Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello Everyone, I'm Maddie, aka ThatSimmingLife (everywhere). I am a semi-new Simmer (2017) & have decided to join the online community (forum, twitter, youtube). I love building in the Sims 4 & watching speed builds on youtube. If I'm not playing The Sims, I'm probably sleeping

Hello @xThatSimmingLife :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoy building in Sims 4. Building is a very special part of simming! We can enjoy expressing our creativity through our builds, and bring our build and interior decorating ideas into sims game form! It is fun at the same time! We can gain lots of helpful building tips by watching YouTube speedbuild videos
    Happy simming! :)
  • Vilily68Vilily68 Posts: 85 Member
    Hi everyone!
    Vilily68 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Hello @Vilily68 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers and enjoy posting on the threads about the sims from your game .
  • mrkittymrkitty Posts: 1 New Member
    hello everybody!! i'm very excited to see everyone's creations and interact with the community! :D
    mrkitty wrote: »
    hello everybody!! i'm very excited to see everyone's creations and interact with the community! :D

Hello @mrkitty :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forum threads, and enjoy looking at simmers’ creations.
  • SimmingbirdSimmingbird Posts: 19 New Member
    Hi everyone!

My name is Berthe and I've been simming since The Sims 2. I love family based gameplay and I recently started a YouTube channel (Berthe Games) where I post sims videos. I hope to become part of the community here and have a good time ^-^
    edited July 2019
    Berthe wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

My name is Berthe and I've been simming since The Sims 2. I love family based gameplay and I recently started a YouTube channel (Berthe Games) where I post sims videos. I hope to become part of the community here and have a good time ^-^

Hello @Berthe :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have simming since Sims 2. You would have been enjoying many happy and fun hours over the time seeing how the lives of your sims families developed in your game.
    It is exciting that you have started a YouTube simming channel ! :) I hope that you will enjoy producing the videos.
  • boredpanda9191boredpanda9191 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello All,

I'm Newish to the PC Sims. I mostly played The Sims bustin' Out, and The Sims 2 on PS2. an old Co-worker of mine actually bought me The sims 3 for my birthday last year and I've been addicted since. Still learning some of the controls and what i can do, and hunting down expansions and worlds. I have been scammed a few times when buying expansion packs and worlds so not happy about that part, but i shall not give up, so far i love playing, I play when i can since i work 3rd shift and have two little ones at home still. Hope to make a few friends, and see what we can all create along the way, my friend did show me the exchange, and now im addicted to finding that perfect outfit to complete my sims, or finding the creations people make that stand out to me the most.

Non-Sim related, I love music, movies and reading and of course my games haha.
    Hello All,

I'm Newish to the PC Sims. I mostly played The Sims bustin' Out, and The Sims 2 on PS2. an old Co-worker of mine actually bought me The sims 3 for my birthday last year and I've been addicted since. Still learning some of the controls and what i can do, and hunting down expansions and worlds. I have been scammed a few times when buying expansion packs and worlds so not happy about that part, but i shall not give up, so far i love playing, I play when i can since i work 3rd shift and have two little ones at home still. Hope to make a few friends, and see what we can all create along the way, my friend did show me the exchange, and now im addicted to finding that perfect outfit to complete my sims, or finding the creations people make that stand out to me the most.

Non-Sim related, I love music, movies and reading and of course my games haha.

Hello @boredpanda9191 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the console versions and are now playing the PC version of Sims 3. It was very lovely and special of your co worker to give you the Sims 3 for your birthday <3 It is a gift that you will keep enjoying using and playing!
    It is very nice that you enjoy using the Exchange.
    Carl’s Sims 3 site has many helpful guides to the Game which may help you
    https://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/
    Happy simming! :smile:
  • GuyC_UKGuyC_UK Posts: 22 Member
    Hi I enjoy Sims4 and Creating Gallery Poses to Improve Upon all the Amazing Sim Creations :) Nothing like a Great Pose to Showcase your Sim Creations with, Adds a Touch of Authenticity to Every Sim Creation. That is my View anyway :)
    GuyC_UK wrote: »
    Hi I enjoy Sims4 and Creating Gallery Poses to Improve Upon all the Amazing Sim Creations :) Nothing like a Great Pose to Showcase your Sim Creations with, Adds a Touch of Authenticity to Every Sim Creation. That is my View anyway :)

Hello @GuyC_UK :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    You are very kind and thoughtful to create poses for the Sims and share them so that fellow simmers can enjoy using them to showcase their sims also :)
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
  • HollowMo0nHollowMo0n Posts: 5 New Member
    Hey, I'm Hollow! To be honest, I'm late to the Sims. I've only played Sims 4 and never Sims 2 or 3; however, some Youtubers play those and that inspired me to get the Sims 4. Thanks to them and a few friends of mine, I'm now addicted!

In the Sims, I usually just let the Sims do kinda what they want...bad idea...that usually ends up in a turn for the worst. I'm also a little bit of a mod addict, especially some fantasy mods such as Become a Sorcerer. One of my Sims is max level in Dark Arts and now has a romantic relationship with the Grim Reaper since she kills so many Sims. The nightclub in Willows Creek has now become a graveyard and ghost party.

As a gamer, I definitely gravitate towards open-world and sandbox games. I love creating my own worlds, builds and stories. I also enjoy strategy games.

Outside of gaming, I've been learning a bit of coding, animation and the such. It's been proving difficult to learn about the technical side of computers and other electronics. After high school, I'm looking towards getting a degree in Computer Science.
    HollowMo0n wrote: »
    Hey, I'm Hollow! To be honest, I'm late to the Sims. I've only played Sims 4 and never Sims 2 or 3; however, some Youtubers play those and that inspired me to get the Sims 4. Thanks to them and a few friends of mine, I'm now addicted!

In the Sims, I usually just let the Sims do kinda what they want...bad idea...that usually ends up in a turn for the worst. I'm also a little bit of a mod addict, especially some fantasy mods such as Become a Sorcerer. One of my Sims is max level in Dark Arts and now has a romantic relationship with the Grim Reaper since she kills so many Sims. The nightclub in Willows Creek has now become a graveyard and ghost party.

As a gamer, I definitely gravitate towards open-world and sandbox games. I love creating my own worlds, builds and stories. I also enjoy strategy games.

Outside of gaming, I've been learning a bit of coding, animation and the such. It's been proving difficult to learn about the technical side of computers and other electronics. After high school, I'm looking towards getting a degree in Computer Science.

Hello @HollowMo0n :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that watching YouTuber simmers playing the game encouraged you to buy Sims 4 and play the game yourself.
    It is nice that enjoy games where you can express your creatively as you create your own game world, build homes and venues, and create a story for your characters that you play.
    I hope that your future plans to get a degree in Computer Science goes well.
  • CarerxCarerx Posts: 31 Member
    Hello, Nice to meet You.

The first game in the Sims franchise that I played was The Sims mobile version. I liked it and enjoyed it (except for the waiting times)

I'm now playing Sims 4, and I am just bingeing it everyday.
    > @ArubianaCaliente said:
    > Hi all!
    > I'm Arubiana, I've been a simmer since TS1. I recently started a YT Sims Let's Play channel
    > So far, I have a series about Eliza Pancakes, and am developing a series based on Sterling from my WooHoo challenge video.
    >
    > I love pushing my sims buttons and watching their reactions.
    >
    > I used to work in advertising, and love creating off beat things.

I love your series.
    Carerx wrote: »
    Hello, Nice to meet You.

The first game in the Sims franchise that I played was The Sims mobile version. I liked it and enjoyed it (except for the waiting times)

I'm now playing Sims 4, and I am just bingeing it everyday.

Hello @Carerx :) It is is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims Mobile, then that led you onto playing and enjoying Sims 4.
    It is great to play the game each day and see what is happening in the lives of our sims!
    > @rosemow said:
    > Carerx wrote: »
    >
    > Hello, Nice to meet You.
    >
    > The first game in the Sims franchise that I played was The Sims mobile version. I liked it and enjoyed it (except for the waiting times)
    >
    > I'm now playing Sims 4, and I am just bingeing it everyday.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Carerx :) It is is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims Mobile, then that led you onto playing and enjoying Sims 4.
    > It is great to play the game each day and see what is happening in the lives of our sims!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks!
    Carerx wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Carerx wrote: »
    >
    > Hello, Nice to meet You.
    >
    > The first game in the Sims franchise that I played was The Sims mobile version. I liked it and enjoyed it (except for the waiting times)
    >
    > I'm now playing Sims 4, and I am just bingeing it everyday.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Carerx :) It is is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims Mobile, then that led you onto playing and enjoying Sims 4.
    > It is great to play the game each day and see what is happening in the lives of our sims!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks!

You’re welcome :)
  • TheSillyArchitectTheSillyArchitect Posts: 17 Member
    Sul Sul,

My name is Luke, I am 21 and I do graphic design for cars and buildings I am also a part-time firefighter so I'm basically on-call aka pager all the time, I've been playing the Sims since the sims 2 I've been following the forums but never made an account. I have all the Sims 2 and Sims 3 boxed versions (including expansions) of the game and I have them on my origin too, I can only blame my older sibling for getting me into the sims when it first came out back in 2004. I grew up with computers and the sims, I recently got into the Sims 4, I am somewhat loving the building aspect of it and I love making modern houses hopefully ill stick around the forums for a little bit and I'm looking into getting into some fun conversations.

Thanks to @rosemow for making this thread and inviting me over :smile:

Have a good day and see you around.

Luke
    Sul Sul,

My name is Luke, I am 21 and I do graphic design for cars and buildings I am also a part-time firefighter so I'm basically on-call aka pager all the time, I've been playing the Sims since the sims 2 I've been following the forums but never made an account. I have all the Sims 2 and Sims 3 boxed versions (including expansions) of the game and I have them on my origin too, I can only blame my older sibling for getting me into the sims when it first came out back in 2004. I grew up with computers and the sims, I recently got into the Sims 4, I am somewhat loving the building aspect of it and I love making modern houses hopefully ill stick around the forums for a little bit and I'm looking into getting into some fun conversations.

Thanks to @rosemow for making this thread and inviting me over :smile:

Have a good day and see you around.

Luke

Hello @TheSillyArchitect :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very kind and caring of you to be a fire fighter <3 People would be very appreciative of your help when experiencing fire distress.
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and own all the Sims 2 and 3 packs. Simmimg is very enjoyable and fun, and the packs add many special activities, features, worlds, venues and items to the game! It is great that you are enjoying building in Sims 4. It is a very special way of expressing our creativity through the game!
  • JustAGirlJustAGirl Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm never good at making introduction posts about myself. However, I'll just start by saying my name is Melanie (or Mel, for short) and I'm from Canada. I started playing when Sims 2 came out, then stopped for a while until Sims 4.
  • TheNovaIsHereTheNovaIsHere Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey! i am Nova and i have hte sims 4! duh. but hey! i am new but i wont be for long (; , well nice meeting you. BYE
    JustAGirl wrote: »
    I'm never good at making introduction posts about myself. However, I'll just start by saying my name is Melanie (or Mel, for short) and I'm from Canada. I started playing when Sims 2 came out, then stopped for a while until Sims 4.

Hello @JustAGirl :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 then after a break you returned back to simming with the release of Sims 4. Simming is very enjoyable, and there are many fun parts from creating sims, to building homes and venues, and playing the households to see what happens in their Sims lives!
    Hey! i am Nova and i have hte sims 4! duh. but hey! i am new but i wont be for long (; , well nice meeting you. BYE

Hello @TheNovaIsHere :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the threads, meetung and chatting with felllow simmers, and enjoy posting on the threads about what is happening in your games.
  • DeadInsid3_plur2EDMDeadInsid3_plur2EDM Posts: 44 Member
    Hi my real name is Donna, I'm from NY State of the wonderful USA (just kidding not patriotic) anyways I enjoy going to raves into the whole underground scene, have a beautiful 9 year old brat, I mean son. I'm gonna be 30 but I'm a huge kid at heart. I've been playing sims since the the first one came out. I currently have all the new Sims 4 besides 3 games. I never used any Mods or CC but honestly dying to do so since I really want two particular mods and I'm so scared of ruining my computer or life lmao jk but really no worried I'll download a virus with my luck corrupting my whole game. I'm not sure if I quote someone..sorry I'm relatively new to forums. Facebook and snap is more my expertise, just kidding, but no really I can easily navigate those, I'm still pretty puzzled to how forums are done. Sorry so long I talk extensively 😂

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top