Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 - Dragonball

Comments

• gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    yes i know about those parts, if you dont remove sometimes the CC float around the Sim in CAS. Also i never delete uv_0, i only delete uv_1 after i edit the uv_0 then i copy uv_0 to uv_1, is that wrong?
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    yes i know about those parts, if you dont remove sometimes the CC float around the Sim in CAS. Also i never delete uv_0, i only delete uv_1 after i edit the uv_0 then i copy uv_0 to uv_1, is that wrong?

The uv_1 is used for the clothing and the accessories to morph with the body morphs on the sims. Example... Say Ginyu let himself go and became fat. His armor and clothes would have to stretch with his body, That's a uv_1. Here are some examples of the uv_1 with the jeice I made.

Here he is a muscular athletic build. The armor and clothes conform to his body.
    tumblr_puiqmlgHIP1youm2ao1_1280.png

And here he is chunky so the armor and his suit have to stretch with the body.
    tumblr_puiqmlgHIP1youm2ao2_1280.png

That is what the uv_1 is for. Deleting the uv_1 and copying it to uv_1 does not allow the mesh to morp the uv_0 is for the texture basically visibility. the uv_1 is what allows the clothes to morph with the body. I can make a tutorial for you on working with the uvs if you want?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

BMSO wrote: »

The uv_1 is used for the clothing and the accessories to morph with the body morphs on the sims. Example... Say Ginyu let himself go and became fat. His armor and clothes would have to stretch with his body, That's a uv_1. Here are some examples of the uv_1 with the jeice I made.

Here he is a muscular athletic build. The armor and clothes conform to his body.
    tumblr_puiqmlgHIP1youm2ao1_1280.png

And here he is chunky so the armor and his suit have to stretch with the body.
    tumblr_puiqmlgHIP1youm2ao2_1280.png

That is what the uv_1 is for. Deleting the uv_1 and copying it to uv_1 does not allow the mesh to morp the uv_0 is for the texture basically visibility. the uv_1 is what allows the clothes to morph with the body. I can make a tutorial for you on working with the uvs if you want?

omg yes! i would like that so much, and thank you for this explanation!
  • SonGokuSonGoku Posts: 27 Member
    Woah, I learned something new. I was thinking about doing custom outfits on the sims 4, wasn't sure.
  • BulmaBunnyBulmaBunny Posts: 15 Member
    Thicc Jeice !
    Looking good mate! :smiley:
    edited July 2019
    OMG! So where's pack 4? I need my Gohan!

haha will take sometime, i had trouble to find stuff for Gohan and Young Gohan too... also im kinda working 50% of the time on minecraft modding too...but someday maybe :smile:
    edited July 2019
    @gustavowizard I've made my tutorials for UV editing you can find it in the links below, there are 4 parts.
    sims-4-uv-tutorial-for-beginners-part1
    sims-4-uv-tutorial-for-beginners-part2
    sims-4-uv-tutorial-for-beginners-part3
    sims-4-editing-the-uv1-map-for-beginners

Hope it helps. :smiley:

This is the suit I used to make the tutorial. I need to go back and edit it because the obi is sticking out too far and I need to fix the lower legs. The hair is mine too. Sadly it uses hat space because it's so tall.
    tumblr_puwrizydsO1youm2ao1_1280.png
    The suit morphs with fat...
    tumblr_puwrizydsO1youm2ao2_1280.png
    And Skeleton thin.. Plus height sliders.
    tumblr_puwrizydsO1youm2ao3_1280.png
    Post edited by BMSO on

is that my original Gi on goku ? looks different

thank you for those tutorials!
    Yup, I made it more pastel. To make things more pastel you just move the uv in the color of the texture.

• starberrykissxstarberrykissx Posts: 747 Member
    can i have my boy jiren in my game? so my OC DBZ can marry him in sim four lol did u made the outfits or where can i get the outfits
    can i have my boy jiren in my game? so my OC DBZ can marry him in sim four lol did u made the outfits or where can i get the outfits

uh yes i did those outfits, most of them, you want a jiren boy? you mean a child version of Jiren? not sure what you are asking here
  • BulmaBunnyBulmaBunny Posts: 15 Member
    > @SonGoku said:
    > plum, I had so cool photos I wanted to show, but I need to be more active here. xD

Yeah i have videos and photos of my dbz mod sims i want to share as well, i've read the forum rules but it seems getting likes is the only way to get permission to upload??.. it's really odd.
    BulmaBunny wrote: »
    > @SonGoku said:
    > plum, I had so cool photos I wanted to show, but I need to be more active here. xD

Yeah i have videos and photos of my dbz mod sims i want to share as well, i've read the forum rules but it seems getting likes is the only way to get permission to upload??.. it's really odd.

i will be honest here, its ridiculous, i guess they dont want to remove posts like 🐸🐸🐸🐸 stuff people might post, i really never seen this on any other forum but well... instead of complain i will give you 'likes' and 'awesomes' until you can post your stuff ;)
    BulmaBunny wrote: »
    > @SonGoku said:

link me your posts and i will like them all as soon as i can
    @gustavowizard I think what she's asking about Jiren is she wants a Jiren costume.

@BulmaBunny Actually it's not likes. You have to make multiple posts on this forum in order to post photos and videos via link. They don't have an option to post videos and photos via upload from your pc.

Just a random post. :P (Mainly to allow me to post my DBZ sims. )
    Aye, BMSO did your Tumblr get shut down?
    @SonGoku No I just changed the url You can now find it Here.

Woohoo! I can finally share photos now, awesome! :D
    edited July 2019
    .... Ignore this.
    07-21-19_1-23-16_AM.png

Future Gohan and Future Trunks
    Between, in order for you to become a member, you have to get at least 15 posts in.
    06-06-19_5-02-12_AM.png
    Goku: ''Hey uhh... are we going to continue this fight any time sooner? Like, today would be good.''

Frieza: ''Grughgh...! Curse you, you 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Monkey!''
    Dragon_Ball_Z.png
    I think this looks pretty cool. But this is nowhere near the craziness I got in my game.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top