Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack [MEGA]

Comments

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    yes i plan on buying the pack since its my goal to have every ep gamepack and sp for sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    edited July 2019
    Nope, not going to buy it. I am passing on this pack, Realm Of Magic and the possible EP coming up in time for holiday sales. 'IF' Ea decides to add new gameplay, fix the glitches and bugs, and add to some of the key features with more club activities and holiday traditions, whims, etc, along with fixing the photography skill without adding even more fluff, I would buy that type of pack. At this point I would much rather pay for a pack that adds to the game rather than fill my game files with CAS and B/B assets I might never use. CAS and B/B assets are just things to look at; they add nothing to the playability of the game. I don't care how pretty or how ugly Moschino clothing is, that is not my point. I would much rather pay for a pack that adds depth to the game than pay for more stuff. CC is free. Gameplay mods are free. And since EA thinks we can be coaxed into buying new packs by adding pretty things to look at, I am not willing to support that kind of marketing. The game is filled with glitches, bugs and shallow gameplay. Perhaps those are the things they need to fix first before releasing new packs. But for now, I am going to financially support the modding community because the modders give me more of what I want. I probably would have given up on Sims4 a long time ago if not for the mods I use today. That kind of dedication deserves my financial support. EA has disappointed me too many times in the past with their fluffy, shallow packs, and this gal ain't falling for it again.
    Pass. Just another money grab with the added incentive of yet another shallow career. How much depth could they actually give this new career in a stuff pack? Not much is my guess from what I have seen in the past. I used to purchase every bit of new content for Sims2 and 3. Not this time around with Sims4.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    I'm with you, and no 'perhaps' about it. Fix the many problems first, add more stuff later - if ever. We are drowning in fluffery but parched for depth and quality.
  • BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    I was leaning towards "no" before I looked up their clothes. The only reason I'd buy this is if it was:

1) On sale
    2) Only for the career.

I audibly groaned when it was announced at EA Play. I am honestly disappointed in the companies Maxis has partnered with during the Sims 4 era. There was one single item that wasn't awful in the ASOS event in Mobile, and I feel that it may be the same way here. But who knows; hopefully the team will prove me wrong.

Also, this is loosely related but Moschino's prices are utterly ridiculous. $1,575 for a cotton hoodie?! $575 for a Porkie Pig hoodie dress that looks like I bought it from a mall kiosk?! Hard pass, my dudes.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    Nope, not going to buy it. I am passing on this pack, Realm Of Magic and the possible EP coming up in time for holiday sales. 'IF' Ea decides to add new gameplay, fix the glitches and bugs, and add to some of the key features with more club activities and holiday traditions, whims, etc, along with fixing the photography skill without adding even more fluff, I would buy that type of pack. At this point I would much rather pay for a pack that adds to the game rather than fill my game files with CAS and B/B assets I might never use. CAS and B/B assets are just things to look at; they add nothing to the playability of the game. I don't care how pretty or how ugly Moschino clothing is, that is not my point. I would much rather pay for a pack that adds depth to the game than pay for more stuff. CC is free. Gameplay mods are free. And since EA thinks we can be coaxed into buying new packs by adding pretty things to look at, I am not willing to support that kind of marketing. The game is filled with glitches, bugs and shallow gameplay. Perhaps those are the things they need to fix first before releasing new packs. But for now, I am going to financially support the modding community because the modders give me more of what I want. I probably would have given up on Sims4 a long time ago if not for the mods I use today. That kind of dedication deserves my financial support. EA has disappointed me too many times in the past with their fluffy, shallow packs, and this gal ain't falling for it again.

I hope EA/Maxis Reads your comment they really need to hear it.

I feel EA/Maxis is being unfair to our Mods after years of our Mods helping EA/Maxis at every turn, everything they did not even care to fix, our Mods worked hard to fix them for us. They gave us beautiful clothes, hair and makeup, toys and everything for our homes.

To me, I just see another Pack that we did not ask for. It is sad that lots will rather buy the Pack then look at the blank space on the loading page of sims 4 of what packs we are missing?
    I think they should put that area in a spoiler so that we can click to check only when we want to check. This every time feels like mind control to me I stop looking at it.
    It seems to weigh heavily on the mind of some, bothering some thinking? So they rather just buy all the packs not to look at the empty pack spot? .
    Well, my missing packs are adding up on my loading screen, and I like it lol :D .
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited July 2019
    What is so funny is they have a bathroom in the community area of the lots in the island that transforms, but if you visit the lot that has off the grid lot trait the public bathrooms don't work, I thought lot traits where only related to the lot, not the community area around the lot. Island Living.

Edit: We got the Off the grid lot trait, but where is the Generators, or water wells, to go with the off the grid lot trait.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    I said no because I don't care for the company's clothes, and don't really want more clothes anyway. Once my Sims are ready, I don't spend much time in CAS after that.
    That said, if I ever get to a point where I've bought everything else, which will take time since I only ever buy 1 pack at a time when they are 50% off, then I'd buy it (also on sale of course).
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I haven't seen the pack yet, so I'm not sure if I'll buy it or not. While it's not really my style, I did like the sweatshirts they added for free in a previous update. So at the end of the day, I won't know if I'm buying it until I see what styles they go for in the stuff pack. That's the beauty of stuff packs, though, they're easy to pass on if they're not your thing.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited July 2019
    As much as I want the new career I'll pass on this pack.

Edit: Actually I probably will buy it during a 50% off sale just for the career.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Not for the full price of $10 USD that's for sure.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • simlimbsimlimb Posts: 52 Member
    I will not be buying it. I'm not much of a fashionista and generally stuff packs don't appeal to me.
  • MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I might buy it on sale, depending on what's actually in it. I wouldn't mind having the career.
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Yeah, I actually won't. I'm not going to spend 10€ on a pack that they'll end up patching objects from later on.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I really don't know. May get it on sale. I actually just looked it up and got a really good laugh at the clothing lines. Contents of a trash bag being used as a dress and hat and a fast food cup as a wallet. :lol:
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• darkchadmeisterdarkchadmeister Posts: 62 Member
    I reserve judgement until I see the pack. New clothing options never seem like a problem to me.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Probably not, no.

I am generally not a fan of non-Simlish text in my game, and going by the hoodie already present (for which I have a Simlish override), that will be a thing.

Unless there is some other content I find absolutely essential, I won't have any use for it.
    EA has done these collaboration packs before but these packs were never a huge hit. Oh, and a new fashion photographer career? In a stuff pack? I don't have high hopes for that career to have much depth. Probably a mish-mash of reused animations and text-based alerts. yawn
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Yes, I want the new part-time career and I have no shame about it.
  • CommaSpliceCommaSplice Posts: 171 Member
    I opted for no. I don't do CAS. If I did do CAS, their clothes are not to my personal taste, and a new career is not enough for me to buy a pack. If there's some amazing build/buy, I might change my mind.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Yes, I want the new part-time career and I have no shame about it.

Part-time? o.O Thought it was a full career.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    last thing I need is all townies wearing moschino.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

I would like some Mod furniture patterns to go with their Mod outfits, Like my kids' bedroom sets in the Gallery, before I knew about Moschino. So I would like matching parts that fit. Headboards dressers, maybe a toddler little eating table set, that would really sell the pack for me. Toddlers need a little table set, and fridge, stove, sink to match so they can play cooking.

Mod clothing with bold patterns has been around for years, Google it, it started in London.

The only reason I do not want to buy the pack is that I do not want to pay for my Sims clothes. I do not care so much about what they wear I rather furniture, and maybe a Moschino beach ball that really works for anyone to play with, in and out of the water
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    I'll end up buying it on sale eventually, most likely. I am not against having high fashion, camp, or plain ridiculous apparel in my game, it makes things interesting. I think it'd be great if the career was an addition to the base game, but I'm also not mad that it isn't.

Overall, I'll eventually buy it to complete my collection.
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    I will buy it! I like the career and even if some of the clothes won't be ones I like (I am not a fan of clothes from Fashion Shows) then I could recreate a fashion show or make Sims that are so snobby that they wear the crazy clothes from fashion shows while they believe that they don't look silly and think they are better than everyone else.