Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post your CAS story generated sims!

ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
So, I made my first story sim and you can see the results in the picture. I also randomized the name and went with the first one to appear.

This is too funny. I was not expecting these results at all. I can tell with those traits she's just going to be a flirty mess. :D

She also started off as assistant to the manager in the business career with:

Charisma - 2
Handiness - 3
Logic - 3

T5HmQHe.png

I was pleased she wasn't wearing that crazy ring
Post edited by Arzekial on

Comments

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited July 2019
    CAS Stories arrived to The Sims 4 on PC/Mac today - let's share some of the Sims created using the quiz!

Meet Anne! :)
    As a child, she wanted to become an astronaut. She is smart, but a bit too lazy to pursue that dream. Instead, she has spent her teenager years improving her writing skills. Now that she has become a young adult, it's time to decide what career will pay the bills!

ndx9za1ndogp.png

Favorite question I got while creating her: :tongue:

366o10w76gko.png

What Sims did you get?
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Can’t post pictures but I got a adult female doctor whose unflirty, a loner and a music lover. She fell for a YA self absorbed goofball whose lazy. She didn’t want to be all alone by the time she’s becomes an elder. 😂He’s a tech guru yet lacks the skills. They have a toddler together whose I chose to be the only reason why they’re still together. They are not married.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Merged our threads @Arzekial ;)
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    edited July 2019
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    Merged our threads @Arzekial ;)

Great! :)

Post edited by Arzekial on
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited July 2019
    I literally just did this! This is Giuliana Brock!
    FgmhhR9.png
    I forgot to take a screenshot before x-ing out of CAS, so you can't see the story anymore, sadly. But she has the military career, and skills in fitness, violin, and writing. And no extra money, lol.

I randomized her appearance too, like with the "random sim challenge." And I was feeling a slightly butch vibe with her, so she has a preference for masculine clothes. Here's her party outfit!

PRC98z9.png

And here's a close up so you can see her gorgeous face, haha!
    8n2S1uj.png

I'm actually already kinda attached to her--I got bored with the Strangerville mystery, but I'm thinking of exploring it with her? Maybe I'll actually finish it lol.
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    These are not the first story-generated Sims technically.
    Gosh, I did over a dozen tries before I got something I might consider playable! :)
    Anyway, meet Mario and Dorothy:
    mp7a3tq.jpg

I wanted them to be Elders because I currently don't have any played Elders in my rotation.
    The quiz gave the guy Selvadoradan culture skill lvl 3, so I made him look like he has Selvadoradan origin.
    He has 3 points in Logic and is in Acting career (which I will surely change because it requires way too much involvement).
    Dorothy is his wife, she has Culinary, Mixing and Charisma skills and is in Culinary career.
    They both have Flirty trait so I imagine they had some wild love story leading to their marriage :)

I also gave them a teen nephew which is that cute guy from new cover art.
    I don't know his "official" name yet, so i named him Isaac.
    zVqiWCt.jpg
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Ohh!!!

I love this thread <3

Currently away from home so I cannot play myself. Love reading about your sims here.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Okay first off I want to say this is a really fun addition to the game. I want to make a rotational save using sims from this quiz mode. So far I just have my first family, but they are so cute.

Adaylen (random name)

VMWG8zA.png

I forgot to screenshot her, but I remember her results. She is unflirty, jealous, and a music lover and she wants to complete the city native aspiration. She is an entertainer with skills in violin and guitar.

Her Husband Cedric ( had multiple vampire styled questions with him but I didn't want him to be one so I answered them where he would not end up as one)

gXzv4UU.png

As you can see he also wants to complete the city native aspiration. He is a glutton, gloomy, and he loves the outdoors. He is in the political career and his skills are cooking and charisma. They had standard funds which turned out to be $35000.

I moved them into an apartment in the city that I suited to their style based on their stories.

wVVyEn9.png

EW3MCBj.png

GabKIU7.png

WPgWdmV.png

So far I think this is a great feature. Both times I took the quiz the questions were completely different, like I said one had vampire questions where I could have actually made him a vampire. I do not know if these exist for other occults though. I am looking forward to making more families to play around with. These two have some seriously interesting traits I would never use otherwise. Also I have never completed the city aspiration so new challenge.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    This is my first story generated sim. The story started her out with level three in the Athletic Career as a Team Mascot, 3 skills in both Mixology, and Gardening, and started her out with 25,000 semolians. After replacing her bed, shower, toilet, fridge, and stove, and buying her home left her with a little over 3,500 semolians. Currently, she is residing in Sulani and has befriended a couple of mermaids, of all places at the local gym in Oasis Springs, a desert world. lol At the moment she is studying up on her charisma skills.

66855887_1317365431747082_3058852390833750016_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeFceKJoS1i_jCVcvrHAyRs2Oi3PTq3EPbwKKHtRiyAVGrhOYxIRVp94XKFCZO8ryA5zSCxEoBxEkKGmGgPuD4jHHTlmZBQ_plfft-PEz1Q9wA&_nc_oc=AQlD7L4X4vyjuWsEZup_g6AENs6Za_GspAj23o-hKWxmd-OTmH0uNHP2ixciIJG9xtM0qOStOY39F39oJ2LInP1S&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=71f68f90d7a0cc7f0bc0c617f6df9b37&oe=5DBC4AFC

• Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,102 Member
    edited July 2019
    SM7OiGE.png

This is Mauricio Zimmer. He emigrated to Oasis Springs in the hopes of attaining his dream of owning his own restaurant. He is currently pursuing that dream by working as a caterer so he can make enough money to buy that restaurant. In addition to being a pretty good cook, he is big into health. He is studying about herbs and how they can heal the body. He lives with his roommate who he is attracted to, but not sure she is his future spouse.

inY7q2E.png

This is Kerri Silver single, working her way up in the entertainment career. She plans on becoming a music star, and works on practicing on her violin and guitar. She doesn't know if she wants to be a classical musician or a rock star. She isn't very good yet at either instrument, but she has natural talent and is sure she is going to go far. She met Mauricio when she moved to Oasis Springs to get a leg up on her music career. They hit it off and when she told him she couldn't afford her own place, he offered her a room at his house. She liked Mauricio, but she wasn't interested in having any ties to anyone as her music was important to her. She could tell Mauricio liked her, but she pretended that she didn't know. She stayed to herself so as not to encourage his interest. Maybe someday she would settle down, but frankly Mauricio wasn't her type.

kiS8eGQ.png

This is Sonya Sharpe. She was a secret agent. For those who know Sonya it was ironic because her father was one of the biggest criminal masterminds in the world. She has to always be careful because of her fierce temper she inherited from her father. She did have a plus in her favor because she was as smart as a whip and learned things very quickly. She had no plans to get married as she did not like children and wasn't going to be saddled down with a bunch of whiney, needy brats. She was single and loved it. Besides her career wasn't such that it was compatible with having a family anyway.

WiJdkN5.png

This is Lily Wagoner. She is the best friend of Sonya. They both have a lot in common as Lily is single and not very willing to commit to any man. She loves playing the field, and doesn't see herself settling down any time soon. When Sonya decided to leave home who else would she want living with her but Lily. They got up to so much mischief when they were young, and they were as close as sisters. Lily had aspirations in the entertainment career and was considered a minor celebrity. She enjoyed the attention. Lily had aspirations to be a major rock star, although she realized her innocent girl look would have to be overhauled. She just needed to make the money to get the makeover that would push her into superstardom as she had the beginnings of real guitar skills. Lily has a secret though that only Sonya knows and that Lily is an alien. She does not like it, but her mother was abducted and she was a product of that abduction.

Post edited by Colorist40 on
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Here is mine! I only changed her hairstyle, clothes, and makeup. I’m really not sure what I’m going to do, probably just see where the gameplay takes me with her. I’m just using this save to check out the new items and make sure my CC & mods still work ok.
    t0fEhFB.jpg
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    I actually ended up with a mermaid, after doing a couple of tries in CAS (wasn't really GOING for a mermaid, but ok) She was placed in the Conservationist career, with skills in Painting, Herbalism and Logic. She also got 5k extra money (above average). I did change her aspiration when going live, though. Can't get myself to doing the serial romantic thing.

f024Ctt.png

I don't think I'll do the story thing too much, there are just too many traits I would never use. And of course the game will always pick those.
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Aw dang, I didn't keep any of what their clothes were when they were generated because they still don't know how to dress :sob: As for their facial features, I either shrank or moved them around. Besides that, they're the ones they were generated with. I'd put my mods back in but I still gotta update a few.

Rm8oEwY.png
    Ezra's unemployed, but he's got charisma and handiness at 3, along with high starting funds.
    Elliott is an actor, with parenting and mischief at 3, also with high starting funds.

Crazy how they both got grey eyes and black hair though. ...And E names. Weird. LOL
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited July 2019
    I'll share some this evening, perhaps. I spent last night playing with the story mode for my new Victorian themed save but as I'd already written down a few details about each character before the update came out, I had to figure out how to direct the questions to get answers that roughly matched what I wanted. For some characters I had to try a couple of times to get the results I wanted. Most of the traits I went with in the end have been appropriate so far but I had to quit a few jobs and change some LTWs. I have a few more households to add tonight so I might share those.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • MadisonSimmMadisonSimm Posts: 8 New Member
    I'm super duper loving the My Story feature!! I tried using a random number generator to answer the personality test and it was so much fun seeing what sims are created! I enjoyed it so much I made it into a challenge!

MY STORY BUILD CHALLENGE MECHANICS

Part 1: Create a sim using My Story
    With a random generator, determine the following:
    - Number of sims in the household
    - Number of sims to be created using My Story (Note: You can decide on what to do with the remaining sims. You can make them into pets, kids, occults, etc.)
    - Answers to each of the personality test questions

Part 2: Build them a home
    - Create a home for your household
    - You may choose what neighborhood to build in
    - Use only the starting money assigned to your sim by the My Story feature

I just posted Part 1 on my youtube channel (YT: MadisonSimm)
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I'm super duper loving the My Story feature!! I tried using a random number generator to answer the personality test and it was so much fun seeing what sims are created! I enjoyed it so much I made it into a challenge!

MY STORY BUILD CHALLENGE MECHANICS

Part 1: Create a sim using My Story
    With a random generator, determine the following:
    - Number of sims in the household
    - Number of sims to be created using My Story (Note: You can decide on what to do with the remaining sims. You can make them into pets, kids, occults, etc.)
    - Answers to each of the personality test questions

Part 2: Build them a home
    - Create a home for your household
    - You may choose what neighborhood to build in
    - Use only the starting money assigned to your sim by the My Story feature

I just posted Part 1 on my youtube channel (YT: MadisonSimm)

I’m actually doing something really similar with the random number generator. It’s a fun thing to play around with to see what kind of families I get.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,709 Member
    Here's mine. Answered the questions based on my own personality.

My aspiration is Big Happy Family and the associated trait is Domestic. Domestic sims will see their familiar relationships grow stronger faster.
    My other traits are Family-oriented, Foodie, Good. These are spot on.

Skills are Baking and Charisma.

Career is Scientist. I had a blast playing the Scientist career but I would have preferred Culinary. That's my favorite career.

OaOEUxn.png
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    I sure do wish I could get a household to come out with Above average or high starting funds, but I just keep getting standard. I guess my answers are too basic :p
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I'm enjoying the Story mode. I have to say, I've been getting some interesting Sim concepts but the Evil trait keeps popping up for me, lol. >:) I'm not even doing it on purpose!

But here is my very first Story Sim.

Her randomly generated name: Demi Gothier (It took a few clicks, but omg, I love this name! :D )

Her story: She is in the Criminal career as an aspiring Mastermind. Her logic skill makes her dangerous, she has a cunning business sense for advancement, and the Evil trait. She aspires to have a great mansion secret headquarters like Batman... Except as a Supervillain.

The comical side: She writes all of her evil plans in her online journal with her writing skill. She is a Foodie who loves to try every strange new dish she can get her hands on...even Mermaid, if she can acquire it. She had some favorite small restaurants but they have long closed down due to either violating health codes or as victims of "trendy" cafe chains who have put them out of business. As a Hothead, this makes her angry. Very, very angry. She will have vengeance! Rather than open up her own restaurant using her great mind and business sense, she has decided to find a way to control the weather, and wreak havoc on these blasted cafes and smug Hipsters! All of Simdom will be at her mercy!

Her outfits: Mostly from the Styled looks.

rZkoHtf.jpg

I really adore her. Can't wait to put her in my game. I've been waiting for a good reason to have someone use the Weather Control device. >:)
    #Team Occult
    edited July 2019
    Here's Bruce Payne, the local doctor in my Victorian-themed save. I'm changing his career but otherwise I'm pretty happy with what I got.

fkmy4w.jpg
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Here's Bruce Payne, the local doctor in my Victorian-themed save. I'm changing his career but otherwise I'm pretty happy with what I got.

fkmy4w.jpg

I love a good Victorian Sim. He's awesome. <3
    #Team Occult
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited July 2019
    Arzekial wrote: »
    So, I made my first story sim and you can see the results in the picture. I also randomized the name and went with the first one to appear.

This is too funny. I was not expecting these results at all. I can tell with those traits she's just going to be a flirty mess. :D

She also started off as assistant to the manager in the business career with:

Charisma - 2
    Handiness - 3
    Logic - 3

T5HmQHe.png

I was pleased she wasn't wearing that crazy ring

The sim on the left is my story-generated sim, Victoria Ellsworth! She's living in an apartment in San Myshuno and Salim Benali just moved in with her. She has the Painter aspiration, and her traits are Family-Oriented, Creative, and Cheerful. She's a level 3 in the painter career, but the meter won't go up anymore unless I use the UI Cheats mod.
    48308913722_ac421cef08_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    edited July 2019
    My next one is Jean-Pierre Descarte, the artist. He likes to wear flashy clothes to impress the ladies. The generator didn't get the job right so I made him a freelance artist.

[img][/img]2elba68.jpg
    LiELF wrote: »

I love a good Victorian Sim. He's awesome. <3

Thank you. I'm having so much fun creating my characters. I'll need to start working on the world once I'm done in CAS, because I need to make sure everyone's house is suitable, delete extra housing and revamp the community lots.

Owain Jenkins, the baker. I will definitely need to change his career and his LTW though.

18bqk5.jpg