Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The new logo on the forums...

...really clashes badly with the colors of the forum background. Is there anyway to change the blue on the logo, the colors of the forum theme, or introduce new forum themes that will complement the new logo better? Please? Thanks.
Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png

Comments

• KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    It gives me a headache......thanks EA. It looks so cheap and ugly...the blue REALLY clashes with the green.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    It doesn’t go well with the green and with the white you need sunglasses to look at it.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    It does clash, even with the white background (the one I use), so hopefully, they'll update the forums too so it's not as much of an eyesore.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    If you use the green background, the blue logo does clash. I noticed that earlier. Idk why they didn’t notice that themselves.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    They could've easily used one of the other blue hues from the rebrand's color palette; why use this super-saturated hue?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    I dislike this so much!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    It looks better on the white background but i am sticking with green. It is not a big deal really
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 545 Member
    I agree! I am not a fan of the blue at all.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    It looks good on mobile/my phone since the background is completely white lol But here it doesn't work.

I bet whoever put the logo on the forums, only looked at how it was in mobile and forgot about the pc users lmao.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    I doubt they will, these forums haven't been changed in years... It's about time they had an update.
  • Cest_si_BonCest_si_Bon Posts: 50 Member
    I am on mobile, so although I'm not the biggest fan of the new colour, it doesn't really have the same impact for me as it seems to for PC users.
    Could someone using a computer please post a picture of how it looks for you so I can get a better understanding?
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Oddly enough, the logo is easier on my eyes on the green background and really straining on the white. Then again, that could just be the white itself that my eyes don't appreciate because it's too bright. (actual dark mode for the forum, anyone?)