Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    1) How about a new empty world we can build on.
    2) Make the genealogy window bigger(wider) or resizeable in game.... would be nice to get the whole family tree into view
    instead of having to drag it about.
    3) Tone down sims admiring possesions/decor......Go to cook meal...stand and admire the wallpaper...gets to kitchen...stands admiring
    The fridge then the cooker...zzzz 5 hours later my sim has cooked a meal...zzzz again.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Make whims more relevant to the individual sim and not have them "Off" as default.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • 421Rach421Rach Posts: 2 New Member
    > @EA_Mage said:
    > Hello Simmers,
    >
    > We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.
    >
    > Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?
    >
    > Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.

I would love for you to add disabled sims to the game. I have a severely autistic brother and my sims home feels incomplete without having the option to have a sim similar. I think that would be amazing.
  • awlchickawlchick Posts: 75 Member
    I was expecting more out of this new island living expansion honestly...it's very kool but only 1 new aspiration? I thought there would be a surfer one or..just more.
  • adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    edited July 2019
    @421Rach
    I would love this also. I'd love also that my sims could have e.g. an accident that puts them in a wheelchair, be blind etc. There's so much diversity in The Sims franchise, that it really feels it lacks something without disabilities, because you can only have Llama Flu or some other minor disease. If someone would want to "fix" their sim with disabilities there could be a cure bought with aspiration points or something like that.
    origin ID: adduapina
  • OfficialIndeedeeOfficialIndeedee Posts: 2 New Member
    I am a huge fan of the Sims and have been playing it since the Sims 1. After watching a fellow streamer, I came up with an idea that I would love to see in the game. What would people think if we had a female scarecrow in the game by the name of Snatchy? She would be the female equivalent to Patchy and when they both come alive in the game they could potentially be a new liveable couple in the game and just like Patchy you can obtain her outfit by talking to her a lot. The only way for her to come alive would be to talk to Patchy after he has been woken up and he will potentially give you a secret item to present to her.

Even if that's not the way to bring her to life, it would be amazing to have a partner for Patchy for sure.
  • krizzy1601krizzy1601 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to have an underwater world. Just like Vampires it has it's own world. it would be great to have an underwater world also.
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    edited July 2019
    Keep the current The Sims 4 brand aesthetic.
  • GothicKing13GothicKing13 Posts: 47 Member
    I would like to see groceries make a return to the game. This way, we can order the groceries we need and then select meals that our sims have the items for instead of a price tag on everything in the fridge automatically. Which, would give our gardening sims more of a reason to do what they love. The food items they grow and harvest could be put into the fridge and we'd never have to "buy" groceries for some meals. Such as the likes of Garden Salad, or Fish, or other types of food. Only needing to buy the meats, etc... for dishes such as hamburgers. Would really go great with the new "Off The Grid" lot trait. Our sims can grow/fish for their own food and store it in the fridge, and not be charged for prepping it.
    With every deed, you are sowing a seed... though, the harvest you may not see
    One other thing I would like to see. The Sims 4: Seasons... we have the option to change season length from 7 Day Seasons (1 Week), 14 Day Seasons (2 Weeks) and 28 Day Seasons (4 Weeks). To me, I usually play 14 day seasons because 7 days is just way to short. 28 days is way to long for me. I would really love to see an option to make a 21 Day Season (3 Weeks). More to simulate the 12 months of the year, with each week representing 1 month.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Ftm1942 wrote: »
    One other thing I would like to see. The Sims 4: Seasons... we have the option to change season length from 7 Day Seasons (1 Week), 14 Day Seasons (2 Weeks) and 28 Day Seasons (4 Weeks). To me, I usually play 14 day seasons because 7 days is just way to short. 28 days is way to long for me. I would really love to see an option to make a 21 Day Season (3 Weeks). More to simulate the 12 months of the year, with each week representing 1 month.

If you don't mind a mod, this one will let you have 21-day seasons:

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/176559815578/21-days-seasons-instead-of-28-days-this-mod
    edited July 2019
    Ftm1942 wrote: »
    If you don't mind a mod, this one will let you have 21-day seasons:

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/176559815578/21-days-seasons-instead-of-28-days-this-mod
    No, I don't mind mods at all. Thank you so much for the link! :) Ooh, I found a couple things on littlemssam's page that I liked. Much appreciation for that. Even managed to find some decent mods for an off the grid lifestyle while browsing around with other links.

Post edited by GothicKing13 on
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    Will the new Sims 4 main menu have the load button?? Asking for a friend......
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Farming Expansion Pack with its own world so Simmers can farm, socialize and manage their property.
    Animals: Pigs, Cows, Chickens, Horses, Sheep, Goats
    Green Energy: Solar Panels
    Harvest Variety of Crops
    Usable Farming Equipment
    More Interactions
    Etc., :p
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • cnoyes07cnoyes07 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like to see a pack released that our sims could live on a farm of sorts or homestead. The ability to raise chickens, goats, make canned goods, etc.
  • WenzelWenzel Posts: 75 Member
    edited July 2019
    Meaningfull social interactions - with risks and consequences (--> long term moods). Let our Sims feel sympathy and antipathy towards other Sims. Make our Sims dependent on other Sims (even if they don't like them) - e.g. because they're their boss, their teacher (the only way to increase a skill), or their (one-sided) love. Dependencies!! Hierarchies!! Sims should also be able to talk about or generally do social actions that somehow relate to other Sims.

Give more character to NPC sims. For example, certain Sims could have a predispostion to do do certain things more or less often, and to visit certain lots. --> Ability to tweak probabilities of appearance of certain Sims (age/club) on public lots. So I've created that snobbish elderly couple. And it shows up at the hipster dance contest. There goes my immersion...

All traits and skills of Sims should be listed in the gallery. It would be nice if you could also pre-define a job (+level) for a Sim. It's really hard to fill your Sim world with "realistic", fully fleshed-out Sims right now. Even better: Allow us to alter skills in fullcas edit mode (increasing skills via cheats is very tedious!). Most Sims in the gallery are either not skilled at all or maxed out.

Implement mechanics to turn the Sims' world into a living world. Take a look at the Sims Command Center mod. The world should be alive! Sims should have relationships, get married, get offspring, pursue careers! Some should be successfull, some should fail. Let's get some narration into the world!
    Post edited by Wenzel on
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2019
    Can we please get body hair back?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • BlueShreveBlueShreve Posts: 550 Member
    I love it, never been a big mermaid fan but these guys are cool. I really wish Maxis had added an option to fish bowls/tanks to purchase sea turtles. I was hoping they would add a new lot type like a bed and breakfast. would be neat your sim could open their home to make money or you could stay at another lot's B&B.
    ZH6FuAy.png
    ----> Check out and download my creations HERE <----
    ----> View my Showcase thread HERE <----
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Can we also get the pool table back? It should be a club activity as well!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    how about sawing machines for sims that wents a hobby or make clothes for there family would be perfect for those that use the off the grid lot trait even do i am not a fan of the off the grid lot trait but at least i am thinking of other players
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Can we get some sports? I'd like to see baseball, soccer, football, tennis, more added to basketball, etc. It would be great to have sports based after school activities and interactions where parents play out in the backyard with their kids (or siblings with each other) tossing a baseball around.
  • zenkitty33zenkitty33 Posts: 5 New Member
    when we will be able to turn the cellphones off? i am so sick of the cell phones. am not even enjoying playing everyday anymore because my sims can't stay off the freak'n phones for even 5 sim minutes! please give us an off options. we can turn off our real phones sims should be able to too. turn off & put away.
  • SimzSizzleSimzSizzle Posts: 433 Member
    Indoor murals repaired so my Sim can progress in her job. (Critic)
    Right now they're showing there is snow on them so the Sim can't spray graffiti, one of their requirements for
    the critic job.
    Read online even the floor murals have this problem, and the Art Gallery has this problem with its indoor mural too.
    zenkitty33 wrote: »
    when we will be able to turn the cellphones off? i am so sick of the cell phones. am not even enjoying playing everyday anymore because my sims can't stay off the freak'n phones for even 5 sim minutes! please give us an off options. we can turn off our real phones sims should be able to too. turn off & put away.

you can silence them, its kind of like turning it off so you don't get those calls when your Sim is asleep.
    Just click on the phone, look at the top & you'll see something like a bell, click it & it will silence your phone.
    Also would like to see the culling confined to Sims that are npc, or neighborhood.
    Made 3 Sims and they are gone. Had plans for them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top