Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited July 2019
    Oh, that was actually a question to @KingSmarties :sweat_smile: Like, official host permission. :)

Go ahead, the floor is yours! :)

Yay thanks! Let's dance on the floor y'all!

pleasure.gif

... Maybe not :/

Anyways

My POV was rather simple - I had alliances and/or ties to pretty much everyone in the game, except for Lo (and Alleen and Tiger, but they were evicted already). So I wanted Lo to go. I knew who was HOH and I convinced this person to put up Lo in case the veto was used.

At the moment Haylo and Ice were nominated. I knew that most people wanted Ice to leave, so I realised that in case of an Ice-Lo vote I'd lose an ally instead of a rival, in case of a Hay-Lo vote there was a big chance that Lo would indeed go. So my only option was to have Ice win the veto so I'd be sure that Lo would be the goner.

So, I should apologise there for all the people whose backs I stabbed there. So, again: sorry 💐💐💐, I should've handled the situation in a much better way, like playing my cards much more openly to my allies (like Haylo said last page). And I'm also sorry to Lo since I essentially plotted your demise in the game. Keeping Ice in the game and getting Lo out was my motivation. I ultimately had to pay the price though - several people were cross at me which made me feel really horrible, and of course I got evicted next.

Well, sometimes having too many ties can also ultimatively ruin your game if you aren't careful :/ It was a smart move in the moment, but ultimately broke all of your ties. Also you were really unlucky that one of my alliance was in power the week after :joy: A shame, I liked Benvolio :sweat_smile: At least you learned your lesson ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    The lesson is: If you are loyal, I am your best friend. If you betray me, I am your murderer ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited July 2019
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Oh, that was actually a question to @KingSmarties :sweat_smile: Like, official host permission. :)

pleasure.gif

Anyways

My POV was rather simple - I had alliances and/or ties to pretty much everyone in the game, except for Lo (and Alleen and Tiger, but they were evicted already). So I wanted Lo to go. I knew who was HOH and I convinced this person to put up Lo in case the veto was used.

At the moment Haylo and Ice were nominated. I knew that most people wanted Ice to leave, so I realised that in case of an Ice-Lo vote I'd lose an ally instead of a rival, in case of a Hay-Lo vote there was a big chance that Lo would indeed go. So my only option was to have Ice win the veto so I'd be sure that Lo would be the goner.

So, I should apologise there for all the people whose backs I stabbed there. So, again: sorry 💐💐💐, I should've handled the situation in a much better way, like playing my cards much more openly to my allies (like Haylo said last page). And I'm also sorry to Lo since I essentially plotted your demise in the game. Keeping Ice in the game and getting Lo out was my motivation. I ultimately had to pay the price though - several people were cross at me which made me feel really horrible, and of course I got evicted next.

Well, sometimes having too many ties can also ultimatively ruin your game if you aren't careful :/ It was a smart move in the moment, but ultimately broke all of your ties. Also you were really unlucky that one of my alliance was in power the week after :joy: A shame, I liked Benvolio :sweat_smile: At least you learned your lesson ;)

The having ties with everyone-strategy worked on ZP as Doubley, though, and obviously with Haylo this season. I guess it's situational.
    Banner.png
    The lesson is: If you are loyal, I am your best friend. If you betray me, I am your murderer ;)
    Oh really??? Remember that time when Ryenn, Ice and I all voted you off on S.O.S.? ;)
    Banner.png

pleasure.gif

Anyways

The having ties with everyone-strategy worked on ZP as Doubley, though, and obviously with Haylo this season.

To his defence, he didn't betray people, yes he had other alliances, but he never attempted to sabotage Ice the others, or even us
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Oh really??? Remember that time when Ryenn, Ice and I all voted you off on S.O.S.? ;)
    Well, you didn't Sabotage me in the challenge then, and you practically were in an alliance with the whole tribe, so I'll let it slide...

Besides, I think I got my payback ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Well, you didn't Sabotage me in the challenge then, and you practically were in an alliance with the whole tribe, so I'll let it slide...

Yep, let's all start with a clean slate next season. I got my Sims ready. >:) Do you?
    Banner.png

Yep, let's all start with a clean slate next season. I got my Sims ready. >:) Do you?
    Oooooooooooooh you bet :joy:>:)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Oooooooooooooh you bet :joy:>:)
    Good. >:) Smol hint: one of my Sims is from a Sims 2 project of mine where I create my own console story mode-ish storyline.
    Banner.png
    I can still answer questions till 1 pm CEST, then I have to go to my "beauty sleep" until further notice, so...let these questions commence :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    I can still answer questions till 1 pm CEST, then I have to go to my "beauty sleep" until further notice, so...let these questions commence :joy:

I assume you mean, in 1 hour? :mrgreen:
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Sorry I'm late to the party guys, I had to work late and my phone has been in my locker since 10 this morning. :s

Okay, I'm just skimming through what has already been said so I don't repeat any questions.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Okay, this question is to both of you...

If you could compare your game to any song, what would it be and why?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »

"Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson... Just because of the line: "What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger". That's true for both Luke, who went in arms swinging for no reason, only to realise that all the struggles he was facing morally and being nominated, made him a stronger and more confident person to accept who he was.

Also... All the nominations I incurred, the incident with alliances breaking down, losing allies left and right like Alleen, Ninja, Lo, and in the end my ride or die Twids... and the social stuff I had to try and manoeuvre coming from a precedent of being a threat cause I won last season... I think all of it made me play a stronger social game to get to this point.

I know the song really isn't word for word a comparison of my game, as much as it is for Luke's... But the whole essence of what didn't kill me, makes me stand taller is a really good comparison in my book XD... And I just really love Kelly Clarkson XD

pleasure.gif

Anyways

The having ties with everyone-strategy worked on ZP as Doubley, though, and obviously with Haylo this season. I guess it's situational.

Just to add my ten pence worth here (Though a lot has already been said) as I had discussed with Vul in pm around the time all this debacle happened, Alliances do talk with one another and once Vul had cut ties with one person it started as a domino effect throughout the alliances with one telling another what had happened and eventually the whole gambit backfired.

Don't get me wrong, it would have been a brilliant move by Vul if he could have recovered from it or if one of either himself or his core alliance could have won HoH the following week and really capitalized on it, It's just unfortunate that everyone banded together against Vul because they knew what had happened. :/
    Christmas_Banner.png

This ^^ I can't agree enough with.

I've said this to a lot of people this season and I've discussed it with a few different members of my alliances, I think holding grudges from season to season is silly.

You'll never know how somebody will play until the season starts, I can't speak for everyone but I know I like to change up my strategy/alliances from season to season because not only does it make each season a unique experience, It also helps you improve your game, If something doesn't work one season, try something different the next. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

I've said this to a lot of people this season and I've discussed it with a few different members of my alliances, I think holding grudges from season to season is silly.

You'll never know how somebody will play until the season starts, I can't speak for everyone but I know I like to change up my strategy/alliances from season to season because not only does it make each season a unique experience, It also helps you improve your game, If something doesn't work one season, try something different the next. ;)

Yeah, I think we've had a discussion like this a few times this season and in other shows too... Clean slates are the only way these games really work, but sometimes not everyone does that and they take assumptions from previous shows into the next.

Ooh, that is a really good question :) And kind of tricky too :joy:

After a lot of consideration, I think this song fits my game and also Katharina's mindset going through it very well :)

https://youtu.be/ajgPR6F47W8

And I'm gonna tell you why...

Katharina entered the game as a professional editor from The Mole for 7 years, she has seen so many different strategies and personalities, she analysed them and made a plan how to conquer the game and therefore entered the game with confidence. Of course she didn't know what kind of people she would meet and cross with, and she didn't know what kind of strategy they would bring into the competition. She was also aware that she might have to face obstacles, but she swore to herself before the game and everytime she had to face one, that she will keep fighting and basically "hit the ground running".

And that is exactly what I did with my gameplay:

When I figured out that people might pose a threat to my game, I united the people I could trust to a big alliance.

When I figured out that Vul sabotaged the challenge and betrayed almost everybody he worked with which resulted in losing one of my alliance members, I made sure that my alliance and I would get him out, and so we did.

When I was on the block for two times, I managed to save myself, one time because of immunity I won in the first challenge, and the other time through the PoP competition.

When it came down to the end in the Top 5, I put every fiber in my being to win the challenges thrown at me, and so I did. I managed to win the most important challenge of the season and cemented my placement in the Final.

So, as you can see, no matter what went wrong or whenever I was in danger, I always was able to pull it off and that is why this song fits very well with my game this season.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Amen to that! 100% agree with it.

I mean I was mad at Vul because I trusted him, but I knew he just played the game, and lets be real, no matter how many alliances you have, EVERYBODY plays for themselves. It was the only thing that worked for him at the moment, and for me it doesn't make sense to transfer it into RL. If everybody would hold a grudge for game decisions, these kind of competitions wouldn't work at all :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

What if next season all real-life players are playing anonymous? Like, everyone's got an alternate nickname we play under and nobody knows who is really who? Think of all the meta gameplay that could spawn! XD
    Banner.png

What if next season all real-life players are playing anonymous? Like, everyone's got an alternate nickname we play under and nobody knows who is really who? Think of all the meta gameplay that could spawn! XD

I think a season where (Much like the secret HoH) nobody knows who is playing as which character would spawn some really interesting gameplay, although I guess some people's character choices might give them away (People would probably guess which character was mine from personality alone) :D
    Christmas_Banner.png

I think a season where (Much like the secret HoH) nobody knows who is playing as which character would spawn some really interesting gameplay, although I guess some people's character choices might give them away (People would probably guess which character was mine from personality alone) :D

And I'm known for long a** DRE's xD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

That's true - I'd have to make new Sims, iirc I've uploaded them on the Gallery. :)

We can always dream though. It'd be like an anon Mafia game! XD
    Banner.png
    Well, That's the only question I had that hadn't already been asked so that's it from me, thanks guys for indulging my rather abstract question. :)

I've got a lot of info to digest now, I've got a pretty good idea who I'm voting for (And it's not necessarily the person I thought I was going to vote for going into this) good luck to you both!
    Christmas_Banner.png

And I'm known for long a** DRE's xD

That's where the meta starts. :) You could purposefully write short DRE's in order to look like you're someone else. People could write long DRE's in order to pretend to be you. XD
    Banner.png