighs* Yeah, it sucks not being able to go back. *pauses* I miss being able to paint. I used to do it whenever I needed to clear my head, but obviously I can't do it here.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

(It's fine!
    Katrina: *smiles at Lyra. She initially didn't like kids, but grew to love them as she got older.* Hi Lyra!
    *to Leslie* *sighs* Yeah, it plum not being able to go back. *pauses* I miss being able to paint. I used to do it whenever I needed to clear my head, but obviously I can't do it here.

(Okay! :blush:)

Lyra: *looks at Katrina and smiles*
    Leslie: "You paint? I do some sketching for work and whatnot, but I'm no good with paint."
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

(It's fine!
    *to Leslie* *sighs* Yeah, it plum not being able to go back. *pauses* I miss being able to paint. I used to do it whenever I needed to clear my head, but obviously I can't do it here.

Leslie: "You paint? I do some sketching for work and whatnot, but I'm no good with paint."

Moana: Enough with the sappy stuff! I'm trying to sleep and y'all gonna make me barf!
    funny-gifs20.gif

(It's fine!

Katrina: *ignores Moana* Yeah, I own a gallery and I paint for a living. It started out as a hobby, but when I got laid off I realized I could make money off it.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

(It's fine!

Katrina: *ignores Moana* Yeah, I own a gallery and I paint for a living. It started out as a hobby, but when I got laid off I realized I could make money off it.

Leslie: "Wow, a gallery! That's real neat. My mother-in-law's an artist too." *goes quiet thinking about people at home*

(It's fine!

Leslie: "Wow, a gallery! That's real neat. My mother-in-law's an artist too." *goes quiet thinking about people at home*
    Moana groans and flops onto the sand. She stalks out of earshot and lays down again.
    funny-gifs20.gif

(It's fine!

*Katrina gives him a sad smile. She misses being in the gallery and the days she would spend teaching Estrella how to paint. She looks over at Julian, who has fallen asleep. As much as he irritates her, it's nice to have someone from home with her on this crazy ride.*
    Katrina: *to Leslie* I guess I'll turn in now.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

(It's fine!

*Katrina gives him a sad smile. She misses being in the gallery and the days she would spend teaching Estrella how to paint. She looks over at Julian, who has fallen asleep. As much as he irritates her, it's nice to have someone from home with her on this crazy ride.*
    Katrina: *to Leslie* I guess I'll turn in now.

Lyra: *has already fallen asleep*
    Leslie: *nods* “I should too.”

Leslie lays down and unzips his jacket, keeping Lyra close so she’ll be warm. He falls asleep a little while later.
  • PandoopPandoop Posts: 702 Member
    Marx: *Lies down in the pile of leaves*

Nia: *Climbs up a tree and lies on the branches*
    (Are any other characters still awake? If not we should skip to morning)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

(I think most are sleeping, but I'm not sure)

(Yeah, they're all asleep. Fasting forward to sunrise!)

Moana was never really asleep, but it still takes her a few minutes to get up. As soon as she stands up, she lights a fire and starts roasting some fish she caught. She eats some of one fish then leaves the rest for the others, and gets to work on the coconuts.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Moana was never really asleep, but it still takes her a few minutes to get up. As soon as she stands up, she lights a fire and starts roasting some fish she caught. She eats some of one fish then leaves the rest for the others, and gets to work on the coconuts.

*Julian is the first to wake up after Moana. He eats a few of the fish and sits next to Moana.*
    Julian: What are we carving on these again?
    *He was hoping he would be able to jog by the beach before everyone else woke up. Katrina is still asleep.*
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

*Julian is the first to wake up after Moana. He eats a few of the fish and sits next to Moana.*
    *He was hoping he would be able to jog by the beach before everyone else woke up. Katrina is still asleep.*

*Lyra's eyes open*

*Leslie is still out*

Moana shows him one of the finished coconuts. (I can't remember it, so just scroll till you find it)
    funny-gifs20.gif